We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Psilohuasca Trip Report #1 Options

roaring.snake
#1 Posted : 6/19/2022 2:38:05 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Ingredients:

150mg of Harmine/Harmaline in capsule
150mg of Tetrahydroharmine (THH) in capsule
1.6g of Golden Teachers
Sananga
Hapeh

Preparation:

Ayahuasca diet for the last 3 days, no pharmaceuticals, sex, cannabis, etc. for 1 week.

Music:

Instrumental, Icaros, Harp, and Hang drum.

Timeline (Approximations):

00:00 - Sananga and Hapeh
00:30 - Took Harmine/Harmaline and THH
01:30 - Took 1.6g of Golden Teachers
02:15 - Start of the trip
05:30 - Coming down
08:00 - End

Experience:

The MAOI effects were subtle, no nausea, slight warmth in my face, and a little wobbly on my feet but pretty much in control.

About 35+ minutes after ingesting the shrooms, I started to have mild CEV's, no OEV's. Waves of energy started to blanket my body and was gently lift up into space, traveling through the cosmos, my body started to feel very heavy then I went from sitting on my meditation chair to bed.

This continued for a while then there was emptiness. Then a dark entity appeared and started conversing with me. This dark entity is almost always present in my previous trips, I wasn't afraid of it but welcomed it. We started having discussions of many topics, I remember when this entity always brings up my personality, I end up getting frustrated and angry. But this time, it was different, I didn't feel any frustration, anger, animosity, or any emotions. As this dark entity was fading, it said to me, "Good Job".

I was then pushed into another realm. The sky was dark like a storm was coming, I was standing on a field of tall grass, with trees on the side and a mountain far away. It felt cold and lonely. The wind was blowing slowly and everything around me was moving in slow motion. I started walking a path towards the mountain, it went on and on for a long time. There was no other life except me and the trees/plants around me.

After walking for a while, the world around me started to change colors. The sky started to turn into a mix of blue, pink, purple, orange, and red hues. The sun was shining brightly above the mountain (it felt like 3-4 pm). The fields started blooming with flowers of different colors, I could hear the trees bristling and singing with the wind, birds were gliding through the skies, there was some sort of glitter shimmering around me and everywhere, then I saw a tree in the middle of the plains.

I approached this tree and I looked up. Its height reached the heavens and its branches twisted on the earth. It spoke to me, "My child". My body started trembling and I was mesmerized. Then I became a small tree and started to commune with it and it spoke to me about a lot of things, these are the ones I remember:

"I created you and everything around you"
"You are an extension of me"
"Shine your light onto others so they may see their own light"
"In your darkness, you will find your light and in your light, you will find your darkness"
"Showing your kindness and empathy is how your reach others even the farthest tree"

My body felt like I was swaying with the wind and it was quite blissful for a long time. As the vision started to dissipate, it smiled upon me. I opened my eyes and my body felt heavy and there was no coordination, I lay in bed for another 2+ hours. My stomach felt nauseous and had to puke, good thing I have a bucket next to me.

5/5 one of the most mystical experiences I've ever had.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

CosmicRiver
#2 Posted : 6/19/2022 5:19:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Beautiful experience! Thank you Love
Sananga is very powerful and I think it contributed to its intensity Big grin

Tomtegubbe
#3 Posted : 6/19/2022 5:55:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

roaring.snake wrote:

"I created you and everything around you"
"You are an extension of me"
"Shine your light onto others so they may see their own light"
"In your darkness, you will find your light and in your light, you will find your darkness"
"Showing your kindness and empathy is how your reach others even the farthest tree"

Thank you for sharing. This is beautiful. With this attitude, I believe you can reap the best benefits of the psychedelic realms.

How do you interpret this "in your light, you will find your darkness"?
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand

roaring.snake
#4 Posted : 6/19/2022 8:03:10 PM
DMT-Nexus member

CosmicRiver wrote:

Sananga is very powerful and I think it contributed to its intensity

I believe so, this is my first time doing it with Sananga. It was quite potent, it made me squirm for a few minutes. I also got a new hapeh and it was mild compared to my previous experiences.

Tomtegubbe wrote:

How do you interpret this "in your light, you will find your darkness"?

I believe that we are both beings of light and dark. I've accepted my true self, the good and the bad. However, there are still parts of myself that I need to work on and it's either I'm not sure of what that is or I'm denying it.

Repressed memories, traumas, and emotions have been surfacing lately in the past weeks. I've had feelings of frustrations, anger, betrayal, and being violated bubbling up for days even though I've forgiven those people a long time ago. I guess I have to forgive myself too.

I think being less critical, kind, and understanding to myself will help alleviate these feelings.

Still processing the experience.

Tomtegubbe
#5 Posted : 6/19/2022 8:49:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you. That was very beautiful and wise. Welcome to the forums roaring.snake. I wish to see you share more of your thoughts.
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand

ildruido
#6 Posted : 6/20/2022 7:51:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

How dod you take the sananca? Put it in your eyes?

Voidmatrix
#7 Posted : 6/22/2022 2:51:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Sounds pretty epic. How do you feel now? Have you unlocked anything related to the feelings that have been surfacing for you?

It sounds like what you quoted was bringing you to a sense of balance. Is this accurate?

