We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Strange Exerience. Happens quite often and i dont understand. Plz Help. Options

Trip2Myne
#1 Posted : 7/1/2022 10:43:48 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Embarrased Ive been smoking DMT for about seven years. For the first two years i smoked it, it was RAW DMT from a gravity bong with either parsley or weed. About three months into that i started having these frightening experiences that i didnt understand and initially they would really freak me out. Id hit the bong, and nothing would happen at first. Then i would blink, and suddenly id be in an almost post-nuclear or post-apocolyptic version of the room or building i was currently in. No colors, geometric patterns, or DMT entities, just one second im in my room, or a hotel room, or a friends place, then instantly im in a evil-looking or twisted version of that same area. And im not talking a few subtle differences. I mean like suddenly theres vaulted ceilings, demented ceiling fans, dirt, dust, and crud all over everything. Furniture would be broken and gross. It used to scare me so much id hop up, look at my friends, who sometimes i would look like completely different weird versions of themselves, sometimes not themselves at all. Anyway id hop up ask them if they were seeing this, theyd look at me like im crazy and id take off out of the room terrified that i was stuck in some other dimension forever, and as quickly as it happend id blink, or turn a corner back in to the room, and everything would be back to normal. id be out of breath and freaked out but everything else would be as it was. Still happens to me to this day, but it doesnt freak me out anymore. it makes me uneasy sometimes, but mostly im just intreaged by it and would like to talk to somebody else who has similar experiences. The only thing that really bothers me is wondering does this mean that something like that is going to happen to me when i have my final DMT experience. (when i die). Any advice? Please im open to any opinions or stories. Thank you for your time.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Voidmatrix
#2 Posted : 7/1/2022 11:03:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Well, last I heard there was nothing conclusive to say that one surely has a DMT experience at the time of death, so your "last one" may be before that Very happy

With respect to your experience, how do you feel, deep down, about yourself typically? DO you feel that maybe your mind or aspects of your life are cluttered and/or dirty? Do you feel off balance and uncentered? The space may be allowing you to project that from your mind in a manner that allows you to interact and perceive it externally to you.

I've had my fair share of "dark" experiences, where there can be an odd and uncomfortable vibe that can be terrifying and may lead one to make assertions about "evil" natures and states of things in the experience. I find that the more I am able to make observations about myself rather than making claims about the space, the easier it is to manage, and in turn enjoy and learn from.

As for the strange nature of your come-up and come-down from the experience, DMT is just weird like that. I generally never know what I'm going to get, regardless of the dose used.

And welcome to the forums. Thank you for sharing Smile

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

reDeMpTion
#3 Posted : 8/6/2022 9:52:49 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I've had a couple odd experiences where everything in the room was flipped to the opposite side it actually is. Never became dark or post apocalyptic feeling, but still a really strange feeling/observation for everything to be rearranged like that. It did switch back in the blink of an eye for me too. I've also definitely had the feeling that I was or would be stuck forever in another dimension too, quite a few times actually.

I've learned to let go of any expectations with DMT. Like Voidmatrix said, you never know what you're going to get.

Also, DMT in a gravity bong sounds like it could easily give someone a frightening experience. Dosage would be a factor obviously, but...

goodone22
#4 Posted : 8/31/2022 4:16:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hello i am new here glad to talk with you all
i have some questions from DMT users
anyone can answer me if you had a dmt experience
i have used some drugs in my life but not dmt or something near similar
1-i'd like to know can you differenciate reality of here(the human world) from DMT world when you are on it?
2-do you forget everything when you are high on that?
3-how much real it does feel?(dmt world)
4-i worry a lot if i loose control of reality of where i am...do you experience these kind of feelings?
5-after you have finished your dmt high,how much it makes you busy to think about that experience?
6-if anyone had NDE experience(near death experience) can you please tell me how much it is the same as the DMT experience?
7-does anyone go insane or did you ever go on psychosis after using DMT?
8-did you ever go to the hospital because of using DMT
9-is DMT a whole another level experience in comparison to LSD experiences?
thank you for reading my questions
I dont know if i am allowed to make a new topic to ask some questions
if i should make a topic about these questions please let me know

