We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
The High Diet Options

Espurrr
#1 Posted : 5/3/2022 8:31:31 PM

whole and living plant based diet:

raw vegetables (broccoli, tomato, purple cabbage, okra, zucchini, bell peppers, hot peppers, squash, ...), fresh leafy greens(spinach, turnip greens, broccoli leaves, beet greens, radish greens, watercress ...) and herbs(parsley, basil, chives, hemp greens, ...) and microgreens (turnip, radish, cress, arugula...), grasses (kamut wheat, barley, millet...), wild fruit(wild figs,...) and berries(raspberry, blackberry...) and passionfruit (sparingly for pleasure), edible mushrooms (white, shitake, lions mane...), raw tubers (beets, carrots, sweet potato...), sprouted whole grains(traditional wheats, barley and rye, oats, millets, rice..), soaked/Fresh mixed nuts(small amount), sprouted seeds (hemp seed, chia seed, flax seed, sesame seed...) and sprouted legumes(pea sprouts, lentil sprouts, bean sprouts, alfalfa sprouts, fenugreek sprouts), sprouted vegetables (broccoli, cabbage, celery, fennel...), bulbs (onion, shallot, garlic...), lots of different spices (triphala, red sumac, clove, star anise, turmeric, cumin, black and white pepper, ginger, yellow mustard, chili, black seed, fennel seed), spirulina/chlorella and nutritional yeast(rarely if at all), Himalayan salt, sunshine and sublingual b12 once a week (tho i've been eating my greens from my garden unwashed)

this is what im suggesting humans need

silence(inner and outer)>breathing(inhaling exhaling and not breathing)>ground connection (barefoot on the ground or in rivers and bodies of water)>fresh spring water to drink or sea water to swim>sunlight directly on skin in the mornings and evenings and indirectly at midday>exercise (walking,swimming,running,sprinting) (asana yoga/stretching) (bodyweight and callisthenics, weightlifting)>living fresh harvested cyanobacteria (spirulina) up to 0.5kg wet or 100g dry equivalent a day >fresh pressed (wheat)grass juice up to a cup >microgreens grown on living soil or nutrient solution>sprouted beyond organic seeds (grains and legumes and seeds ...)>pollen from live flowers or bee pollen>various seaweeds>medicinal and edible mushrooms>herbs and leafy greens>vegetables and root vegetables> ferments> fruits (the desire for fruit fades automatically when this live nutrition comes in and you begin to notice the effect of fruits on your neurotransmitters and ATP generation) and mineral salt (incase there are no sources of salt like sea water or seaweed or cyanobacteria/microalgae grown in marine solution)> sublingual b12 2000ug or more/week (b12 may not be easy to obtain if you're not living 100% in touch with nature)

i've removed all animal based foods + all fruits (expect wild fruits and berries), cooked foods (especially pure starch white rice, potato, white bread etc...) + oil + sugar + even raw unsprouted foods like oats ...

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

downwardsfromzero
#2 Posted : 5/3/2022 9:26:56 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Thanks for sharing. Presumably this is a regimen which you yourself use. Have you had any blood tests for your heavy metal levels? Of course, it's a fairly safe assumption that most people nowadays have a significant background level of stuff like lead, cadmium and mercury - and on that note, which other heavy metals would you consider to be problematic?

Do you have a specific reference for the following claim?:
Espurrr wrote:
The key point of eating raw and not heating food is that more than 90% of heavy metals in raw foods are not absorbed by the body, but a high percentage of heavy metals in cooked foods are absorbed by the body.

PS - this is quite inspiring, it has been well over a decade since my last attempt at raw living. The major challenge for me is making this work in a cold climate.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Espurrr
#3 Posted : 5/3/2022 10:11:27 PM

Quote:
Have you had any blood tests for your heavy metal levels?

Hi, you'd take a high dose of dmsa and sample your urine form the next 6 hours and send it for detection which I believe is the more accurate way to test, I haven't tested myself but I've had +20 few hour long episodes of particles slowly exiting my brain and organs in the past few months which has a distinct feeling and is noticeably painful, tho followed by a increased sensitivity and lightness I those areas after the episodes, I've had things exit my brain and eyes the most but also from my heart and lungs and sexual organs, however the liver and kidney are always at work and there will be noticable chronic pressure in the first months

Quote:
and on that note, which other heavy metals would you consider to be problematic?

I think in general having a trend towards constant detox is the idea here since you wouldn't really know what's in you and where, so far these distinct heavy detox episodes have all happened while I was meditating and in a high energy state meaning the body probably was like "well might as well get rid of this since there's nothing else to do"

I will post the paper for you, it was a study on feeding dogs raw and cooked swordfish with high mercury levels

Yes, it would be much easier the closer you get to the tropics, I'm not gonna say it's very easy doing this but it's certainly delicious without serious consequence! And having tried literally every possible diet while studying it's biological implications I'm pretty sure this is the best way to be eating plants, tho regenerative farming and diatom/cyanobacterial fertilizer/ pest and microbiome control would be the next step in increasing quality, which I believe Chinese ppl are working on

Espurrr
#4 Posted : 6/16/2022 4:54:55 PM

made some finishing touches to the original post

Espurrr
#5 Posted : 6/20/2022 6:23:17 PM

the very slow rate of digestion and elimination in the state of ketosis is quite counter-effective to psychedelic states as it is key to put the least amount of stress on the organs and also have a nearly empty digestive tract while dosed IME

Espurrr
#6 Posted : 5/22/2023 5:14:47 PM

Espurrr
#7 Posted : 7/14/2023 12:22:18 AM

downwardsfromzero wrote:
Thanks for sharing. Presumably this is a regimen which you yourself use. Have you had any blood tests for your heavy metal levels? Of course, it's a fairly safe assumption that most people nowadays have a significant background level of stuff like lead, cadmium and mercury - and on that note, which other heavy metals would you consider to be problematic?

Do you have a specific reference for the following claim?:
Espurrr wrote:
The key point of eating raw and not heating food is that more than 90% of heavy metals in raw foods are not absorbed by the body, but a high percentage of heavy metals in cooked foods are absorbed by the body.

PS - this is quite inspiring, it has been well over a decade since my last attempt at raw living. The major challenge for me is making this work in a cold climate.

could not find that study, however watching some nutritionfacts.org videos recently it seems that the fiber and phytonutrients in plant foods help carry these metals out, its good to consider peas and lentils and barley and chia/flax seeds also have a lot of fiber especially when sprouted along greens/vegetables etc

Espurrr
#8 Posted : 7/14/2023 12:23:09 AM

any fellow raw vegans reading ?

Espurrr
#9 Posted : 7/20/2023 12:50:53 PM

handful of turnip greens
2 cups kamut sprouts
1 cup hemp sprouts
1 cup soaked flaxseed
1 cup coconut powder
half cup bee pollen
2 finely diced figs
mineral salt
clove powder

ideas after eating: could use microgreens or more greens, may try millet sprouts in this meal in the future, would use more berries or wild fruit if i had some

Espurrr attached the following image(s):
IMG_2504.jpg (4,211kb) downloaded 223 time(s).

fink
#10 Posted : 7/20/2023 1:33:47 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Looks very tasty. I would find it hard to resist adding some saucey dressing
I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Espurrr
#11 Posted : 7/20/2023 1:49:47 PM

fink wrote:
Looks very tasty. I would find it hard to resist adding some saucey dressing

pleasure can be good, also simplicity has its own taste, you may want to take the simple pleasures prior to using psychedelics however

universecannon
#12 Posted : 7/20/2023 4:45:07 PM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

Sounds like a good meal! I've been meaning to get back into sprouts. Do you have any good links/guides on sprouting?

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

Espurrr
#13 Posted : 7/20/2023 6:44:37 PM

universecannon wrote:
Sounds like a good meal! I've been meaning to get back into sprouts. Do you have any good links/guides on sprouting?

hi ! it was delicious, i think bags or cloth is the way to go for some sprouts that you'd like larger quantities of (if), like this https://www.youtube.com/...v=_Ah7xkdk4yM&t=12s, and jars with a mesh lid for stuff like broccoli sprouts you wouldn't eat a ton of, like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SHS0gWlTHE, also other than planting in plain soil, this https://www.youtube.com/...v=GO6WSCepfCk&t=229s is an interesting video on growing microgreens

Espurrr
#14 Posted : 7/21/2023 2:09:30 PM

two handfuls of basil dill parsley
half a red bell pepper + half an orange bell pepper
2 carrots
two cup of cherry tomatoes
cup of diced purple cabbage
one sliced purple onion
some grated ginger root
cup of diced lettuce
2 cups of sprouted kamut
cup of soaked walnuts and 2 tablespoons of soaked flaxseed
one grated zucchini
salt black and hot pepper turmeric cumin mustard sumac clove powders and lime juice

a6a35163e9075a1d0b5d1e323c259fdb.jpg (3,928kb) downloaded 237 time(s).

Espurrr
#15 Posted : 7/22/2023 6:20:24 PM

Unfinished meal guide
First picture is for sweeter foods
Second picture is for savory foods
Although you could do whatever you want, tell me if any suggestions!
54B1BEC4-3A48-445D-B7F0-22423E58356F.png (621kb) downloaded 214 time(s).
FBB78BD5-78E0-4A3B-9371-3420DD91633F.png (615kb) downloaded 214 time(s).
7BD4F7A6-2E27-4017-935B-56602A979018.png (309kb) downloaded 214 time(s).

