We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Love is in the air Options

A Hollow Stone
#1 Posted : 6/13/2022 8:15:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

After doing my first 2 trips this weekend, and doing more than 15 hours of dmt related reading and videos and research. Im convinced ive BARELY scratched the surface. I dont even think ive grasped yet the true nature of what is possible with this substance. No matter how much research i do, no matter how many videos i watch or how many people i talk to.... i keep learning more and more.

Im so blessed and excited i was giving the opportunity to experience this and i cant wait to experience and learn more.

And you know what the crazy thing is? The more i learn about it the more i feel the love it contains.

DMT is crazy, its funny, its intense, but im slowly starting to feel a personal connection with it. Something intimate. Like a first date. We talk, we learn about each other and maybe ill get a kiss at the door by the end of the night.

After i come back from my trip, im left slightly chilly, shaking a little, walking around my room thinking. Like the first kiss at front door, i wait for you in the freezing cold, making sure you get back in your car and drive off safe. And then i sit there thinking about how amazing the night was, cold and shaking from that kiss. I feel like a schoolboy again.

Im not worried about how quick ill make it to third base with you, or maybe a home run. Tonight im just happy i hit a foul ball. Because that showed me that your down to play!. Ill take it slow and youll show me what to do. I know you will.

Much love to you all.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Tomtegubbe
#2 Posted : 6/13/2022 8:29:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you Hollow Stone and thank you for the beautiful picture.

I realized very early on that respect is the key in this work, respect and sincerity. It's very much like a marital relationship. The situations and emotions will change, but values can hold you together and help you grow in virtues.
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand