We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Microdose experience Options

OliverJ
#1 Posted : 2/15/2022 1:56:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Shared in the hopes this may benefit another.

In January this year I microdosed Iboga each day (Alongside doing dry January). I consumed a teaspoon of rootbark each morning, slightly chewed, before swallowing down with water.

Unlike previous microdose efforts with Iboga I did not suffer the debilitating physical sides of fatigue when exercising or excessive lethargy and sleepiness. I did experience a continual increase in the sense of wellbeing and calmness, alongside a continued drop in libido (which still persists now).

In previous experiences I have consistently had an increase in libido, lethargy and a struggle to exercise alongside the calming/uplifting effects.

It has consistently been my experience that Iboga is an effective anti anxiety medicine.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

WisdomTooth
#2 Posted : 5/25/2022 4:06:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Interesting.. I was always told Iboga is quite strong for microdosing and has a longer half-life than most psychedelics so 300 - 500mg root-bark every 4 days or 4 days on 3 days off is optimal. Cannot imagine a tsp (3 - 5g) daily.. glad it worked well for you.
Though the river tells no lies, the dishonest standing on the shore, still hear them.

dragonrider
#3 Posted : 5/25/2022 5:34:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

WisdomTooth wrote:
Interesting.. I was always told Iboga is quite strong for microdosing and has a longer half-life than most psychedelics so 300 - 500mg root-bark every 4 days or 4 days on 3 days off is optimal. Cannot imagine a tsp (3 - 5g) daily.. glad it worked well for you.

I think your teaspoons may be larger than mine. I would say a teaspoon is one gram at most, probably a little less.

fink
#4 Posted : 5/25/2022 9:27:26 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Is a decrease in libido good for you?
I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.