We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
What THH is used for? Options

ildruido
#1 Posted : 6/22/2022 5:21:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Just wondering about this alkaloid that sometimes is mentioned in the recipes with/without dmt: as far I understand is not a MAOI itself but is often used in combination with harmalas.. cannot get what kind of beneficials it has and if it has some effects if taken itself

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Espurrr
#2 Posted : 6/22/2022 5:49:19 PM

as you may see in the New insights into the chemical composition of ayahuasca thread, theoretically concentrated banistropsis cappi brews if you don't drink the sediment which is usually the idea actually has more THH than harmine and relatively little harmaline, as opposed to most pharmahuasca which is made from paganum harmala seeds which means it usually has a 60% to 40% harmaline:harmine with very little THH content, as to the difference of the effects induced by these chemically different analogues IME harmine+THH lasts longer, does not cause nausea, has an awakening effect as opposed to dream/sleep inducing, far clearer and energetic compared to harmaline+harmine which has a shorter duration, does cause nausea and loss of motor control, has a dream inducing effect and is much less defined and relaxing

keep in mind that is the experience of just taking harmala alkaloids with no DMT or other substances for me, IMHO it can be better for beginners (by that i mean everyone) to begin with the harmaline+harmine combination since it leaves less freedom to maneuver for the experient, or in other words operates more closely to metabolism of nervous cells making it less of an intrusive manipulation of neurochemistry

ildruido
#3 Posted : 6/22/2022 8:31:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Espurrr wrote:
as you may see in the New insights into the chemical composition of ayahuasca thread, theoretically concentrated banistropsis cappi brews if you don't drink the sediment which is usually the idea actually has more THH than harmine and relatively little harmaline, as opposed to most pharmahuasca which is made from paganum harmala seeds which means it usually has a 60% to 40% harmaline:harmine with very little THH content, as to the difference of the effects induced by these chemically different analogues IME harmine+THH lasts longer, does not cause nausea, has an awakening effect as opposed to dream/sleep inducing, far clearer and energetic compared to harmaline+harmine which has a shorter duration, does cause nausea and loss of motor control, has a dream inducing effect and is much less defined and relaxing

Thank you very much for your deep explanation!
Usually I take a tea with 3grams of rue seeds (1 hour boiling) and small amount of vaped DMT; if I would add the THH what would be the procedure/dosage?

CosmicRiver
#4 Posted : 6/22/2022 8:33:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Its MAOI activity is very weak indeed. It also has very weak activity as an SSRI.

Edit: I had suggested a thread about the effects of pure THH, but I found out the product was possibly not pure THH.

Espurrr
#5 Posted : 6/22/2022 8:44:46 PM

ildruido wrote:
Espurrr wrote:

Thank you very much for your deep explanation!
Usually I take a tea with 3grams of rue seeds (1 hour boiling) and small amount of vaped DMT; if I would add the THH what would be the procedure/dosage?

if you really want my opinion i'd say consider taking up a meditation practice and research meditative states from original sources and try things like iboga and cactus and harmalas without the DMT to be able to put your own situation in scope better before taking up the use of vapurhuasca or aya/pharma

otherwise i think you should start incrementally and find your own way if you choose to go forward

CosmicRiver
#6 Posted : 6/22/2022 10:12:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ava69 wrote:
She (THH, feminine teaching spirit) is the 2nd largest alkaloid in Caapi, not an maoi or rima, but an SRI, blocks serotonin just like LSD, mescaline, and shrooms...

Without taking anything away from your experience with THH...
Since it acts as an (S)SRI, THH doesn't block serotonin: it inhibits serotonin reuptake thereby increasing its concentration in the synaptic cleft. Its activity as an SRI is very weak though, otherwise it would give problems since it is often taken with MAOIs.
LSD, mescaline and mushrooms don't block serotonin either, instead being agonists of serotonin receptors.

brokedownpalace10
#7 Posted : 6/23/2022 8:38:42 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ava69 wrote:
She (THH, feminine teaching spirit) is the 2nd largest alkaloid in Caapi, not an maoi or rima, but an SRI, blocks serotonin just like LSD, mescaline, and shrooms...write all about her here, have used her hundreds of times over a decade, best kept secret in the psychedelic world. She is in the same beta carboline family as ibogaine, and gives hours of dream like visions in monochrome green just like ibogaine, just as important as ibogaine, crucial in fact to Ayahuasca. the meat and potatoes of Ayahuasca.

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=96861

What would a good dose of Caapi vine be for...

1. A gentle experience to "say hello", be functional immediately and 100% functional a few hours later.

2. A "trip", touching most of the bases, but still enabling "normality" in a reasonable amount of time.

I am an older gentleman (66, I hate to belabor that, but it's a factor) who is exploring manageable experiences while his ladyfriend is at work (I'm retired).
She is aware, and not against this, so no deception. she is just still working for now. Possibly she will join me at a later date.

brokedownpalace10
#8 Posted : 6/23/2022 5:10:04 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hmmmm. The Liftmode stuff is bogus, right?

Voidmatrix
#9 Posted : 6/23/2022 6:18:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

brokedownpalace10 wrote:
Hmmmm. The Liftmode stuff is bogus, right?

Perhaps not bogus, but not entirely pure due to green glow under blacklight. However, it's been speculated that even a miniscule amount of harmine or harmaline in the THH may cause a green glow in a majority THH sample.

One love

Note: Let's try to avoid mention of suppliers as harmalas are illegal in some parts of the world.
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

brokedownpalace10
#10 Posted : 6/23/2022 8:13:26 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the answer and sorry about that. Should I delete or edit?

Voidmatrix
#11 Posted : 6/23/2022 8:26:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

brokedownpalace10 wrote:
Thanks for the answer and sorry about that. Should I delete or edit?

Of course Smile

And no worries at all. I'll take care of it if something needs to be changed. It's on the border. But you're all good and no harm done Smile

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

ildruido
#12 Posted : 6/24/2022 10:15:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for all these awesome answers! in particular @ava69, it seems this substance can give me the experience I'm looking for!
Which dosage of THH should I take for my vaporhuasca sessions? should I REPLACE the rue seed, take less rue seed (usually 3grams) or just add 150/300mg of THH?

ildruido
#13 Posted : 6/24/2022 2:18:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ava69 wrote:

Good luck ildruido, hope to hear trip reports back from you.

I will! Thank you so much to take the time to get me such detailed explanation!

Peace&Love Smile

Htsee
#14 Posted : 2/15/2023 8:03:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Espurrr wrote:

keep in mind that is the experience of just taking harmala alkaloids with no DMT or other substances for me, IMHO it can be better for beginners (by that i mean everyone) to begin with the harmaline+harmine combination since it leaves less freedom to maneuver for the experient, or in other words operates more closely to metabolism of nervous cells making it less of an intrusive manipulation of neurochemistry

Have you any thoughts on making a changa blend with harmine + THH? considering different proportions.

thinking 50% Peganum extract (harmine:harmline) and 50 % THH freebase
then another batch with just harmine/THH

overall harmala content around 20-25%

Htsee
#15 Posted : 2/15/2023 2:02:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Espurrr wrote:

also - if i went the HARMINE + THH route, should the amounts be bigger, as both are weaker MAOIs than harmaline?