We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Overwhelming and awe-inspiring. Options

A Hollow Stone
#1 Posted : 6/12/2022 6:17:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Words cannot explain what i just experience as a first time DMT trip... i just finished sobbing.
I HAVE SO MUCH RESPECT FOR THIS SUBSTANCE.
I HAVE SO MUCH RESPECT FOR ALL OF YOU THAT HAVE DONE THIS.
Its almost like a dream now.
I was convinced i went mad. This is it. Im done. This is the end. I fucked up. I remember them laughing at me dancing back and forth back and forth swinging like a clock or pendulum. I wanna say they were mocking me BUT THEY WERENT. I feel like they just wanted my attention.

I feel scared to go back in but i feel like something is calling me back. I WAS SO SCARED

but the funny thing is, i went from DREAD to "its all ok" .1 milliseconds

How is something like this even possible HOW HOW HOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it cant be possible. it cant be.... i saw things that i just cant even put into words. There arent words possible to describe this.
Ive done LSD and shrooms and this is NOTHING LIKE IT.
I was somewhere else. I DEFININTLY WENT SOME WHERE ELSE.
Guys again i cant say enough how much respect i have for DMT now.

I have alot of reflecting to do and alot of thinking. About alot of things. Myself, life, others, what this all means.
Much love to you all.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

fink
#2 Posted : 6/12/2022 6:52:24 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi!
I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

ephedra
#3 Posted : 6/12/2022 9:35:23 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Intense, right?

Yeah, I think that life is shown through that wonder at every moment.
Is a thing that it cannot be captured by words..
დ there is a Spirit, there is a Soul დ

CosmicRiver
#4 Posted : 6/12/2022 9:52:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Love Love Love Love Love

A Hollow Stone
#5 Posted : 6/12/2022 6:46:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I really wish i would have not as resisted as much. but it wsas just so mind blowingly overwhelming. Does anyone have any tips for letting go and just accepting what is going on?

Voidmatrix
#6 Posted : 6/12/2022 7:02:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

A Hollow Stone wrote:
I really wish i would have not as resisted as much. but it wsas just so mind blowingly overwhelming. Does anyone have any tips for letting go and just accepting what is going on?

Explore the idea of surrendering, so much so that when you are capable of having it at the forefront of your mind as you're administering your dose, your understanding is automatic. The sooner and more authentically we can fully surrender, the more ease and control the experience tends to lend us.

CongratulationsSmile

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