We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
huge bank of anthropological article about ayahuasca and other plants Options

mariri23
#1 Posted : 9/27/2021 12:55:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

hey nexus

doing some research i found the page of neip, Núcleo de Estudos Interdisciplinares sobre Psicoativos. this is a very huge bank of article, mainly anthropological, but not only, about ayahuasca and other drugs, but mainly ayahuasca. a lot of it is in portugues and spanish, but they still have a good amount of stuff in english and other languages. http://neip.info/textos/...ucAJVFsp6hS8G8qaUW6Ox5fs

maybe somebody finds something of interest in there

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Loveall
#2 Posted : 9/27/2021 5:32:08 AM

โค๏ธโ€🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

That's a nice resource. I didn't know peyote poultice was used indigenously for all kinds of health issues, including snake bites.
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

Magyar
#3 Posted : 6/24/2022 7:55:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

mariri23 wrote:
hey nexus

doing some research i found the page of neip, Núcleo de Estudos Interdisciplinares sobre Psicoativos. this is a very huge bank of article, mainly anthropological, but not only, about ayahuasca and other drugs, but mainly ayahuasca. a lot of it is in portugues and spanish, but they still have a good amount of stuff in english and other languages. http://neip.info/textos/...ucAJVFsp6hS8G8qaUW6Ox5fs

maybe somebody finds something of interest in there

Thanks a lotttt
Good reads
N8ce find!