We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Welcome to the Immaterium (digital psyArt - updated 2022-07-28) Options

necromanteum
#1 Posted : 3/3/2022 12:38:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

newly added...

[2022-08-07] plutonic body dig rmx

[2022-07-28] planetoid

[2022-07-12] "engine of chaos: overload" ....

[2022-06-28] "djinn hidden in the cyber grid" he's holding his cube (nope not a bottle, well maybe next time a klein bottle?) and it opens doorways, not so much wish fulfillment. but i was thinking maybe he should be able to speak and keep the accent from those wishmaster horror movies, what do you think?

[2022-06-27] "engine of chaos"

[2022-06-15] "n,n-nmt" the necromanteum molecule, of course Surprised Laughing

[2022-06-13] WIP .. just fooling around to create optical effect of motion. seems to work on me but would be interested to know for others

[2022-06-10] "we come in peace" (beings from the immaterium breaking into our reality)

[2022-05-24] untitled, reworking of 5-01 img

[2022-05-05] mandalas, "expanding consciousness" (edited: added the 4 angry little cacodaemons, although maybe more like imps? so cacoimps? LOL)

[2022-05-01] mandala, "ascended soul forms"

^ one representation of the Immaterium (chaos realm -- very interesting W40K read too)

Quote:
Remember mostly this: Normal reality is a most blessed state of consciousness, and quite rare actually. If I could simply remember to appreciate it for all that it is not – not any one of the umpteen-zillion ways it could be far weirder and in all likelihood much worse.

There is a trans-sane sobriety that I’ve encountered in these realms: there is no way out of existence – for those of us on this side of the existence/inexistence boundary, we’re lifers. And mortal death is no escape, not when it is clear that all consciousness is interconnected, generic: when it slips from the grip of my individual body/brain/identity, it's just going to recoagulate in some other form on some level or another. The one unexplainable thing about consciousness is that it won’t shut off. And the Holy Grail seems to be nothing more the off switch. But there’s no off switch. That’s the bottomless bottom line: there’s no bottom. And no end to it. Trapped ever so tidily up in infinity, and yet daring to dream of even more space. And the final joke: this is no joke. No, seriously. They ain’t laughing in hell. Especially at that tired-ass joke. But it is a bit funny that here, as “fucked up on drugs” as I’ve arguably ever been in my life (and that, for me, relatively intrepid explorer of the poison path that I am, is saying something), I feel like I’ve attained a hopeless and truly awful sobriety – there is truly no way out of this wall-less prison of awareness.

We spend most of lives successfully deluding ourselves that we live in a universe that makes some bit of sense. Waking up and smelling the coffee of cosmic insanity, well, it takes its toll. Sure it’s fun. It’s all fun and games until someone loses an I. Or finds that there is only one eye, and I am a cosmic comic Cyclops tripping through a world that’s just a little more dimensional than my one eye will show me.

Spinning through a zillion worlds and ways of worlds being and incarnations and speciations and alienations and multidudenous dimensions that can’t even be organized so trying is going to just bust down your bio-computer and you can hear it popping electrically: pitz pitz splatter. You can have that identity that reality that mode of being, I wasn’t using it, I mean I was using it, but you can have it, no I’m tired of that now anyway, even if I didn’t really understand the first thing about it: I did understand the second thing – that it won’t sit still enough to let me figure out now what the hell it is and I think it’s just me looking at myself looking at myself looking at myself….

Insane epiphany: I am mystically blissfully interconnectly One with a Universe that is totally fucking certifiably insane, and there’s nothing I (nor any temporary illusion of “other identity”) can do about it. And there is no Other to blame, or save me, or kill me and take me out of my fucking inexplicable torment – I can’t turn myself off.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

MAGMA17
#2 Posted : 3/3/2022 9:37:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for your art (including what you wrote). I think your poetry can save you, just keep writing. The important thing is to understand that the form does not elevate the content to truth.
I think, like you, that there is no possibility to turn off (although I would not take it for granted). But we must try to make this infinite permanence stable, balanced, peaceful. If we did not have the possibility to change something with our actions, we would not have the possibility to act. Just continue to act by writing.

necromanteum
#3 Posted : 3/3/2022 1:10:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

those were not my words, but taken from a DPT trip report on erowid. the really strange thing is i hadn't read that report until yesterday but it perfectly reflects one of the major conclusions i came to through my rip-roaring DPT Hcl IV ride that I experienced in 2021 (which I wrote about in the intro thread), oddly enough. Maybe that chemical's got a particular veneer to it that gives this impression to those predisposed to it, but that was one of the overarching themes that stuck with me and seems to make sense. I remember thinking that to be is to be eternal. It beats the logic problem of "what comes before" I suppose to. Anyway, I remember thinking there cannot be nothingness if there is anything at all. Even if you encounter a super megavoid in space (which I think we are smack dab in the middle of within the universe) it is still a something that comes to some semblance of a "definable" border.