Voidmatrix
#5 Posted : 9/1/2022 4:14:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

goodone22 wrote:
hello i am new here glad to talk with you all
i have some questions from DMT users
anyone can answer me if you had a dmt experience
i have used some drugs in my life but not dmt or something near similar
1-i'd like to know can you differenciate reality of here(the human world) from DMT world when you are on it?
2-do you forget everything when you are high on that?
3-how much real it does feel?(dmt world)
4-i worry a lot if i loose control of reality of where i am...do you experience these kind of feelings?
5-after you have finished your dmt high,how much it makes you busy to think about that experience?
6-if anyone had NDE experience(near death experience) can you please tell me how much it is the same as the DMT experience?
7-does anyone go insane or did you ever go on psychosis after using DMT?
8-did you ever go to the hospital because of using DMT
9-is DMT a whole another level experience in comparison to LSD experiences?
thank you for reading my questions
I dont know if i am allowed to make a new topic to ask some questions
if i should make a topic about these questions please let me know

These are going to be generally subjective answers as it's not the same for everyone.

1. Depends on the dose, one's mindset, and that particular session. It's possible to completely forget this reality for a time.

2. See #1

3. Some people will say it the experience feels more real than their everyday experience. I tend to say it feels like a deeper reality. Semantics really.

4. Yes. We have to be willing to commit and surrender to the molecule and experience it elicits.

5. Personally, I think about DMT pretty often, everyday. However, the experience has a way of being fleeting, so one may ruminate on some journeys more than others.

6. Not every DMT trip is the same, so that's hard to answer. You never know what you're going to get and DMT always has something new to show you.

7. It's possible if there is a family history of mental health problems in that category. Otherwise, it's generally benign.

8.Nope. But persons with heart problems may want to proceed with more caution than someone who doesn't.

9. Yep Twisted Evil

You could've made a new topic. I'll probably move both these posts into a new topic for you Smile

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

goodone22
#6 Posted : 9/1/2022 9:03:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Voidmatrix wrote:

These are going to be generally subjective answers as it's not the same for everyone.

1. Depends on the dose, one's mindset, and that particular session. It's possible to completely forget this reality for a time.

2. See #1

3. Some people will say it the experience feels more real than their everyday experience. I tend to say it feels like a deeper reality. Semantics really.

4. Yes. We have to be willing to commit and surrender to the molecule and experience it elicits.

5. Personally, I think about DMT pretty often, everyday. However, the experience has a way of being fleeting, so one may ruminate on some journeys more than others.

6. Not every DMT trip is the same, so that's hard to answer. You never know what you're going to get and DMT always has something new to show you.

7. It's possible if there is a family history of mental health problems in that category. Otherwise, it's generally benign.

8.Nope. But persons with heart problems may want to proceed with more caution than someone who doesn't.

9. Yep Twisted Evil

You could've made a new topic. I'll probably move both these posts into a new topic for you Smile

One love

thankyou for such great response
i surfed around in the topics of this forum,many topics are locked.can you tell me why there are many topics without enough comments to answer the starter that are locked and i cant make any post in these topics.thats not good to see many topics without much cooperation left alone locked up.
for example: TOPIC LINK
i'd like to answer him

Ok now i get it
new members can only make new post or topic in hyperspace section
and why i cant delete my post?

Voidmatrix
#7 Posted : 9/3/2022 4:06:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Cannabiss wrote:
Smoke DMT at home? Sucks, honestly.
Try to smoke it in the nature.
You'll discover it one more time.
The best trips were from the forest.

I smoalk on my bed in my room often because I love that space, so for some, being at home is wonderful. Saying DMT sucks at home, while stated objectively, is just how you feel about it.

One love

Voidmatrix
#8 Posted : 9/3/2022 5:58:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

When we attune our receptivity, entities will find us anywhere Smile

One love