We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Subdued vision Options

Solar62
#1 Posted : 5/22/2022 5:21:59 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Edit

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Voidmatrix
#2 Posted : 5/22/2022 5:28:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Sometimes this could be a sign that a break may be necessary to bring back usual vividness. How often have you been engaging the spice and what's your dosage range?

Also, try adding some harmalas to the mix.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Solar62
#3 Posted : 5/22/2022 5:35:34 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Edit

Voidmatrix
#4 Posted : 5/22/2022 6:05:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Take a couple weeks off and revisit. Depth of visions should resume thereafter.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Solar62
#5 Posted : 5/22/2022 6:49:00 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Edit

Voidmatrix
#6 Posted : 5/22/2022 7:00:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Solar62 wrote:
Hi Voidmatrix , I've just had a breakthrough dose with my dab rig & it was very 'smoky' like the VG , I'll heed your advice & have a break , I doubt I'll last 2 weeks though 😉 Many thanks for your help.

I sometimes feel like an outlier because I love the "smokey" experiences.

Was there anything enjoyable about this most recent experience? Anything challenging?

For my own understanding, why is it you feel you won't last two weeks?

And you're more than welcome. It's what I'm here for Smile

One love

Solar62
#7 Posted : 5/22/2022 7:21:26 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Edit

Voidmatrix
#8 Posted : 5/24/2022 11:58:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for your response Smile

Have you tried journeying since? If so how did it go?

And I feel you on that, though I tend to have a hard time doing what I'd like.

One love

Solar62
#9 Posted : 5/25/2022 12:19:30 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Edit

Solar62
#10 Posted : 5/29/2022 12:37:51 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Edit

Voidmatrix
#11 Posted : 5/29/2022 1:30:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Solar62 wrote:
Hi Mr V , no , I'm still abstaining but I'm going to have a trial trip at the weekend , if all is o.k I 'll continue at a more paced rate & if the problem is still there , I'll take a full 2 week break. I'll post the result to add to the database . May I ask you , have you actually heard of this particular phenomena before ? Thanks.

My apologies, I somehow missed this. However this is a phenomenona that I've heard of and have experienced, though not in a long time with doses where clarity of sight is anticipated.

What were your doses for these last 5?

One love

Solar62
#12 Posted : 5/29/2022 1:47:47 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Edit

GLTASN
#13 Posted : 5/29/2022 8:05:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

If you dmt is older than 2+ years since it was extracted I rec a re-x. I just did a post about how my recent trips were pastel and faded. After the re-x the same amount really delivers. My dmt is stored in tine glass bottle kept from air,heat and light but still got faded. I used heptane for re-x btw. Good luck!
"It may be that my role in the universe is, to question my role in the universe."

Solar62
#14 Posted : 5/29/2022 8:16:54 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Edit

Solar62
#15 Posted : 5/30/2022 3:26:55 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Edit

Voidmatrix
#16 Posted : 5/30/2022 4:05:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

GLTASN wrote:
If you dmt is older than 2+ years since it was extracted I rec a re-x. I just did a post about how my recent trips were pastel and faded. After the re-x the same amount really delivers. My dmt is stored in tine glass bottle kept from air,heat and light but still got faded. I used heptane for re-x btw. Good luck!

Interesting. I have some from acacia that is several years old and I don't particularly experience any diminished visuals as a result of it's age. What did you extract yours from?

Solar62 wrote:
No worries. I'm glad to hear it's a noted phenomena. No pussyfooting last night , 30 + mg's a hit .B.T.W. The last one , last night which was totally monochrome I abandoned & boosted it with a second equal measure hit ... oh my life ! With eyes fully open ( I always close my eyes ) I was in place I have never been before for sure ! Still trying to assimilate it ... it could take awhile I think 🙃

Was it more vibrant and visually vivid?

One love

murklan
#17 Posted : 5/30/2022 4:11:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm curious about how a re-x can change the experience of the molecule. My understanding is that a re-x only gets rid of any 'impurities' and does not alter the DMT in any other way. Right?

Voidmatrix
#18 Posted : 5/30/2022 4:15:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

murklan wrote:
I'm curious about how a re-x can change the experience of the molecule. My understanding is that a re-x only gets rid of any 'impurities' and does not alter the DMT in any other way. Right?

This is my understanding as well. The only thing I can think of is that a re-x will potentially remove anything that N-N-DMT covers to

One love

GLTASN
#19 Posted : 5/30/2022 5:17:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Voidmatrix, Murklan
I posted a thread on the re-x I did on old MHRB dmt in in dmt discussion section about my experience. I'm not a chemist so not really sure of what's going on but deduce that it restructures bonds that have deteriorated or broken down from exposure to air, moisture over the years, oxidation but not really sure. It definitely did something so drop a .25 gram of stuff you know in a re-x and post report on my post/thread. I'm happy to answer any questions there so I'm not responsible for hi-jacking the OPs post/thread. My re-x doesn't apply to thier situation. Thx
"It may be that my role in the universe is, to question my role in the universe."

Solar62
#20 Posted : 5/30/2022 5:38:11 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Edit

12NEXT