I had this all "figured out" about a year ago too. And how life had to be the way it was for very obvious and simple truths we sometimes see as incongruent because we can't graps the perspectives from which the yin and yang of it compliment each other to make a unified whole, and are not contradictory. I probably shouldn't even write that because it sounds rather banal as I type it, but it seemed elegant and obvious at the time despite that the finer details elude me now.

anyway thanks for responding. hope you enjoyed at at least some of those arts... the first one I finished yesterday, and had a couple versions of. I'll probably share them later.

MAGMA17
#4 Posted : 3/3/2022 4:12:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Oh, I am sorry. To recover then I put myself in the perspective that we all wrote it, including you, me and the tree that stands in front of my house. We can also see it like this. I really liked your art, especially the first one. I noticed that you have chosen certain colors for all the designs. Are they colors that remind you of what you have seen in your experiences or did you take inspiration from words?

necromanteum
#5 Posted : 3/3/2022 4:31:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Here's more artsy fartsy, i think i'm so smartsy... gonna make a cool, non-fugible cpl of million waiting for that one in a billion... opportunity. STUFF.

Foolhardiness tempered with magical thinking is an all too common and fallible mindset I wish I wasn't a party to. Having the somewhat narcissistic ego that I do, of course I console any defeatist/pessimistic outlook by placing blame elsewhere. That is to say, with These so-called [arch]itects of reality (minions of the demiurge) which seem fully invested in sending synchronicities my way the very instant i start questioning my self-destructive/disruptive thought patterns & behavior. They only promise everything my mammalian ego deeply desires... and seem intent only on delivering in situations where my frustration takes on staccato-like bursts of unmitigated anger and suffering.

^^ this is the pattern I started with for the first image in this thread.

^ these have all been done with very basic: technique, tool set and raw materials (stock imgs of clouds, rust textures, etc.), done in paint.net, mostly with the use of homegrown "distortion" plug-ins.

^ a seldom done attempt at freehand creation. extreme zoom-in help make this nearly recreate my pixel art techniques from back in the day, using thedraw.exe and loading ansi.sys in dos. fun times

necromanteum
#6 Posted : 3/3/2022 4:40:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

MAGMA17 wrote:
Oh, I am sorry. To recover then I put myself in the perspective that we all wrote it, including you, me and the tree that stands in front of my house. We can also see it like this. I really liked your art, especially the first one. I noticed that you have chosen certain colors for all the designs. Are they colors that remind you of what you have seen in your experiences or did you take inspiration from words?

ahhh, yes... we all, of course. Big grin

as for the colors... difficult to say. there seemed to be a red tinge to everything and green tribal patterns on the wall with lower doses. but that major trip from my intro, if you've read it, was like 95% cerebral. at one point, after the peak of the breakthrough experience, things were fairly distorted vision wise though. but i would say i was having much too profound an experience mentally to focus on it. not to mention my intention of "discovery" through exploring thought, my sub-conscious, and hyperspace being the primary aim, meant that i was entirely too enveloped in my head to notice.

null24
#7 Posted : 3/3/2022 5:18:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Dig your art. Especially the first pattern and the tentaclular entity. Keep sharing. Thumbs up
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

necromanteum
#8 Posted : 3/4/2022 1:01:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

thanks for the kind words and encouragement Very happy i also noticed you had a pretty nifty looking avatar yourself.... at least from what I can tell of it. I don't think I have much more than this though, output only since about Feb '21

necromanteum
#9 Posted : 3/4/2022 5:02:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hyperspace AI sentinel (spheroid inspired by the phantasm movies)...
someone's been piercing the veil and fooling around in hyperspace in ways which aren't allowed. the sentinel is dispatched through inter-dimensional portals to intercept

