We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
First try... epic fail Options

TheReeceMunkey
#1 Posted : 5/21/2022 5:55:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi all,

first I want to apologize... I was chatting to someone in chat last week and and my laptop crashed when i tired to upload a pic of my pipe and gear. So to that person who was very helpful, sorry i bugged out.

so first try .... I don't know if it was because i was a little drunk or what ( I believe it was because i was drunk ) but what a fail, i had my meth pipe and a candle ( i should have had a torch lighter ) but i could not wait to try. So I put my Dmt in the pipe and slowly heated it up . The vape came off..... I thought fu$K yes, im going to see the other side. why was everyone complaining, its not hard, just slowly heat the pipe and suck in.

but i got nothing ... I got a two second window where i saw the most intense visual ive ever seen, but it was short lived. what did i do wrong, the vape was coming off, tons of vape. but nothing.

Ive never wanted anything more in my entire life.

So today i am off to find a dab rig, wish me luck.

FYI...Numb little bug .. Em Beihold ,,, is this song not the truth about our life today ?

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Voidmatrix
#2 Posted : 5/21/2022 6:09:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

It could've been that you were drunk. Try it sober. Entering with a sober mind tends to be for the best. Generally, it's taken as poor practice to journey while drunk. It's kind of like the space was showing you what you could have had.

Did you vaporize all of it?

Try and again, and good luck Smile

One love

What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

TheReeceMunkey
#3 Posted : 5/21/2022 6:33:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I agree, i think it was because i was drunk, but i could not wait, so i tired and failed. its so scary that i want something so badly and it wont happen till i'm ready. that alone explains how crazy dmt is.

I thought i vaped it all, but there was some residue left.

Agnes obel-the curse... have a listen

Voidmatrix
#4 Posted : 5/21/2022 6:42:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

TheReeceMunkey wrote:

I agree, i think it was because i was drunk, but i could not wait, so i tired and failed. its so scary that i want something so badly and it wont happen till i'm ready. that alone explains how crazy dmt is.

I thought i vaped it all, but there was some residue left.

Agnes obel-the curse... have a listen

One of the greatest lessons I've learned and continue to learn from DMT is patience. It always pays off in the long run my friend. Smile

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

3HitChimp
#5 Posted : 5/22/2022 8:59:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've never understood the difficulties people have with the simple act of smoking it.. Just use a standard bowl (pipe designed for smoking pot) with 5 of more screens.. Thats it.. Just don't let the flame touch or you will have a darker experience.

That being said I'd rather not inhale the spent lighter exhaust but its not like its going to kill you.

Icyseeker
#6 Posted : 5/22/2022 3:12:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I think that your motor skills degrade while drunk as well as memory functionality.

Alcohol is called liquid courage for a reason. I have heard a few stories of people smoking DMT while drunk and none of them have been positive. I would recommend not being drunk next time.
May wisdom permeate through your life.

"What is survival if you do not survive whole. Ask the Bene Teilax that. What if you no longer hear the music of life. Memories are not enough unless they call you to noble purpose." God Emperor Leto ii

"The only past which endures lies wordlessly within you." God Emperor Leto ii