We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello Options

Shades
#1 Posted : 6/14/2022 6:35:18 PM

Vapourous Soul

Hello, I'm Shades, I'm a 21 years old psychology student . I've been very interested in entheogens since quite a young age, my parents used to be 90's ravers so they knew about LSD and mushrooms but also used MDMA . I have also always been very interested in spirituality and how meditation can help the mind, I hope to push that to another level by joining this forum .

During my life, I've been through some trauma and depression I am currently addicted to Nicotine, Cannabis and Diazepam . I have used psychedelics such as LSD but also DMT, Ketamine and some RCs, though my experiences were too recreational, I am coming here to find a way to use those tools for growth and not just fun, most acid users I know just enjoy the fun side of it .

I think I hav a fair are of shadow and trauma work to do .

Thanks everyone for creating this amazing forum Smile

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Tomtegubbe
#2 Posted : 6/14/2022 6:55:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello Shades! I hope you will find yourself at home here.

The most difficult work with psychedelics happens between the trips when you have the knowledge about what you should do and then you should just follow through.

If you haven't already picked up meditation, it's something I recommend. It makes your trips deeper and helps to build resilience to difficult emotions that are usually the root of addictions.
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand

PsychedelicReality
#3 Posted : 6/15/2022 12:19:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi Shades welcome to the forum Thumbs up

I think you found the best community to help you on your journey!

I'm sure you will find the guidance you need on here my psychedelic friend Cool

Voidmatrix
#4 Posted : 6/15/2022 1:25:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Hello, and welcome Smile

I really appreciate your sense of intention and direction at this junction of your psychedelic and life journey. I'm sure you've noticed how rare that can be to come across.

Feel free to send me a PM if you feel so inclined. I also cope and manage severe depression, but I also do psychedelic guidework, so any assistance you may need I will be more than happy to provide.

It's great to have you with us.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

A Hollow Stone
#5 Posted : 6/16/2022 11:45:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello!!!!! Happy to have you here. Im pretty new myself! Welcome to the journey