We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Through the Flower - Changa experience Options

CosmicRiver
#1 Posted : 6/14/2022 4:54:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

After answering a thread in the New Member area, I felt like writing this report of the most intense experience I've had, adding more details. If this is considered double-posting I will edit the other post I made.

PRE-CONDITIONS
(mind)Set: determined, curious
(physical condition) Set: rested
Setting (location): small wood of pine and oak trees
time of day: afternoon
recent drug use: LSD a week before & Cannabis until 2 days before
last meal: vegan meal at 1 p.m.

PARTICIPANT
body weight: 55 kg
known sensitivities: none
history of use: experience with psychedelics (psilocin, LSD, 2C-B, mescaline), cannabis and alcohol; some experience with vaporized DMT, very little experience with ayahuasca, MDMA, ketamine and opium; former medical use of diazepam and bromazepam

BIOASSAY

Substance(s): changa (DMT from Mimosa tenuiflora, MAOIs from Banisteriopsis caapi and Peganum harmala)
Dose(s): 50 mg (DMT), 15 mg (MAOIs)
Method of administration: vaporized

EFFECTS

Administration time: T=0:00
Duration: 20 minutes
First effects: T=0:05
Peak: T=?
Come down:T=15:00 (approximately)
Baseline:T=20:00 (approximately)

Intensity (overall): 4

OPTIONAL
Pleasantness: 4
Implesantness: 0
Visual Intensity: 4

AFTER-EFFECTS

Hangover: 0
Afterglow: 4; euphoria, fearlessness; 24-48 hours

I hit the pipe and within seconds I'm encompassed by the familiar blissful feeling. The colors of the outside world brighten up.
After the second hit my body starts to feel heavy. Everything starts to vibrate and the colors get more saturated. I know I'm about to come up, but this time I'd like to see something more, I'd like to know what breaking through feels like.
So, even if I feel anxious, I hit the pipe one more time. I breathe in the vapor and before I can even let it out completely I feel a strong energy building up within me. I'm scared and excited at the same time. It happens so quickly that I have no time to think any further about it.

I am launched at infinite speed into a multidimensional space that continuously spins on itself and within itself. Its color is red-orange, but not in the usual sense: it's very bright, luminous, hyperreal, composed of all the existing colors and also of infinite other indescribable and inconceivable colors. Even the shape of this space is infinitely complex, made of polyhedrical structures intersecting each other, and t looks halfway between a flower and a temple, but without a center and without directions, fractal-like.
Where the petals meet they form arches, and above these arches stand deepspace-black humanoid figures, as if they were the guardians of the temple. They have oval heads and long arms, while the lower halves of their bodies seem to disappear within the temple. Even if they have no facial features, I know they're looking at me. But I don't feel frightened, on the contrary their presence gives me a sense of protection.

The flower keeps moving, slowly at first and then at increasing speed. Its structure gets more complex as I travel through it. I'm moving in a non-linear way. I can reach every part of the flower simultaneously, deeper and deeper inside its structure, as if I were inside a fractal space, and within each one of its microscopic particles there is another infinite flower. It is endless, and this concept is too vast for me to understand it.
I am a split second away from grasping that endlessness, and then, as soon as it happens, I both dissolve and expand infinitely, beyond multiplicity and unity, beyond existence and nonexistence, where all the opposites merge and become each other but at the same time transcend each other, where everything contains everything else and within everything else is contained. An experience that's impossible to describe, of complete interconnectedness, of absolute bliss and freedom, of limitless love.

On the comedown, I travel again through the flower and I see the same deepspace-black entities looking at me from the arches. And then I'm back in the wood, lying on the grass.

When I breathe in, it feels like breathing for the first time since I took that last hit.
I can't remember my name. I try to say something, as if in this way I could make sense of what has just happened, but the words that come out of my mouth are disconnected from each other.
Only after some minutes (or what feels like minutes) I can remember my identity and think as usual.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

ildruido
#2 Posted : 8/19/2022 5:11:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

amazing experience!
which device did you use? in 'method of administration' you said 'vaporization' but then you stated that you used a pipe

CosmicRiver
#3 Posted : 8/20/2022 3:40:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ildruido wrote:
amazing experience!
which device did you use? in 'method of administration' you zaid 'vaporization' but then you stated that you used a pipe

Ciao Big grin
Thank you!
Yes, you're right. Actually when I wrote "vaporized" I was thinking about the DMT within the changa. I loaded a pipe with changa, then sprinkled some tobacco on top in order not to directly touch changa with the flame, but I guess some of it was burnt anyway.