We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Introduction Options

Kittynoggin
#1 Posted : 5/20/2022 1:37:57 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello. I like plants and animals. I grow asparagus. Have a special place in my heart for mind altering plants. I might have a cactus somewhere. Have three cats.
I've used mushrooms many times and am familiar with tripping, but everything I hear of dmt sounds nuts. I mean like unbelievable. I knew I had to try it. This day will hopefully be soon, probably when I finish cleaning my room.
I want to belong to a network with similar interests and to engage in trade of legal plants and seeds with members of this network.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Voidmatrix
#2 Posted : 5/20/2022 1:50:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Hello, and warm welcome, Kittynoggin Smile

You have a cactus somewhere? Laughing Is it psychoactive?

Yes, DMT is nuts, and that is putting it very lightly Twisted Evil But it's a phenomenally beautiful enigmatic experience that is well worth it, imo.

How did you hear about DMT?

Hopefully you'll get a chance to journey on DMT while already feeling the mushroom Smile

And it seems you've certainly come to the right place.

Very happy to have you.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Kittynoggin
#3 Posted : 5/20/2022 3:02:04 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I hope it is active. It is a t. bridgesii. Not sampled it yet. Only now over a foot tall.

I heard about dmt from various sources but never gave it any thought. Just another acronym drug. The study done with injections roused my interest. Straissman or something.
I looked into it more. Found a well reviewed extraction method. Got everything together and am waiting for the right time to partake. Something like clean room and enough sleep.

Thanks for the welcomeThumbs up

Voidmatrix
#4 Posted : 5/20/2022 1:56:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Kittynoggin wrote:
I hope it is active. It is a t. bridgesii. Not sampled it yet. Only now over a foot tall.

I heard about dmt from various sources but never gave it any thought. Just another acronym drug. The study done with injections roused my interest. Straissman or something.
I looked into it more. Found a well reviewed extraction method. Got everything together and am waiting for the right time to partake. Something like clean room and enough sleep.

Thanks for the welcomeThumbs up

Strassman's work was really a big step in the right direction. He jumped through a lot of hoops in order to be able to perform such trials. I recommend his book on it.

Love

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Kittynoggin
#5 Posted : 5/20/2022 7:14:06 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I will search for it.