We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hear Ye, Hear Ye: For All New Members and Guests Options

Voidmatrix
#1 Posted : 6/3/2022 6:14:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Greetings to all new members and guests,

It's been noticed the influx of new members as well as visiting guests. This post is to invite you all to participate in this community if you feel so inclined. You are welcome here, as long as you abide by the guidelines. Though you may feel there's reason for it, there's really no need to be shy. This is a very open community, with people from all walks of life. Guests, in order to take advantage of all this, you'll need to create an account, so, stop being a creeper! Laughing Twisted Evil

A few notes:

1. Hop in the chat - The chat function is a wonderful way to congregate with members of the community, old and new.The more people in the chat, the better. It's one of those things that needs a little momentum. Sometimes it can be a little slow, but keeping the chat open usually brings little gems of reward. So in your downtime, while your feet are kicked up and you're relaxing, pop the chat open. It can't hurt. The other nice thing about the chat is the ability to open private rooms to be able to discuss things with members you resonate with the most, in real time. Connect, ask questions, be mindful, respectful, and considerate, and have fun. Learn, share, expand Smile The chat button can be found at the uppermost left-hand corner of your the main forum web page.

2. The questionnaire - This is an exercise to 1. help you develop autonomy in your own understanding about many things, though the questionnaire is centered around psychedelics; the skills it encourages can be used in many different ways. And 2. To help you get an understanding for the type of culture that is fostered here. We are very concerned with thoughtful approaches to most things.

3. Your expectations: Naturally, in engaging in a forum, we expect some interaction. Because this is an online forum, and the main form of communication is text based, conversations can be a little slower. So if you post, be patient in waiting for a response, and make sure to limit your expectations; it may take a while for your post to be noticed and for someone to respond, and sometimes no one has anything to say. And that's okay. It's not something to take personally or to become upset about. It's natural to perhaps be a little disappointed, but that shouldn't hinder future interactions. Don't give up simply because your expectations in a very specific instance were not met. Also, while there are some very bright and brilliant minds here, there's no need to be intimidated. This is a place of camaraderie, not competition. We are all valued the same here.

4. Here are some links that can help you along the way at the Nexus: [IMPORTANT] No buying/selling/procuring, why? [IMPORTANT] New chat rules, [REMINDER]: New members/registrants - The DMT-Nexus Ruleset, Posting Etiquette, Post Structure, and Swimmers , The Essential DMT Guide, IMPORTANT: How to ask questions, Welcome new members! , Attitude Page, DMT-Nexus Wiki, Forum Search Function.

So, come join us Love

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

tanglewolf
#2 Posted : 11/4/2022 4:24:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello, thanks for this. I am glad to see that there are many new members. I have still never tried DMT and will be having an experience soon with a homebrew of Jurema... I am here for advice before that, although I do plan to stay active in the forums. They helped me a lot so far. Seems a good community here! Thanks for welcoming me!

wutIsee
#3 Posted : 12/26/2022 8:22:00 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello, thank you for excepting me into the group. I wish I would have found this a long time ago. I just spent the last 2 hes reading a detailed post about extractions that was amazing. Would be nice if I could understand it all but I'm working on that. I've been fascinated with hallucinogens since I was 13. An believe they are a gateway to the unknown. I'm now 41 an just found dmt a year ago an I'm reading as much as I can on it an it has shown me the light within myself about my life. I love it. An my reason for being here is to read an take it all in. I'm doing my own project for the first time an I can't seem to get a good feeling about it. I've done a lot of research an believe I can do a pull . I would just like to know if my equipment is proper. I have my bark, lye,an lighter fluid. White vinegar an ro water. Also a magnetic stirrer/hotplate. Am I on the rite track? I've had my hands on experience with all the chemicals but never been in a book about them. . I've ate 7grams of mushrooms at the most in one siting. But never less than 3.5, I've had mictodots an liquid in my eye, an 5 tabs for the most at one time. In high school we did "candy flips " were we would take acid , mushrooms an extract at the same time. I am experienced. I smoked .25 grams of 5-meo malt in 1 hit an was a narley/scary experience. But would do it again. Thank you in advance about my question with the magnetic stirrer
โ˜†NP

Ouboet
#4 Posted : 12/27/2022 12:44:18 PM

Ouboet

Baie dankie🙏

Voidmatrix
#5 Posted : 12/27/2022 1:50:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

wutIsee wrote:
Hello, thank you for excepting me into the group. I wish I would have found this a long time ago. I just spent the last 2 hes reading a detailed post about extractions that was amazing. Would be nice if I could understand it all but I'm working on that. I've been fascinated with hallucinogens since I was 13. An believe they are a gateway to the unknown. I'm now 41 an just found dmt a year ago an I'm reading as much as I can on it an it has shown me the light within myself about my life. I love it. An my reason for being here is to read an take it all in. I'm doing my own project for the first time an I can't seem to get a good feeling about it. I've done a lot of research an believe I can do a pull . I would just like to know if my equipment is proper. I have my bark, lye,an lighter fluid. White vinegar an ro water. Also a magnetic stirrer/hotplate. Am I on the rite track? I've had my hands on experience with all the chemicals but never been in a book about them. . I've ate 7grams of mushrooms at the most in one siting. But never less than 3.5, I've had mictodots an liquid in my eye, an 5 tabs for the most at one time. In high school we did "candy flips " were we would take acid , mushrooms an extract at the same time. I am experienced. I smoked .25 grams of 5-meo malt in 1 hit an was a narley/scary experience. But would do it again. Thank you in advance about my question with the magnetic stirrer
โ˜†NP

Greetings and a warm welcome to you.

One thing that is of the utmost importance for you to have with all of your extraction supplies in a very thin pipette (around 10ml).

You likely won't really need the stir plate unless your tek calls for it. What tek are you using?

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

mishka78
#6 Posted : 10/8/2023 3:07:36 PM
Dedicated to healing through Spirit.

Hi! I've decided to finally become a more active presence after lurking for years Smile I went to fill out the questionnaire as suggested but it seems like it may not be working. After clicking the link I was taken to a page that said "Thanks for filling it out!"

This might be because I filled it out years ago and have forgotten Smile I'm really not sure but I thought someone might want to take a look at it.

Have a bad ass day!

Voidmatrix
#7 Posted : 10/8/2023 6:36:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

mishka78 wrote:
Hi! I've decided to finally become a more active presence after lurking for years Smile I went to fill out the questionnaire as suggested but it seems like it may not be working. After clicking the link I was taken to a page that said "Thanks for filling it out!"

This might be because I filled it out years ago and have forgotten Smile I'm really not sure but I thought someone might want to take a look at it.

Have a bad ass day!

It may be because you finished it. You can only take it once. For promotion, interact in the forum and chat, showing your character Smile

One love

Mynutomru
#8 Posted : 11/16/2023 1:38:40 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for the add, I look forward to learning and contributing as I enjoy my time spent on the Nexus. Essential work that you have put together and are overseeing it to be completed, so that you for all that you do. Been with Psilocybin for over 8 years now as it was the only drug ( I would take) that has worked. It was a last ditch effort after the recommendation was lithium. Thankful. Love the community and hope to add what I can and be blessed by what all of you contribute.

Bumbledoor
#9 Posted : 12/5/2023 9:25:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi all, thanks for letting me in, been a lurker for a while now and thought I had better get in and ask some questions.
I got interested in neurogenesis over the last few years after a motorcycle accident and a couple of brain bleeds and other problems.
Then I did a ceremony and found it to be beneficial in many ways.
Looking to learn everything I can and see what other people are doing.
Hope I posted this in the right spot.

All good.