We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Another day, another new, mindblowing experience. (Trip Report) Options

CortanatoKeyes
#1 Posted : 5/19/2022 4:45:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Earlier this morning, I melted about 50-60mg of my sticky, icky, crystalline, yellow brain paste into my mesh bubbler.

I filled my lungs completely 3 times. And by the half fill of the third time I could taste my lighter and see no vapor being produced. As I exhaled, I was completely overtaken by an experience I can hardly describe, but will attempt to.

this ones gonna be kinda wordy.

There was something sparked in my mind immediatelly up the third exhale. It was a memory, but it wasnt. It was the very construct of a memory being described to me as familiarity and nostalgia, though I still grasped my current state well enough to understand this feeling as simply being a product of the psychedelic state. This did not last long.

For a moment, at the start, I had dreamed I was in a kitchen, and then a staircase, and then the center strip along the doors of an apartment complex. And during all of these displays, I was thinking, "is this right?", "could I be doing this better?", "why am I so confused?"

This is not a complete recount of the confused fog which overtook me. Its like a dream I half remember, where I've filled in the gaps with things that make sense. I was completely unaware I was high, or even awake. And I felt like i was merging with my unconscious into this bizzare surreal and clouded dream state.

I grabbed hold of my conscious and reminded myself not to give in to the confusion of these inserted concepts, placed out of context in the middle of my train of thought, as if to distract me from the world i was experiencing. I couldnt give in, because i needed to witness this and take note of everything i saw, felt, and understood.

The following waves of the peak completely overtook me with huge, pummeling torrents of emotion and blurred my headspace into mush. I had to ground myself by speaking out loud "i am on a drug.", to prevent falling into another amnesic state.

As I fought to observe this event, it painted gorgeous pictures of familiar spaces, in totally alien imagery. I saw, in completely foreign rooms, the emotions and thoughts and memories of nostalgic pasts and they were spoken to me in totally wordless amorphous visual constructs that i simply understood. It splashed, and fractled. it spun. it accordioned in and out to this maddening hum.

What I really must have seen is completely foreign to any words I currently know. I cannot describe it any farther than what's been accomplished here. The rest can only guessed at, or witnessed personally.

This is the wildest fucking chemical on the entire planet.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Voidmatrix
#2 Posted : 5/20/2022 4:02:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

A beautiful touch in the ineffable Smile

Were these memories and pieces of nostalgia, or rather the feelings of them, appearing to emanate from within or did it appear to be derived from another source such as an entity?

It seems there's been a handful of confusion in experiences among nexians lately. Why do you think you mistakenly ended up in those spaces.

For how alien and difficult these experiences can be to describe, your post was well articulated and I thank you for sharing.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

CortanatoKeyes
#3 Posted : 5/20/2022 8:32:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Voidmatrix wrote:
A beautiful touch in the ineffable Smile

Were these memories and pieces of nostalgia, or rather the feelings of them, appearing to emanate from within or did it appear to be derived from another source such as an entity?

It seems there's been a handful of confusion in experiences among nexians lately. Why do you think you mistakenly ended up in those spaces.

For how alien and difficult these experiences can be to describe, your post was well articulated and I thank you for sharing.

One love

It feels as though they were both. And they seemed to emanate from this core visual structure that was present in each vision, and acted as a sort of passageway through each "memory." though I do believe they were mostly artificial, as I havent been able to relate them to any real experiences. The core construct was a purpleish, yellow, staircase of sorts made of highly rounded, bubble letters, forming rows of this intricately tubing spaghetti.

It's vibrations and accordion movement seemed to be what was "communicating" the experience to me. It had many other movements outside my vocabulary current.

I really appreciate comments like these, as my trip reports on this forum are a part of my own project to grasp my experiences better, like a dream journal. I'm no Mckenna, but if I can help myself remember these thing more articulately, and share them in a more understandable mannerr with fellow travellers, I'm achieving what I set out to.

It's also been helping me as a guide in unravelling my greener friends experiences.

TheReeceMunkey
#4 Posted : 5/21/2022 6:14:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I cant wait to see what you see, its why i hate it when people say that Dmt is a "drug" its not ..... its a window, to what I dont know, but its something.