We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
DMT and Harmaline HCl Options

LST
#1 Posted : 6/18/2022 7:19:59 PM
DMT-Nexus member

does anyone know about the research on using sublingual Harmaline HCl dosage?

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

LST
#2 Posted : 6/25/2022 9:05:37 PM
DMT-Nexus member

WOW.

180lb Male
10mg Harmaline-HCL - sublingual
30 minute wait time.
25mg spice
Divine Tribe SS @ 375F
Total time = 20 - 25 mins

Slower come up.
OEV: Dissolved into fractals and rainbows
closed eye fractals
view of various family members flying by in a fractal field
auditory .... you should probably go back now it's not time for you to stay
Overwhelmed with love
OEV for last 5 minutes
Left feeling calm and that everything is right in the world.

endlessness
#3 Posted : 6/25/2022 10:25:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for sharing! How does it compare to vapping without the harmaline, for you?

LST
#4 Posted : 6/25/2022 10:40:45 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I would not really consider it vaping. I don't use any juice.
I just put the pure spice in the SS cup.
I fire the mod just to melt it. Then 2 to 3 tokes.

The come up is a bit slower and w/o hamaline it's only about 10 mins for me.
I am so happy to to stay a bit longer in hyperspace.

I used to have big anxiety but it has really toned down. I never fight the trip... I am always asking for more.

I am going to bump it up to 20mg on the next go around.

LST attached the following image(s):
Screen Shot 2022-06-25 at 5.32.02 PM.png (655kb) downloaded 203 time(s).

Voidmatrix
#5 Posted : 6/26/2022 11:18:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

LST wrote:
I would not really consider it vaping. I don't use any juice.
I just put the pure spice in the SS cup.
I fire the mod just to melt it. Then 2 to 3 tokes.

The come up is a bit slower and w/o hamaline it's only about 10 mins for me.
I am so happy to to stay a bit longer in hyperspace.

I used to have big anxiety but it has really toned down. I never fight the trip... I am always asking for more.

I am going to bump it up to 20mg on the next go around.

The Divine Tribe Crucible is nice, isn't it? Pleased

Technically, if I'm not mistaken, it is vaporizing by way of sublimation (vaporization from a solid).

It's great to hear that you had a great experience. You may also be interested in drinking rue tea before disembarking (if you haven't already). A slightly different flavor of experience with more harmalas present.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

LST
#6 Posted : 6/28/2022 1:53:58 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Voidmatrix.... thank you so much for all your help in the beginning. You were very supporting and helpful to me in the beginning for which I am grateful.

This is a very interesting journey. Yes. Divine Tribe is awesome! It just makes it so easy. I am still trying to get the right temp and wattage etc. I am not a mod expert... and TBH it works good enough on the standard settings... lol

I hope you are doing well and wish you all the best.

Voidmatrix
#7 Posted : 6/28/2022 3:09:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

LST wrote:
Voidmatrix.... thank you so much for all your help in the beginning. You were very supporting and helpful to me in the beginning for which I am grateful.

This is a very interesting journey. Yes. Divine Tribe is awesome! It just makes it so easy. I am still trying to get the right temp and wattage etc. I am not a mod expert... and TBH it works good enough on the standard settings... lol

I hope you are doing well and wish you all the best.

You are more than welcome my friend. One of my goals is to get or help get those that wish it into hyperspace Love

Keep it up and let us know how it goes Smile

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

ildruido
#8 Posted : 7/2/2022 10:21:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Voidmatrix wrote:
[quote=LST]You may also be interested in drinking rue tea before disembarking (if you haven't already). A slightly different flavor of experience with more harmalas present.

Hey Voidmatrix, are you stating that rue tea gives a different experience than extracts orallly/sublingually?

Voidmatrix
#9 Posted : 7/2/2022 3:43:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ildruido wrote:
Voidmatrix wrote:
[quote=LST]You may also be interested in drinking rue tea before disembarking (if you haven't already). A slightly different flavor of experience with more harmalas present.

Hey Voidmatrix, are you stating that rue tea gives a different experience than extracts orallly/sublingually?

