We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Greetings, beloved Nexians! - An honest warning concerning malevolent entities Options

YaWATa
#1 Posted : 6/17/2022 12:47:04 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Post deleted.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Jees
#2 Posted : 6/17/2022 3:02:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I feel for your hard path, thanks for sharing as you experienced it.
When the personal compass is under pressure, huge confrontational/informational escapades at these times are a tough gamble.
Very well you could turn the tide!

Quote:
...Most importantly: don't let the "it's all just part of your subconscious anyway" idea trick you...
I think a key word here is "just", it's a belittling term as if we know what subconscious is all about.

Wish you well.

CosmicRiver
#3 Posted : 6/17/2022 3:18:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello YaWATa!
l loved your writing style and I found the comparison between mushrooms and DMT to be very accurate.

I have always believed entities to be either plant spirits communicating with us or projections of our subconscious, or both. I have never believed in the existence of entities whose nature was truly evil. I don't know if this has been a way to protect myself from that concept, or if it's because I don't believe in the existence of an evil universal force.

Nevertheless, since reading the second part of your post made me feel uneasy I think this issue is not resolved for me.

What made you change your mind? Was it the fact that "exposing" them didn't make them lose power, while battling them as if they were real worked? Or did something else convince you?

Jees wrote:

Quote:
...Most importantly: don't let the "it's all just part of your subconscious anyway" idea trick you...
I think a key word here is "just", it's a belittling term as if we know what subconscious is all about.

Right. What you wrote gets to the core of the issue in my opinion.

And what's easier to accept? The existence of evil entities or the fact that our own mind is capable of manifesting them?

YaWATa
#4 Posted : 6/18/2022 10:39:28 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Post deleted.

YaWATa
#5 Posted : 6/18/2022 10:50:32 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Post deleted.

ShadedSelf
#6 Posted : 6/18/2022 12:19:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ra has a very nice way to explay this, they call it polarity, in order to evolve every entity must eventually choose either the path of union or the path of separation.
Again, without this there would be no experience, only the self.

Positive entities, those who choose to reunite back with everything else, will seek balance and to serve others.
Negative entities, those who choose to separate themselves from everything else, will seek to serve themselves, usually at the cost of others.
Both paths eventually end in the same place.

Also, Im curious, what happend to your earthly life after the encounter? If you dont mind me asking.

Voidmatrix
#7 Posted : 6/18/2022 2:36:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

I plan on developing my own response to this topic later, but in the meantime, thought this post might be of interest.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Voidmatrix
#8 Posted : 6/18/2022 3:11:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

No one knows whats going on in hyperspace on many different levels.

It seems to generally be the case that the more one engages with hyperspace the "weirder" it gets, making parsing and discerning different elements of the experience more difficult often times.

As for the tier system for "good" and "evil," the absolute very likely transcends such binary distinctions, and what we conceive as good or evil are subjective and contextual to us as humans.

That said, when we create a distinction saying "that entity is evil" not only are we projecting our subconscious expectations into the space but we're also casting judgment upon that entity or force and that's what they feed and respond off of. There's a difference in saying "that entity scares me and feels evil to me" versus "that entity is evil." The former keeps it about us and our subjective outlook and perspective, whereas the latter is making a blanket statement about something external to us that still reflects the mentioned subjectivity but does not encompass it. One is stated as a felt sense, which can only become more and more accurate, and the other is stated as a fact that may very well be inaccurate and a reflex response to an intense situation.

As for the subconscious, we don't have our consciousness without it: it underpins it. The other thing is, as shared before, no one knows whats going on in hyperspace, so telling ourselves it's just a byproduct of our minds may do us a bigger disservice in potentially being inaccurate in said assertion. For all we know, in order to access these planes that feel external to us, we may first need to walk through the doorways to them found in the depths and recesses of our own minds.

Best of luck to you Love

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Tomtegubbe
#9 Posted : 6/18/2022 3:17:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello YaWATa and thank you for sharing your story.

DMT is a portal to the spiritual world and the spirits come in all colors. We may regard them as internal or external or a bit both, but nevertheless they have features and powers most of us are not accustomed to.

The hyperspace realm is a dwelling place for all kinds of energies. When you are a kid, you don't always know who you should associate with and that can happen in hyperspace too. Sometimes you are just so excited about the place, that you forget to take care of yourself. It's just like when you are young and want to try out new things for the first time.

There are several factors which affect your spiritual encounters in the hyperspace realm. The first and foremost is your own spiritual integrity. Quite often people take drugs, including psychedelics, in tumultuous life situations. Psychedelics can be of an enormous help in putting things in to order, but it's mentally and spiritually tasking. If your outer life is in chaos, integrating the psychedelic experiences can be very difficult and may lead to a path of separation and dispersion instead of unity like ShadedSelf put it.

Another factor is how familiar you are with the depths you are about to enter. You should not dwell in the dungeon level 100 for a long time with a level 1 character. That's what often happens when people repeatedly vape/smoke large doses of DMT and don't stop to pay attention if something feels off or even if they are directly told by the hyperspace that they are going too fast. To get deeper in the hyperspace experience you need knowledge, integrity and lots of respect. If you lack these, you attract the types who live on cheating tourists, and in worst cases robbing and muggling them.

Harmalas are essential in learning to navigate the DMT world. They slow down things and deepen the experience spiritually. I don't dare to take DMT without them anymore at all. Also, one should experiment with oral DMT (ayahuasca / pharmahuasca) in order to take longer tours in the hyperspace and get to know how it operates. When you encounter all sorts of things without having the rush, you will learn ways to deal with them. That is the joy of learning. There's no rush to take super strong doses. There's plenty to learn on the lower levels.

Meditation is a wonderful tool in developing spiritual strength. Through meditation you can exercise compassion and all kinds of virtues that help you attract positive energies both in your everyday life and the hyperspace realms.
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand

Exitwound
#10 Posted : 6/18/2022 5:35:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

As usual, Tomtegubbe has said it all, I agree completely, except harmalas part - never got to try them and probably won't in the near future Smile

DMT can and will fly you far past subconscious levels, it is just a matter of remembering your flight, that is the problem.

Memory is a trickster, but are not human being withiut memory, how ironic? The gift that makes us sentient, can also be a curse. Out limited perception and lenses of iterpretation are also false mirrors: we can interpret different situations very differently, given different chemical balances of brain. Maybe some malevolent entities can be transmited into cheerful ones with mind tricks, but some I think are very hard to fight amd ver energy draining.

@OP: Glad to hear that you are able to resolve your troubles and I believe you, I think I also had encounters with non-positive beings and that is the reason I do not trip anymore.

However this should not discourage people from tripping, just be very serious about following advice of the experienced crew. And dont't overstay your welcome, or overestimate your level in a dungeon Very happy