We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Entity Hypothesis - Empty Hyperspace - Cosmic Playground Options

fink
#1 Posted : 5/24/2022 7:17:03 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey all. I spent a while searching half heartedly to see if anyone had posited this previously but did not specifically find anything that made me reconsider posting.

I'd also like to precede with the statement that I am not at all arguing for the idea to be true. Simply curious about the idea and eager to hear other perspectives.

I also happily concede that an original idea is most often impossible.

What if entities are other forms of consciousness that are also tripping at the exact moment that we meet them? Rather than the idea that we break through into another dimension or base reality. The space we visit is unpopulated if no consciousness in creation is tripping at that moment.

Could be other tripping humans, could be aliens, could be mycelium networks, could be the consciousness of a mimosa tree. Could be anything beyond our wildest imagination. But everything that joins together in hyperspace is only there temporarily when the correct chemical cocktail or mental state is achieved.

Within that the obvious assumption is that many other forms of consciousness that are not human could easily have had millions or billions of years longer to understand how to play in hyperspace. Trees for example can live for hundreds if not thousands of years. Plenty of time to get to grips with building the wonderful objects they often proudly display to us.

Hyperspace could be simply consciousness' playground. Empty and barren when unpopulated yet with the potential to be anything that an entity can conjure up when visiting.

Complex spaces and vast vistas of unimaginable beauty could be likened to a kid building a castle in the minecraft computer game in our base reality. Except the kid is a billion year old alien that visits hyperspace to unwind after a long epoch at the galactic office.

A place where all of creation can visit to share knowledge, ideas, art, craft. A place where the physical barriers of endless space can be crossed easily.

Is hyperspace nothing more than the chill out lounge of the universe?
I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

PsychedelicReality
#2 Posted : 5/24/2022 7:53:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey Fink,

I think your ideas and suggestions are very plausible and this is a very interesting topic!

I will post my thoughts after a trip to hyperspace this evening lol Cool

Be nice to see the community feedback on this thread, I hope to find many opinions posted by the time I get back.

Cheers bud Thumbs up