mandala for the 21st century cybermage (I messed up the resolution on this one unfortunately)
traversing the multiverse
body conscious
cyberphage...
feeding on the information encoded in various sub-systems of the matter matrix. its insatiability matched only by its indifference in pursuit of hard-coded directives.
untitled. feels incomplete but I have "writer's block" on where to go with it next...
anyway, the idea behind it is sort of like that of the borg from Star Trek, except this cosmic cube is in a quasi-matter state. the orientation and configuration of its form is in flux in relation to various aspects of QFT, uncertainty principle, and partially inhabiting both 3 dimensional space (and time) and 4th dimensional states (and perhaps upwards from there too). no idea what i'm talking about, but it sounded cool before I typed it out... LOL!
cosmic, spiritual ascension/accelerator...
allows for transformation of beings from one state of existence to others. in its own sense a living, flowering being thing. life-force giving, nurturing as well as acting like a filter for any desecration of natural creation.
untitled

downwardsfromzero
#10 Posted : 3/4/2022 9:34:08 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

A lot of this is highly reminiscent of early to mid-nineties trance album covers - Transwave, Hallucinogen, Man with No Name... to name but a few. Having tried this kind of thing myself, I really can appreciate the efforts you've made in producing this stuff and look forward to seeing how your work progresses.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

necromanteum
#11 Posted : 3/6/2022 12:45:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

[
downwardsfromzero wrote:
A lot of this is highly reminiscent of early to mid-nineties trance album covers - Transwave, Hallucinogen, Man with No Name... to name but a few. Having tried this kind of thing myself, I really can appreciate the efforts you've made in producing this stuff and look forward to seeing how your work progresses.

i never got too hard into trance, more the industrial/goth side of electronica happening in the late '90s, early '00s and beyond.

I do remember liking some stuff here and there from: juno reactor, infected mushroom, xenomorph... but recall of any other acts is difficult. I will check those out. Interested in hearing the tunes along with checking out the arts. As for art, the stuff people are doing today with the 3d rendering software and digital drawing is amazing. I'm sure I'm much too old and lazy to learn at this point, or at least be good at it. But I found doing some of the art and attempting to use this medium for various expression (whether about trauma I've suffered, things I've experience hyperspace, etc) is a positive outlet for me.

Oh, and I checked out Hallucinogen. I do remember that I've listened to this before, many a year back (Posford and his various projects ringing a bell, of course). Anyway, thanks for the feedback Thumbs up

Loveall
#12 Posted : 3/19/2022 3:31:57 AM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

This is beautiful. Thank you 🙏
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

necromanteum
#13 Posted : 5/1/2022 8:17:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Loveall wrote:
This is beautiful. Thank you 🙏

well, thank you seems more appropriate.

necromanteum
#14 Posted : 5/6/2022 6:40:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

bump up for the thread. and please allow me to provide an apology here... as if bumping threads back up to the first page are against rules, I haven't been able to find anything on the forum that says otherwise.

necromanteum
#15 Posted : 5/24/2022 6:59:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

bump up. check out the new shyte. thx!

CrypticChronicles
#16 Posted : 6/9/2022 6:10:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That art is really amzazing.

necromanteum
#17 Posted : 6/13/2022 5:34:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

CrypticChronicles wrote:
That art is really amzazing.

much too kind of you to say. i saw some pretty amazing stuff in the art thread myself. i try to do my own thing, but it's also hard not to be influenced, or even a bit overwhelmed, by people who have obvious flare for creativity and uniqueness combined with artistic talent. not surprisingly, i seem to find a pretty decent amount of it here on the dmt nexus.

necromanteum
#18 Posted : 6/27/2022 3:55:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

bumping up the thread. wish there was an art thread that was more current / alive

Voidmatrix
#19 Posted : 6/28/2022 5:52:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

necromanteum wrote:
bumping up the thread. wish there was an art thread that was more current / alive

Why do you say that?

The only one I can think of that's the most current aside from yours in Bill Cipher's.

I do really enjoy and resonate with what you've shared so far. Keep journeying and sharing your dope art.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

necromanteum
#20 Posted : 7/3/2022 1:45:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Voidmatrix wrote:
necromanteum wrote:

Why do you say that?

The only one I can think of that's the most current aside from yours in Bill Cipher's.

I do really enjoy and resonate with what you've shared so far. Keep journeying and sharing your dope art.

One love

appreciate the response and kind words! sometimes it's more like i'm channeling these images than genuine creation. most of it is computational, and putting a kaleidoscope on reality (stock images).

as for the "thread more current" comment, I was referring to the sticky thread where everyone contributes their latest stuff, as a place for users to share together. i like that community aspect of it.

12NEXT