From my experience yes. I tend to assume that it's due to rue tea being more "full-spectrum" of content that synergizes with itself and its constituent parts along with the DMT.

One love

Jacubey
#10 Posted : 7/4/2022 3:16:35 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I've gotta get my hands on one of those crucibles. Looks way easier to use than an E-mesh

ildruido wrote:
Voidmatrix wrote:
You may also be interested in drinking rue tea before disembarking (if you haven't already). A slightly different flavor of experience with more harmalas present.

Purified extracts will only have the beta-carbolines in them, and teas will have a lot of other stuff in there. Most if not all of the quinazolines get removed in the process most people use when purifying haramala extract.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih...pmc/articles/PMC8153973/

Read section 2.1.2 of that article for a comprehensive list of the alkaloids

Fun fact, some of those quinazolines have abortive (as in, causes abortion) properties. Pregnant users should be aware.

Voidmatrix
#11 Posted : 7/7/2022 4:14:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Jacubey wrote:
I've gotta get my hands on one of those crucibles. Looks way easier to use than an E-mesh

I actually came across it because I needed an alternative to the emesh. I wad unable to acquire the meshing.

If you go with the crucible, to give you a headstart of exploring it, preheat your dose for about 10 seconds, release, do it again for another 5, then begin pulling. My mod is set to 35w.

One love

LST
#12 Posted : 7/13/2022 2:51:30 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Voidmatrix wrote:
Jacubey wrote:

I actually came across it because I needed an alternative to the emesh. I wad unable to acquire the meshing.

If you go with the crucible, to give you a headstart of exploring it, preheat your dose for about 10 seconds, release, do it again for another 5, then begin pulling. My mod is set to 35w.

One love

Check out Divine Tribe (Thank you Vortex).. I temp control at 385 degrees. I wish I had the see thru top. I do fire it first with the top off and watch the melt. Shaking at bit.. because I know.. there is no turning back at this point... lol I have yet to experience any "harsh" smoke that everyone seems to talk about.

LST
#13 Posted : 8/28/2022 12:25:10 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I made some dramatic progress in a couple of areas:

1. The glass "Plasma 510" is awesome. I was using the divine tribe crucible but it had the following issues.... it was hard to tell:

A. When I was getting a hit
B. If the temp was right
C. When the dose was finished.

The new glass crucible was "almost" perfect.

You can "pre-melt" the spice .... I call this the point of no return, V1 speed, you can't retreat that that point... lol

Then you can watch for it to boil and SLOWLY draw it in. You can see the heating element turn orange so you know when you are heating. When it goes off and you want to fire it again...you know when you have met the waiting time to re-fire. This is important to know as you world starts to dissolve.

The only mod I did on this device is to use a a piece of tape on the "choke" to limit the air intake so you have to go slow. You can get the whole dose that way on one hit.

Now for the trip report:

30mg of harmaline HCL - sublingual for 15 mins and the swallowed ... waiting another 15 mins... A total of 30 mins... thought I might have felt something but very slight.

then 25mg in the crucible.

Very intense trip but still only about 15 mins so while I was mostly down....

I loaded another 30mg.... OMG

This is the first time I every experienced no difference between eyes open and closed.

the entire world became geometric... throbbing and suddenly disappeared into a single point... and re-emerged into something I can't describe. This lasted about 20 mins so the trip was extended. My normal trip is about 10 mins.

Freedom111888
#14 Posted : 8/29/2022 11:54:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

LST wrote:
WOW.

180lb Male
10mg Harmaline-HCL - sublingual
30 minute wait time.
25mg spice
Divine Tribe SS @ 375F
Total time = 20 - 25 mins

Slower come up.
OEV: Dissolved into fractals and rainbows
closed eye fractals
view of various family members flying by in a fractal field
auditory .... you should probably go back now it's not time for you to stay
Overwhelmed with love
OEV for last 5 minutes
Left feeling calm and that everything is right in the world.

thanks for sharing this. I have a harmine/harmaline extract and I had no idea I could use it sublingually with such a low dose of 10 or 20 mg.