We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello Everyone Options

roaring.snake
#1 Posted : 5/12/2022 12:57:50 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello, I've been a lurker for a year now. I decided to make an account because I'm starting a journey trying different plant entheogens for my personal evolution in a safe manner.

I've done psilocybin mushrooms, lsd, changa, and 5-meo-dmt. This journey of transcendence started when I did my first Ayahuasca ceremony and Bufo about a year ago and my life has never been the same.

I believe that this journey will help me become a better person and hopefully, it will be a positive impact.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Voidmatrix
#2 Posted : 5/22/2022 1:59:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Greetings and welcomeSmile

What are your thoughts and opinions of each of the entheogens you've experienced?

What was Aya like for you on your first time?

In what ways do you feel entheogens will help you with your specific goals for your inner work?

It's good to have you Smile

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