We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123
THH - Harmala Holy Grail Options

Jees
#41 Posted : 9/1/2021 4:47:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
...I have bioassayed both and am sure that I have both Harmine & THH as a result...
I don't buy bio trials as product certainties. Especially since vit C is likely to not succeed in the reduction stage. Misleading information imho.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Bill Cipher
#42 Posted : 6/29/2022 8:18:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ava69 wrote:
Nice find from the archives starway7. Professor8 was an inspiration many years ago. I read this thread over and over many times. He was making THH years before anyone else, he was light years ahead of his time. Here's to you professor8! Thumbs up

Professor8 was you, you unbelievable ass.

Note to community: These accounts (along with some others) are aliases of 69Ron, a disgraced former member who was shown the door years ago.

starway7
#43 Posted : 7/2/2022 5:14:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Bill Cipher wrote:
ava69 wrote:
Nice find from the archives starway7. Professor8 was an inspiration many years ago. I read this thread over and over many times. He was making THH years before anyone else, he was light years ahead of his time. Here's to you professor8! Thumbs up

Professor8 was you, you unbelievable ass - as is Starway7.

Note to community: All three of these accounts (along with some others) are aliases of 69Ron, a disgraced former member who was shown the door years ago.

......Professor8 was you, you unbelievable ass - as is Starway7.quote...

this idea just an honest mistake... . this ..[ idea]... been corrected..
[.starway 7].. is just a member.. and has Nothing!..to do with with AVA69 or any other entitys connected to him...

cheers..

Bill Cipher
#44 Posted : 7/2/2022 5:47:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I believe in our haste to rid the community of 69Ron and his many aliases, we may have misidentified one. starway7 has been reinstated. Apologies, starway7.

hug454
#45 Posted : 7/2/2022 8:54:31 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Bill Cipher wrote:

Note to community: These accounts (along with some others) are aliases of 69Ron, a disgraced former member who was shown the door years ago.

I think you should go easy on ava69, the guy has demonstrated a certain amount of contrition by changing his signature. That kind of honesty is admirable IMO.

Bill Cipher
#46 Posted : 7/2/2022 10:30:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hug454 wrote:
Bill Cipher wrote:

I think you should go easy on ava69, the guy has demonstrated a certain amount of contrition by changing his signature. That kind of honesty is admirable IMO.

Indeed. That kind of self-awareness is something we cant get enough of around here.

downwardsfromzero
#47 Posted : 11/23/2022 7:59:10 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Footnote on vitamin C/ascorbic acid brews: it may be the case that vitamin C brings a qualitative difference to rue brews by preserving labile species such as harmol and/or harmalol but until anyone has conclusively isolated THH in a boosted yield alongside an equivalent, side-by-side, ascorbic free extraction we can't comment on the efficacy of this approach as a method for producing THH.

My own experiment with ascorbic PC cooks on rue fell short of this goal because I was more interested in eating the crude alkaloid extract than meticulously separating its components. C'est la vie!

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

murklan
#48 Posted : 11/24/2022 12:05:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:
Footnote on vitamin C/ascorbic acid brews: it may be the case that vitamin C brings a qualitative difference to rue brews by preserving labile species such as harmol and/or harmalol but until anyone has conclusively isolated THH in a boosted yield alongside an equivalent, side-by-side, ascorbic free extraction we can't comment on the efficacy of this approach as a method for producing THH.

My own experiment with ascorbic PC cooks on rue fell short of this goal because I was more interested in eating the crude alkaloid extract than meticulously separating its components. C'est la vie!

I don't know about the function of ascorbic acid in this conversion, but I've thought that it is quite unstable when heated. That's what I've read about vitamine C in vegetables anyhow. Or?

I would like to find ways to do THH. I've done it but I found it a bit tricky and uncertain.

downwardsfromzero
#49 Posted : 2/11/2023 11:31:11 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Here's a hypothetical mechanism for the harmaline oxidoreduction:

Note that it's highly likely water molecules will play their part in the proton tranfer in each case - I couldn't be bothered to clutter the schemes up with that though!

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

PREV123