Espurrr
#16 Posted : 7/26/2023 11:42:52 PM

i tried it blended this time, its the same as the first meal above, no greens this time (waiting on microgreens to grow)

pros: less chewing, easier digestion
cons: chewing can be fun, needs more fruit
IMG_2555.JPG (4,830kb) downloaded 199 time(s).

Espurrr
#17 Posted : 8/2/2023 2:48:15 PM

https://www.instagram.com/p/CvaFsonNDbU/ kitchen sprouting stand
https://www.youtube.com/...v=GO6WSCepfCk&t=229s soilless microgreens
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86gyW0vUmVs natural farming (eye candy, recommended watch)
https://www.instagram.co...CvIgsseSIN0/?img_index=1 a good example of a sprout and microgreen meal
https://www.instagram.co...CKChuqDp9dH/?img_index=1 another example of a sprout and microgreens meal
https://www.instagram.com/p/CnWNn_8PcDl/ interesting variations of fingerlime trees
https://www.instagram.co...CZYuk9pvD2P/?img_index=2 peganum harmala roots, resembling carrots

Espurrr
#18 Posted : 8/14/2023 11:01:35 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSSrqXRqel0
grow your own fresh spirulina outside, the most nutrient dense food on the planet

https://www.youtube.com/...?v=akoDKM6Ogzw&t=10s
grow spirulina inside

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dk-HtPTpSvQ
further information on growing spirulina

https://t.me/foodfreedomforall/73
"Results: Salt tolerance of five Spirulina strains were investigated with modified Zarrouk medium (with 200–800 mM NaCl). All strains grew well with 400 mM NaCl (~3g/L water); their growth rates were almost same as in the control medium. Spirulina strains FACHB-843 (SP843) and FACHB-972 (SP972) had the highest salt tolerance their growth rates in 600 mM NaCl were nearly same as the control. Both strains produced more carotene, phycocyanin, polysaccharides, proline and betaine in 400–600 mM NaCl than the control. Salt stress also induced them to produce higher activities of superoxide dismutase and peroxidase. Total antioxidant capacities of SP843 and SP972 peaked at 600 and 400 mM NaCl, respectively."

https://www.sciencedirec...bs/pii/S0924224417302182
"Open pond photo bioreactors are best
17-32 degrees Celsius for maxima
topped at 32C
30% of full sunlight
spring or ocean water can be used
otherwise filtered water
cultures should be continuously stirred and aerated to prevent clumping and CO2 limitation
pH of 9-11 indicates a healthy culture
lower light intensities create less biomass but higher pigments and proteins
10cm of depth may increase production efficiency and reduce cost
proteins are highest in early morning
cool temps make harvesting easier
filtering and washing and pressing to obtain 20% dry matter or higher
380-400 mesh filter
spirulina is a great source of bioavailable complete protein
vitamin a precursors and b vitamins and vitamin e, calcium magnesium iron zinc copper and manganese and trace minerals, fatty acids and chlorophyll, sulfolipids, glycolipids, superoxide dismutase, phycocyanin, enzymes"

https://link.springer.co...0.1007/s40003-015-0168-4
"npk 10-26-26 + TE increases quality and quantity of growth while decreasing costs"

Espurrr
#19 Posted : 8/16/2023 5:04:05 PM

silence(inner and outer)>breathing(inhaling exhaling and not breathing)>ground connection (barefoot on the ground or in rivers and bodies of water)>fresh spring water to drink or sea water to swim>sunlight directly on skin in the mornings and evenings and indirectly at midday>exercise (walking,swimming,running,sprinting) (asana yoga/stretching) (bodyweight and callisthenics, weightlifting)>living cyanobacteria (spirulina) and microalgae (chlorella)up to 0.5kg or 100g dry equivalent a day >fresh pressed (wheat)grass juice up to a cup >microgreens grown on living soil or nutrient solution>sprouted beyond organic seeds (grains and legumes and seeds ...)>pollen from live flowers or bee pollen>various seaweeds>medicinal and edible mushrooms>herbs and leafy greens>vegetables and root vegetables> ferments> fruits (the desire for fruit fades automatically when this live nutrition comes in and you begin to notice the effect of fruits on your neurotransmitters and ATP generation) and mineral salt (incase there are no sources of salt like sea water or seaweed or cyanobacteria/microalgae grown in marine solution)> sublingual b12 2000ug or more/week (b12 may not be easy to obtain if you're not living 100% in touch with nature)

Espurrr
#20 Posted : 8/18/2023 12:45:14 PM

Get excited
139082785_114502967211257_7635830015731257957_n.jpg (372kb) downloaded 124 time(s).
363306913_663181402384661_8743286738900472077_n.jpg (323kb) downloaded 124 time(s).

12NEXT