We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Aco-DMT + Harmala freebase = Extraordinary euphoria Options

dombu
#1 Posted : 5/21/2022 11:25:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Judging by the quantity of aco dmt fumarate i had i was expecting nothing and ti was [<SNIP!>Mod edit - please read]. i had no expectation that that maoi can boosts small quantities by almost 3-4 times especially if the maoi was as pure as mine, it was 100% haramala no toxic substance.

T+0.0 Put 80mg of Freebase Harmine Harmala 50-50 in a glass of water. Freebase doesnt dissolve that way, you need to add vinegar or something. I drank it as it is anyway. The result of this was some initial 1 hr of slight nausea as my body was attempting to convert it to a salt for it to be absorbed.

T+ 15 min: 15mg of ACO-DMT Fumarate (100%) - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/O-Acetylpsilocin.
Placed sublingual for 15 min then drank water washing down the remains.

Initial feeling was a slight nausea and bloatedness. This lasted around an hour or less.Then felt very drowsy - it was 3 AM in the morning but I am used to such hours.

Then slowly I started to automatically wake up from this drowsiness. The come up was remarkably smooth. There was absolutely nothing harsh about the whole experience, other than the slight nausea at the beginning.

Slowly closed eye visuals were becoming apparent, they were extremely neon like. I had many such sightings of such scenes of forests rivers all made of neon lights in dark background. But the visuals were just side show, the level of euphoria I experienced I dont think there is anything else in the world that can match it, not only is it so intense but also such long lasting.

- the intense peak lasted for 2 hours.

I was naked lying on bed and when that euphoric feeling creeps up inside you only those who have experienced it can know.

Its been day 2 still the afterglow is present. I am changed forever. Everything else is now so insignificant and trivial, when you know that such feelings could exist out there.

I believe this combo needs further investigation although I am pretty aware that people already know the effect of maoi on mushrooms but on dmt fumarate there is absolutely no body load or uncomfortable nausea.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

downwardsfromzero
#2 Posted : 5/22/2022 9:19:06 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Thanks for sharing your experience - I'm glad to hear that it went so well for you. It's great that such a rare substance can be stretched out so effectively with a little help from a RIMA.

Quote:
T+0.0 Put 80mg of Freebase Harmine Harmala 50-50 in a glass of water. Freebase doesnt dissolve that way, you need to add vinegar or something. I drank it as it is anyway. The result of this was some initial 1 hr of slight nausea as my body was attempting to convert it to a salt for it to be absorbed.
The conversion from freebase to salt happens very rapidly in the stomach, courtesy of the hydrochloric acid. Nausea is pretty commonplace from harmalas, at least initially, and it's possible through regular intake of rue tea or harmala concentrates to become practically immune to this type of nausea. It occurs most likely due to the harmalas tickling the 5HT3 nausea inducing serotonin receptors - directly or indirectly, the former if the harm(al)ine has an affinity there and the latter if the MAOI-induced increase of serotonin causes the receptor to be activated.

While your experience was smooth, this is no guarantee that other people will avoid body load with the 4-AcODMT/harmala combo, especially at a higher dose than you took. Given the variability and susceptibility to diverse factors of influence that we find with psychedelics, one should not be surprised if the same dose produces a markedly different set of experiential effects on subsequent occasions. YMMV - even with respect to yourself.

β€œThere is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

dombu
#3 Posted : 6/7/2022 12:50:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi downwardsfromzero,

So I tried the harmala crystals separately, it did not produce any nausea, just my tongue sticking to the roof of my mouth and appetite loss. But the aco-dmt is creating excess nausea, just crossing 15mg mark is making the nausea unbearable.

So my strategy from now would be to go easy on the aco, up the harmala, and take long enough breaks to reduce tolerance.

I think this combo can be a thing of its own since its so different - clean high, narrow experience spectrum ,levels of euphoria that can put things like heroin or coke to shame, not too many things going on at the same time and distinctly profound afterglow.

The Sofa Traveler
#4 Posted : 6/7/2022 5:03:41 PM

Give me a snake otherwise I'll smash a crocodile

dombu wrote:
So I tried the harmala crystals separately, it did not produce any nausea, just my tongue sticking to the roof of my mouth and appetite loss. But the aco-dmt is creating excess nausea, just crossing 15mg mark is making the nausea unbearable.

So my strategy from now would be to go easy on the aco, up the harmala, and take long enough breaks to reduce tolerance.

Harmalas nausea are dose related. When consumed alone in a reasonable amount it is very little present but nausea grows up when harmalas are associated with psychedelics. Thanks to the Nexus community, I now have an efficient remedy to avoid this nauseous feeling, consisting of taking 3/4 drops of lemon essential oil + possibly a few peppermint EO drops. It seems that limonene contained in lemon EO has an inhibition action on the 5HT3 receptors involved in nausea. In my own experience, it worked pretty well, maybe you should give a try Pleased There is also this thread who provides some more elaborate recipes combining several EO against nausea.

Peace
Humanity has invented gods, the reverse remains to be proven.

dombu
#5 Posted : 6/7/2022 8:54:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Dear The Sofa Traveler,

So if those essential oils can downregulate the ht2a receptors wont that mean it will also reduce the high?

dragonrider
#6 Posted : 6/7/2022 9:46:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

dombu wrote:
Dear The Sofa Traveler,

So if those essential oils can downregulate the ht2a receptors wont that mean it will also reduce the high?

They won't reduce the effect of psychedelics, because the nausea is produced by 5HT3 receptors, and psychedelic effects are produced by a whole set of other receptors, one of wich is 5HT2a.

Ginger is another, very effective remedy.

dragonrider
#7 Posted : 6/7/2022 10:20:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've never had the pleasure of a 4-AcO-DMT/harmala experience myself, but i have done psilohuasca on numerous occasions, and i suppose it would probably be very simmilar to a 4-AcO-DMT/harmala combo, given the fact that 4-AcO-DMT is converted into psilocin in the body.

It must be said that psilohuasca can indeed produce some pretty euphoric experiences.

I think i like it more than ayahuasca, and definately more than just shrooms by themselves.

Harmala's add something to the shroom experience that makes it much more immersive and vivid.

There's a lot of things that harmala alkaloïds do. Some have milds NMDA-antagonistic effects, wich can definately produce feelings of euphoria. But as MAOI's, they don't just elevate levels of serotonin in the blood, but also of dopamine and noradrenalin. And that can also add to feelings of euphoria. And then there's apparently also some GABA-A reverse agonism, wich probably means that it produces effects that are the opposite of the effects of benzodiazepines, wich tend to dull the effects of psychedelics.