CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello Nexus Options

Solar62
#1 Posted : 5/22/2022 4:55:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi , I have just joined the forum today .The main reasons being that I have taken so much invaluable info. from you & now would like to put myself in a situation where I can firstly thank you , thanks (especially for the lime tek ),then hopefully be able to give & receive help & support .Also I've have had a couple of instances where I could have used some help t.b.h. , one recent ongoing one I will post about soon. I doubt I will chat a lot though as it is not in my nature & I'm getting on a bit now but I'm very glad to be on board. Thanks again Smile

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

fink
#2 Posted : 5/23/2022 2:22:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome Solar, lovely to have you here. Feel free to share as much or as little as suits you.
I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Solar62
#3 Posted : 5/23/2022 4:56:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi fink , thanks ... will do .

Voidmatrix
#4 Posted : 5/23/2022 6:18:22 PM

Surrender and BE free

Welcoming committeeModerator

Oh, well hello there again Smile

Welcome.

What are some of your favorite entheogens and why?

Which subforums interest you the most and why?

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Solar62
#5 Posted : 5/23/2022 7:10:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi , at this stage in my life , I'll turn 60 in a few months ,I only have faith & trust in Psilocybin & D.M.T.. I love psilocybin for it's beautiful & nurturing feminine spirit & it's less like therapy than acid & more revelatory I find. I've had my most profound understandings of the Tao / Generative force / God with them .
D.M.T. I love because of the intense visuals ( I'm an artist ) , the fun of the rush & the impish & dry humour of some entity I never clearly see but feel is running the show . On a more practical side the shortness of the trip & rapid recovery ' businessman lunch' aspect of it suits me & my job as being self employed I'm always on stand by for the phone to ring.
The D.M.T. Nexus Projects & Prep.& Methods of Extaction are of the greatest interest really. The Hyperspace Lexicon is an extremely fascinating resource & The Prep. & Methods has been invaluable & who knows I may even develop some knowledge how myself regardless of my limited science knowledge Smile