We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
DMT q21q21 tek questions Options

jah Meej
#1 Posted : 7/7/2022 5:00:48 PM

•"A man's ethical behavior should be based effectually on sympathy, education, and social ties; no religious basis is necessary. Man would indeeded be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hope of reward after death."

I did Q21Q21's "fluffy white fun fest" extraction (it's an A/B extraction using Calcium Hydroxide and vinegar, then is washed with light naphtha to extract the pure N,N,Dimethyltryptamine.

I had good results the first time, but I had a proper kitchen to make a double boiler with adequate ventilation.

I don't have that now, so I have 2 questions.

I got all the way to the lighter fluid wash (haven't done it yet), so I just have my "soup". It has totally dried out, at first I thought it was like concrete but after realizing it CAN be rehydrated, I'm waiting until I'm ready.

SO my main question is: Do I need a hot plate and window like before, or can I just lightly rehydrate it with tepid water then add enough boiling water to make it soup, then add the light naphtha? Should I keep it on a hot plate, I always had trouble getting the light naphtha back out of the soup... Any help or suggestions are much appreciated

Question number 2: will my dmt breakdown in it's current state? (soup that has dried out totally)... It's in the dark, and kept at about 25 C inside. I don't see why it would, but I'm a street chemist, never went to school for it so I am constantly checking that I'm not missing fundamentals.

I also had a really hard time getting the light naphtha out, the last time I tried to help a friend do this... I remember having the trouble before but not like this. Any suggestions? I was thinking of running it through a cotton ball filter first, then using coffee filters after I get the majority out.
it's been nearly a decade since I did this.
Thanks!

American jurors have complete Constitutional authority to vote "not guilty" based on nothing more than a disagreement with the case, no matter the evidence - despite the judge's instructions. There is absolutely no obligation to vote "guilty" to arrive at a unanimous verdict. Get on a jury, stand your ground, and fulfill its other main purpose: to counteract abusive government and unjust lawsuits.
See www.fija.org

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.