We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Subdued vision Options

Voidmatrix
#21 Posted : 5/30/2022 5:52:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Solar62 wrote:
Voidmatrix wrote:

Was it more vibrant and visually vivid?

One love

No , much the same the last one being totally monochrome, I re -routed & added another hit which took me into new opened eyed territory.
The whole thing is baffling, I welcomed GLTASN comment & read his thread ( it would be much appreciated to be able to post there ). I must say that I felt that it was like something deliberately sabotaging it at times ,which GLTASN kind of alluded too
. However the fact that he had a great result is brilliant yet baffling too .My first problems only happened with my VG & then later effected the dab rig ...another mystery .
Personally I do commit myself fully to a thing but always treat D.M.T. with great respect, I have taoist practices for protection & intergration I employ before, during & after .
6 years ago I had a 3 month run of over a 100 trips ,no problem then had a total break from psychedelics . Now 3 or 4 weeks into a return , one which I hope to be a permanent feature of my life now , this phenomena. So relieved & even more baffled to read other members reports. A real head scratcher for sure.

Sometimes these phenomena can be clues to what we need to work on with ourselves to get the experience back to a place we prefer. Sometimes it's just a stage that one goes through. I'd say not to give up,be mindful of what's occurring in your life, and go with whatever flow the spice gives you.

Also, harmalas may greatly benefit you.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Solar62
#22 Posted : 5/30/2022 7:22:31 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Edit

Solar62
#23 Posted : 6/2/2022 7:09:43 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Edit

PREV12