We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Shemlemon introduction essay Options

Shemlemon
#1 Posted : 6/23/2022 2:07:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi Nexians!!!
Am just another new member posting their introduction essay, so I will try to keep this as short as possible

I first stumbled upon the mention of dmt in a real low point in my life I was sick and very much alone in covids lockdowns, I was watching "Wim Hof" (bit of a leap of faith had very low expectations and needed something to aid my life in the right direction). And he claimed to his viewers that the drug DMT was synthesized in the brain and could be consciously tapped into through the use of meditation.

Since following the method I saw drastic improvements to my current conditions (have 2 autoimmune diseases). Naturally I began extensive research into this "molecule" and I was hooked just insanely fascinated by dmt and the world that it holds. So soon after I began my journey of extracting dmt, my tools were very primitive and my materials lacking yet the knowledge I had gained while on the pursuit amazed myself, the further I experimented the more realistic my dream of dmt became, but also looking back to when I had nothing but a crazy idea it seems impossible to have come this far, it was as if luck was on my side or I was being guided through mistakes by my future self.

Though labour intensive my journey so far has been very enjoyable, though doing things that I usually find unbearable such as studying and documentation I have found there to be a large aspect of fun involved. The journey has currently taken 8 patience testing months of failed extraction after failed extraction, fast forward to the present, on my 8th extraction I finally managed to yeild some sort of crystalline waxy substance from what I believe to acacia floribunda phyllodes. Although I consider it a success, I only managed to make a couple doses of a still unknown alkaloid.

That is why I am here and decided to become a member, to further expand my knowledge and progress further in this life long journey I unknowingly undertook. To equip my self for the experience that lay ahead of me. I believe dmt nexus is exactly what I'm looking for in regards to opening the door to that new world of unknown I'm so eagerly seeking.

-thankyou to anyone who took the time to read this I realise I promised to keep it short but there was so much that needed to be said sorry if it came off pretentious I struggle
coherently putting thoughts in to words. Thanks again!-

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Voidmatrix
#2 Posted : 6/23/2022 6:26:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

You could've made it longer if you wanted Pleased most of us enjoy readingSmile

Welcome go the Nexus. Have you tried your extract yet? Thoughts?

What other entheogens tickle your fancy?

We're happy to have you. Love

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Shemlemon
#3 Posted : 6/24/2022 3:19:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Currently I have not yet tried the extract am planning to soon after I learn a little more about the plant I extracted from, nevertheless I'm so eager to try it that it is hard to keep holding off.

As for entheogens my focus is really just on dmt, I think the shared experiences of an Ayahuasca trip done in a group setting would definitely be something I would like to try.