We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Safety of 5meo with MAOI - frequent use Options

dombu
#1 Posted : 6/24/2022 11:50:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I researched deeply on this combo and there was a lot of fear out there because some stupid high school kid OD d on it died.

swim has 50mg of synthetic 5 meo dmt - pure enough that the smoke is barely visible yet a half lung full 4 sec hold gives intense 30 mins - then comedown. Because of the steep slope and excess intensity I didn't like it.

Decided to boof it, sublingual , both very mild effects.

So decided to take it with 120mg of harmaline/harmine 50/50 crystals, just swallowed the crystals whole with some water then 15 mins later dumped 2.5mg (volumetric dose) of 5 meo.

Effects kicked in around 1 hr mark, peaked around 1.5 - 2hr and stayed there with frequent intense flushes. I really enjoyed this, the come up was so smooth, it totally felt like a different substance.

So I will certainly do this again, with a slightly higher dose maybe.

Should I avoid this as a regular recreational substance and only maybe once every 6 months kind of thing?

Post effects: Pretty decent afterglow, and a weird desire to eat salt

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.