How does the experience compare when you don't follow the Aya diet?

And for my own information, how much would you say hapeh burns the nose?

What does the dark entity look like? Is there a reason that you consider it dark if it's not because of appearance?

roaring.snake wrote:
I think being less critical, kind, and understanding to myself will help alleviate these feelings.

While these things can be difficult, never give up on them.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

roaring.snake
#8 Posted : 6/25/2022 8:00:11 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ildruido wrote:
How dod you take the sananca? Put it in your eyes?

Sananga comes in different strengths, I got the strongest variety but I dilute mine with saline in a small eye dropper. In some cases, I do 3 parts saline to 1 part sananga or 2:1. I close my eyes and place 1-2 drops on the corner of each eye (in the tear duct) then I blink fast. I wipe off the excess with a tissue.

Voidmatrix wrote:
Sounds pretty epic. How do you feel now? Have you unlocked anything related to the feelings that have been surfacing for you?

I'm much more appreciative of my life and it gave me a sense of direction. This experience solidified my plan for a 1-month master plant dieta in Peru next year. I wasn't sold on the idea of it but now I'm excited and scared at the same time. The only thing left to do is to book my flight Smile

Voidmatrix wrote:
It sounds like what you quoted was bringing you to a sense of balance. Is this accurate?
Yes it did, it gave me a new perspective of life in general.

Voidmatrix wrote:
How does the experience compare when you don't follow the Aya diet?

I still got great experience with Psilocybin without the diet but I've noticed that my head is much clearer and fewer bad trips. I feel like my stress level, headspace is just as important when going into it.

Voidmatrix wrote:
And for my own information, how much would you say hapeh burns the nose?
Some hapeh mixture are harsh and gives quite a head rush but this new one I got is milder and burns a little. Never really a fan of it except I like the clear headspace it brings.

Voidmatrix wrote:
What does the dark entity look like? Is there a reason that you consider it dark if it's not because of appearance?
Everything around me is dark (I like to do this at night with no light) then I feel its presence and some kind of entity with a dark hooded robe appears and it doesn't have a face. It just stands or sits in front of me.

When I have conversations with it, it always brings up a lot of negative emotions. Emotions that are buried deep down in my heart or emotions that I suppress or ignore.

When I first started having these visions, I use to be afraid of it and I still do but I've come to embrace and respect it with a combination of fear and excitement.

Thank you all for your kind words.

Voidmatrix
#9 Posted : 6/26/2022 11:56:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Thank you for your reply Smile

roaring.snake wrote:
I'm much more appreciative of my life and it gave me a sense of direction. This experience solidified my plan for a 1-month master plant dieta in Peru next year. I wasn't sold on the idea of it but now I'm excited and scared at the same time. The only thing left to do is to book my flight

If you don't mind sharing, what do you think you will get out of such a journey? Is it something related to the sense of direction you've recently acquired?

roaring.snake wrote:
I still got great experience with Psilocybin without the diet but I've noticed that my head is much clearer and fewer bad trips. I feel like my stress level, headspace is just as important when going into it.

Thank you. This is something I tend to be curious about.

roaring.snake wrote:
Some hapeh mixture are harsh and gives quite a head rush but this new one I got is milder and burns a little. Never really a fan of it except I like the clear headspace it brings

The headspace clarity is one of the effects that I hear about the most amongst many who have tried it, and I am awaiting my time to try it now.

roaring.snake wrote:
Everything around me is dark (I like to do this at night with no light) then I feel its presence and some kind of entity with a dark hooded robe appears and it doesn't have a face. It just stands or sits in front of me.

When I have conversations with it, it always brings up a lot of negative emotions. Emotions that are buried deep down in my heart or emotions that I suppress or ignore.

When I first started having these visions, I use to be afraid of it and I still do but I've come to embrace and respect it with a combination of fear and excitement.

It sounds like it's a sort of helpful force that helps you confront, heal, and change through engaging with things that may be stifled. And that's a good thing, though it can be very hard.

Learning to be with what discomforts and perturbs us is one of the most powerful tools we can ever cultivate for ourselves.

Thank you again for your candor.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

roaring.snake
#10 Posted : 7/18/2022 4:43:11 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I apologize for the late reply, I've been quite busy lately.

Voidmatrix wrote:

If you don't mind sharing, what do you think you will get out of such a journey? Is it something related to the sense of direction you've recently acquired?

I did Bufo about a couple of months ago and that experience showed the inner light inside me. A peaceful state of consciousness that I can retreat into when the environment around me is chaotic. Even to this day, I simply close my eyes and reimagine the experience and that allows me to calm myself and all the negative emotions dissipate. My relationships with others have tremendously improved.

When I did this Psilohuasca journey, I found a new resolve to share these entheogens with people who are curious about them. I believe these entheogens help us achieve greater insight into who we are and create a better society and I would love to guide people in finding their inner light.

Voidmatrix wrote:

It sounds like it's a sort of helpful force that helps you confront, heal, and change through engaging with things that may be stifled. And that's a good thing, though it can be very hard.

Learning to be with what discomforts and perturbs us is one of the most powerful tools we can ever cultivate for ourselves.

Thank you again for your candor.

One love

It is powerful and thank you.

Love and Light