We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The most mind-blowing journey so far Options

Kitisha
#1 Posted : 5/23/2022 11:53:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I smoked dmt maybe 15 times so far and had some very cool experiences, but this blew them all out of the water. Maybe you can tell me if this was the fabled breakthrough? Not that it matters, but I still have no idea what a breakthrough is supposed to feel like.

Anyway, I have some very brown dmt right now, it almost looks like opium. I followed the exact same procedure as before, but now it gave me brown dmt. I re-xed it multiple times, but it just stays brown. I made some enhanced leaf (no maoi), and loaded a dose containing about 50mg of spice into my little bubbler bong. I was sitting alone on my bed in a dimly lit room.

Took the first hit and held it, and things started happening. Took the second hit, after which the room started shifting and flowing. As I held it, I saw beings in my peripheral vision, my eyes were still open mind you. They were just indistinct shapes, but I clearly felt their presence and them watching me in anticipation. Took the third hit and as I held it, my room completely changed, all I saw at the end were neon-like edges of the things in the room, shining at me through the darkness.

I set my bong down just in time because then it was like someone cut the strings of my meat puppet. I felt myself collapsing and slamming down on my bed. As I was falling backward, what was left of my room shot away and the beings in it laughed. It wasn't malicious or anything, more like they chuckled to each other like "haha, I told you! he couldn't handle it anymore!". I think I must have closed my eyes as soon as I hit the bed because the next thing I see is this mandala opening and unfolding above me. Then it surrounded me, or maybe I floated through it.

I found myself in a dimension I had never seen before. The attached picture doesn't do it justice, of course, but I depicted the main things about this strange land. The background was pretty much white, or maybe filled with mist. At the top/bottom of my vision were these horizontal ripples/whirlpools, they were distorting the background, kind of sucking it into themselves, then reflecting it back distorted. Between the ripples were flowing these vertical pillars. They were made out of the same substance as the ripples, but they were much more stable, meaning they didn't really move around as the ripples did. Both the ripples and the pillars were rainbow-colored, kind of like when you spill gas on the water, or like the surface of a soap bubble. Amazing. Then I saw an enormous being floating between the pillars. It had an elongated head and dragged long tentacles behind it. It kind of looked like a jellyfish, but also like ridley Scott's alien. It didn't really react to me, but it saw me. I didn't fear it at all, I was just absolutely dumbstruck by what I was seeing.

Then I started wondering about the nature of my present situation, but it was like all my memories were sucked/distorted by the ripples, with only tiny memory shards remaining inside me. I think I was trying to remember that I smoked dmt and am actually in my room, but at the time I had no idea what I was trying to remember. Then the word "room" came to mind, and I had absolutely no idea what the word represents. Then a memory shard of "I have a body" came to me, but I also had no idea what it meant. As I was picking up these memory shards, I saw one of the ripples shoot through the 4th dimension and connect me-the observer of the trip and me-the meat puppet. At the time I had only a vague understanding of what the meat puppet is and how it relates to me. Then I started asking the questions outright: "Where am I? Who am I?". The enormous being telepathically asked me: "Why are you asking this? Does it even matter?" to which I of course had no answer Big grin Big grin Big grin

As I was coming out of it, I found myself saying out loud "holy sh**. What the fu**?!" But also: "thank you! Thank you so much!" because it really was an amazing and ecstatic experience. All aspects of it were equally amazing, but what surprised me the most were the incredibly intense open-eyed visuals I had before setting the bong down. It was just an absolutely incredible thing to experience.

Thank you for reading, what do you think about it? Have a great day Smile
Kitisha attached the following image(s):
22.5.22.jpg (6,072kb) downloaded 191 time(s).

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

CosmicRiver
#2 Posted : 5/23/2022 1:31:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi Kitisha! You definitely broke through! Big grin No wonder you were amazed by the experience! This is what the spice is capable of Laughing
Loved your experience. I tried to visualize the realm you visited by combining your report and your artwork. That jellyfish-like being looks stunning, it reminds me of an outer space being. Was it rainbow-colored, too?

Kitisha
#3 Posted : 5/23/2022 2:31:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice, good to know! Big grin I had experiences before in which I was fully immersed in the visuals/realms, but still felt my body a little bit. That's probably what defines a breakthrough, right? The lack of connection to your meat-puppet?

Yeah man I loved the experience too! The being was absolutely stunning, and it did have an outer space vibe to it. Something like that would probably float by the windows of your spaceship as you are approaching a strange radio signal coming from a distant asteroid belt. It wasn't rainbow-colored, because it contrasted heavily with the realm. Its color was very dark, but I can't really be more specific since I can't remember it in full detail.

CosmicRiver
#4 Posted : 5/23/2022 4:25:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Kitisha wrote:
Nice, good to know! Big grin I had experiences before in which I was fully immersed in the visuals/realms, but still felt my body a little bit. That's probably what defines a breakthrough, right? The lack of connection to your meat-puppet?

I don't know if there's a consensus definition of breakthrough. For sure I can't come up with a good one Razz
I like this one for example:
۩ wrote:
N,N-Dimethyltryptamine breakthrough - A phenomenological experience that transcends as well as overtakes normal reality to the point where it does not matter whether your eyes are open or closed.

Voidmatrix
#5 Posted : 5/23/2022 4:25:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

I'd for sure call that a breakthroughSmile congrats.

A note on breakdthroughs: they're not all the same in my experience and I've surely had some where I'm still aware of my body. The more you do it the more you'll be able to recognize certain kinds and classes of breakthrough experiences.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

PsychedelicReality
#6 Posted : 6/3/2022 10:56:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey Kitisha,

Breakthrough 100% my friend Cool

As Void said, there are “certain kinds and classes of breakthrough experiences”.

I had an very auditory experience recently where conversations I had with a close friend years ago were played like a slideshow behind my eyelids, whilst he spoke, I could hear his voice clearly in such detail. I had a profound feeling that everything is recorded, not just in the brain, in the universal consciousness also.

That's my first experience of detailed auditory hallucinations Big grin

Enjoyed reading about your experience in detail and love the artwork, cheers bud Thumbs up

necromanteum
#7 Posted : 6/10/2022 2:16:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have to agree with others. When your experience is so engaging, and so enormous that it fills up what would normally contain your baseline, human experience, that is a breakthrough to hyperspace. There was little room left for the components that make up "you" as you understand it. Little room for the components that normally filter your consciousness through the material senses, and give you a human experience... except for those little shards, as you say.

Anyway, thank you for sharing.

Artemis
#8 Posted : 7/12/2022 8:04:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That's interesting about the pillars. I recently had an experiences of self replicating tube like towers rising up in my central field of closed eye vision. They were incredibly detailed with many runic symbols.