We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Going to try DPT with MAOI, need suggestions on dosing. Options

dombu
#1 Posted : 6/17/2022 6:20:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sorry for posting this question here but I cant post in other places since I am "new" here.

Anyways tonight I am going to try DPT with MAOI for the first time.

I have full spectrum syrian rue freebase (50-50 harmaline harmine), this stuff is like reddish sandy dust.

I will just swallow the maoi dust because it will not dissolve in water. The stomach HCL will do the job.
Same goes with the DPT fumarate, or should encapsulate it?

How much maoi to DPT ratio?

What kind of trip should I expect?

I have heard DPT is underwhelming and not a very impressive substance. That is why I want to potentiate it with maoi.

What is your experience on this substance?

Wish me luckThumbs up

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

observe
#2 Posted : 6/17/2022 6:36:02 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Far from underwhelming. The first time I snorted 200mg it was pure fight or flight for 3hours everything was mostly white I could barely see the room. I wanted to hide the bag so nobody else would have to go through the ordeal. I love it. Freebased its the same but much shorter a little goes a long way and lasts about twice as long as dmt. I think mixing maois with it would be great but only necessary orally.

dombu
#3 Posted : 6/17/2022 6:43:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

observe wrote:
I think mixing maois with it would be great but only necessary orally.

So once its in the bloodstream the maoi is of no use? I used to think it inhibits the mao in the brain too, otherwise why would anyone make freebase maoi? Confused

Sadly I only have 100mg.

observe
#4 Posted : 6/17/2022 7:30:59 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I mix maois with all tryptamines its useful in conjuction with all roas DPT will bring you to your knees without maois all routes other than oral ime. Orally just seems wasteful without maoi all other routes seem like itd be overkill but do it anyway itll be a good story. Im gonna mix vaped dpt with rue tea here soon. You are right, you could eat your maois then rail that .1 would be my suggestion should be very strong. Its just as harsh as dmt to snort.

dombu
#5 Posted : 6/19/2022 11:27:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey

I tried 20mg insufflation, 20mg oral, 100mg of harmala freebase crystals. very mild.

got a tryptamine smile for few minutes.

I have 60mg left, should I try any other ROA?

observe
#6 Posted : 6/21/2022 11:30:12 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Shouldve just snorted it all now you probably dont have a full dose. I mistyped it was 111mg I snorted not 200mg so with 0 maois snorted it probably wouldve been enough. Try IV/IM if purity is verified or base and vaporize thats the only way I see you getting any real effects 60mg is not much at all especially accounting for the salt weight.