We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
cbc/dmt wax Options

flaxonjaxonwaxon
#1 Posted : 5/16/2022 1:05:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello, this is my first post on the site! I was hoping to gather some information on how to go about turning CBC oil and spice into wax, like what you'd see in a typical 510 vape pen cart. I read an excellent thread on this subject which gave me the numbers, but I'm lost as to how one goes about mixing the two.
https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=96831
Would they just be heated together in a bottle in a hot water bath, or is the procedure more complicated? Any help in figuring this out would be greatly appreciated! Thank you! Big grin

For reference I'd be using a LAW brand pen battery, and a standard 510 cart with a metal mouthpiece.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Dirty T
#2 Posted : 5/16/2022 7:05:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I heat on a magnetic stirring hot plate at 80c and 300rpm for about 30 minutes. This results in a stable mixture that works well in full ceramic cartridges. YOU HAVE TO USE FULL CERAMIC CARTRIDGES. You also HAVE to preheat before every use. Metal cartridges don't wick properly and will just burn the coil. The best ratio I found is 25% CBC 75% DMT, these carts will allow breakthrough.

flaxonjaxonwaxon
#3 Posted : 5/18/2022 6:11:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you very much, I appreciate it! In the meantime I read up on other methods. For my metal cartridges I've read a 1:1 dmt/pg mixture would work. Is that mixture viscous enough to function well in a cart designed for thc concentrate? Would your method work with CBD oil? I know cbd oil is nonpolar and also non-psychoactive, the CBC just seems a little harder to come by.