We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Making my first Changa Options

ildruido
#1 Posted : 7/10/2022 3:19:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So I have DMT FB, Harmala FB (1:1 harmine/harmaline) and passion flowers.

As I understand from the (very different!) old posts here, in order to make a weak Changa I should use:
- 0.70 grams of harmala
- 0.30 grams DMT
- 1 gram passion flowers, well chopped

I should heat a little bit the iso alchol and mix the two freebase in a glass jar, then add the herbs and mix. then wait until the alchol has evaporated, then put the mix in a pan and let it evaporate even more.

Is that it?

How I should calculate the quantity to put in the pipe??

Big grin

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Voidmatrix
#2 Posted : 7/10/2022 4:18:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

In case this hasn't already been shared with you Smile

A few notes. You may want to use a more absorbent leaf for your blend aside from passionflower.

You can also lower the harmalas a little since you have passionflower which also has MAOI. I typically use 30% harmalas of the DMT amount.

Idk if you will need to heat your iso. Just stir until it dissolves. 99% evaporates quickly.

As for dosing, it's easier to control how far you go with this method so weighing your dose doesn't matter much imo. Pack a bowl, smaolk it to your liking, anything left over can just be kept in the bowl until your next journey.

Love

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

ildruido
#3 Posted : 7/10/2022 4:53:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Voidmatrix wrote:
In case this hasn't already been shared with you Smile

A few notes. You may want to use a more absorbent leaf for your blend aside from passionflower.
One love

I do have hops flower, white sage, lavander and eucalypto; what do you suggest? also, in term of quantity, we are speaking about how much of it? sorry as newbie I'm lost without quantities/percentage Embarrased Embarrased

Voidmatrix
#4 Posted : 7/10/2022 4:59:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

No apology needed my friend. I like doing what I can to help those that choose to to reach hyperspace in a manner that suits and interests them.

Some of those herbs I'm not certain about smoking simply because I haven't looked that up about them. The lavender sounds like it could be really nice though. I like using mullein leaf or marshmallow leaf for my absorbent base. I almost always use some amount of blue lotus and psssionflower.

As an example, I usually have a gram of herbs, a gram of DMT, and 300mg of harmalas. Ymmv

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

ildruido
#5 Posted : 7/10/2022 5:39:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Voidmatrix wrote:
No apology needed my friend. I like doing what I can to help those that choose to to reach hyperspace in a manner that suits and interests them.One love

Thank you mate you are extremely kind to answer all my questions![/quote]

Voidmatrix wrote:

I like using mullein leaf or marshmallow leaf for my absorbent base. I almost always use some amount of blue lotus and psssionflower.
As an example, I usually have a gram of herbs, a gram of DMT, and 300mg of harmalas. Ymmv
One love

Just to be clear, the absorbent base could be any herb that could be smoked/vaporized correct? so when you say 1+1+300mg you mean a gram of mixed herbs that you like the taste?

Voidmatrix
#6 Posted : 7/10/2022 6:40:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

For me, effect takes precedence over taste (that is if you meant taste literally).

And yes, very correct with respect to absorbent herbs.

For more clarity, 1,000mg DMT, 1,000mg of herbs, and 300mg of harmalas.

I'm excited for you to try it. I needed a mood balance so just smoalked some myself Smile

One love

fink
#7 Posted : 8/3/2022 9:13:21 PM
DMT-Nexus member

So, how was it?
I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.