We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Health Problem Trichocereus pachanoi Cactus help - only experienced friends help me Options

jingamin
#1 Posted : 5/16/2022 7:50:48 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I want to tell you about the journey that has happened to me for the last 2 times.
And I'm only asking for help from friends who know the job.

I'm a 32 year old male.
I've had trichocereus pachanoi about 10 times before. By powder and boiling methods. I consume on an empty stomach. I purify myself with sage incense.
I'm dieting for 4-5 days meat-milk-egg-sugar, i don't consume...

I have been feeling very strange for the last two times;

2-3 hours after consuming it, extreme contractions occur in my entire body.
No pain, I don't feel any abnormality in any of my organs, everything looks very normal.
But I feel extreme contraction and restlessness in my whole body.
This restlessness and pressure on my body worries me a lot and I can't travel with this fear. Such things did not happen in previous experiences. My body is so tight that I can't get out of bed. Also these contractions are incredibly extreme, not like I've experienced before. I think it might be because I used it at low dosage. MDMA kullanınca da It is running normally and nothing is bothering me. Trichocereus pachanoi it bothers me so much that it makes me short of breath when walking.
I don't have gas in my stomach, so I don't understand why this is happening.
Before He used to take me for a ride when I drank, now he's laying me down.
I don't take very high doses. Last time I used 18 cm san pedro. I do not have calcium or potassium deficiency. What could cause this? Please help me, why is he doing this to me?

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

CosmicRiver
#2 Posted : 5/17/2022 11:42:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've never experienced anything like that, nor heard about it from other people. You said it's not the first time you take San Pedro, so maybe it has something to do with your body. unless you're eating a different cactus species.
The symptoms you describe don't sound like easy stuff to bear. If I were you, I would do a medical checkup. By doing that you could address if the symptoms have anything to do with your physical health or if they are caused exclusively by the cactus. In the meantime, I suggest you to wait until you know what's wrong before taking San Pedro again.

jingamin
#3 Posted : 5/19/2022 1:52:53 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I had a health check.

CosmicRiver
#4 Posted : 5/19/2022 9:19:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

jingamin wrote:
I had a health check.

What have you been told?

jingamin
#5 Posted : 5/20/2022 3:13:49 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I have no problems. I went to the doctor 3 times.

downwardsfromzero
#6 Posted : 5/21/2022 12:23:19 AM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Did you produce the powder from cacti that you grew yourself?

Because if not, it may be time to introduce a good deal more certainty into the providence of your material. And even if you're fully confident that your material is of the utmost purity in terms of being free from contaminants, what if this is the cactus' way of suggesting it's time to grow your own if you haven't been doing so?

[N.B. - Please read this carefully before replying to my question!]

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

jingamin
#7 Posted : 6/11/2022 6:31:13 PM
DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:
Did you produce the powder from cacti that you grew yourself?

Because if not, it may be time to introduce a good deal more certainty into the providence of your material. And even if you're fully confident that your material is of the utmost purity in terms of being free from contaminants, what if this is the cactus' way of suggesting it's time to grow your own if you haven't been doing so?

[N.B. - Please read this carefully before replying to my question!]

My own production. I gave low nitrogen organic fertilizer.

downwardsfromzero
#8 Posted : 6/13/2022 8:40:48 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

OK, glad to hear it. I'm now wondering what kind of physical exercise you usually get. Have you tried doing some intense aerobic activity before embarking on the cactus trip? Something to pre-loosen the muscles, as it were.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli