CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
DMT salts for e-juice Options

Ruffles
#21 Posted : 3/21/2022 11:54:27 AM
DMT-Nexus member

20% w/v sounds about right. Remember this was a 70-30 VG-PG. Feels like there are many details on the vaping scheme to make this optimal, it didn`t really feel that all of the 20% went into the clouds on the first puffs as dripping more liquid in the dried cotton-filament continued giving the DMT taste. This atomizer is restrictive and small, I have another that is the opposite and makes huge clouds, will give it a try next time.

Also very interested in the vapehuasca concept and should try comboing with harmalas.

Psychedelic news, articles, interviews and art from the DMT-Nexus and other sources.

Loveall
#22 Posted : 3/21/2022 12:59:16 PM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

A tank I like to use is the geekzape Zeus max or nano tanks. Agree, you want to aerosolize a bunch. Pushing the DMT salt up to 33% weight could also help (e.g 1g of DMT fumarate dissolved in 2g of plain 70:30 e-juice).

I make my mixes over a scale for convenience and never deal with volumes. Should be roughly the same within 10% (further from the same the more VG is used).

I think you will find the color of the DMT fumarate doesn't change with time. FB DMT in e-juice becomes a dark red and I don't enjoy that as much (not doing FB in e-juice anymore).

I'm struggling to add harmalas. Need help there. Maybe a water/VG solution using acetates. IDK, would be a great group project if folks are willing to sacrifice time and materials for learning.

[center]💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

Ruffles
#23 Posted : 3/24/2022 2:14:52 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
I think you will find the color of the DMT fumarate doesn't change with time. FB DMT in e-juice becomes a dark red and I don't enjoy that as much (not doing FB in e-juice anymore).

I'm struggling to add harmalas. Need help there. Maybe a water/VG solution using acetates. IDK, would be a great group project if folks are willing to sacrifice time and materials for learning.

Yes, FB in e-juice turns yellow-orange-red as concentration increases. I kind of like that it gives a visual gauge on concentration. After some reflection I kind of preferred the taste and feel of the freebase than the fumarate salt though, but I also consider that I have been clouded by some irrational fear of dying by fumarate ingestion which is total nonsense.

About the freebase harmala e-liquid deal, it`s been on my mind, here`s my take on it: my impression is that when you mix harmalas and fumarate Ds the harmalas turn to salt due to excess fumarate perhaps or fumarates double binding to harmala + DMT??? Who knows? So my suggestion would be to mix the salty D and the freebasey H in a tiny amount of water, dry that and dissolve them in VG after that, you could always check the magical-electronic-liquid with a UV light. That`s what I`m going for next time.

I`m also trying to figure out how to make my atomizer spurt larger droplets instead of fine mist, changing the coils or mod configurations?? The actual question is: does aerosol droplet size differentially holds more or less actives?

Loveall
#24 Posted : 3/24/2022 3:15:33 AM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

I meant the FB changes color with time and gets darker. Haven't seen that with DMT salt which I think is a plus.
[center]💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

Gaizkin
#25 Posted : 4/12/2022 5:10:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I went ahead and tried this (made citric salt e-juice).

Ended up vaping for 6 hours or so. It was amazing. 171 hits to trough most of the 1g FB I had mixed into an e-juice using the ratios in the first post (except I used 25% less citric acid). I'm guessing ~ 5mg/hit. I may try without VG so it flows better, the cotton wick is becoming slightly toasty (tube RTA desgin).

Is this too much DMT? I simply enjoy being in the DMT space and gently vape every few minutes to swim in there. It's been good for me I believe (more relaxed/mindful later, little life things not feeling so pressing). The beauty of it is why I wanna stay.

I plan to add harmalas next (sublingual). Won't need to vape as much to stay in the space.

Cheers to all Smile

some one
#26 Posted : 4/25/2022 3:04:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Loveall wrote:
some one wrote:
I see, good points. Well, great to hear that citric works.
As for dmt-fumerate, there is only one thing to do: to try it out.
I will give it a go when I have the chance and share results.
If fumerate works we can use FASA to create a smokeable product.

Great, looking forward to your results 🙂

Wauw and the results are in thanks to Ruffles Thumbs up Thumbs up
Excellent work, happy to finally find out that vaping DMT fumerate actually works!
The mellowy feeling sound familiar when I tried to nebulize it (which only gave weak effects).

Tip: you can convert freebase DMT to DMT fumerate using FASA:

Quote:
Step 1 - dissolve 1g freebase DMT in 10ml anhydrous acetone
Step 2 - filter with a small bit of cotton in a funnel, discard dirty cotton wick
Step 3 - add 600mg Fumaric acid to 100ml anhydrous acetone (FASA) and make sure all dissolves
Step 4 - add 50ml FASA to the DMT Acetone solution, wait for the clouding to settle
Step 5 - add additional FASA dropwise until no more clouding forms
Step 6 - separate the solids (DMT-Fumerate) by decanting, discard all liquid
Step 7 - wash the DMT-Fumerate with fresh anhydrous acetone (dissolves excess Fumaric acid)
Step 8 - filter the DMT-Fumerate and dry at room temperature

Doing FASA on freebase DMT will clean it from remaining plant oils etc. These are left dissolved in the acetone which gets discarded. If the DMT is more pure, it means that the ejuice could be less viscous, which could result in better inhalations and less chance of blocked wicks. But as Loveall mentions, adding acid to ejuice + fb is also fine. The easiest is a FASA extraction from the get-go.

Quote:
Ended up vaping for 6 hours or so. It was amazing. 171 hits to trough most of the 1g.
I simply enjoy being in the DMT space and gently vape every few minutes to swim in there.

I have yet to try this out, but it sounds like a great way to potentiate multiple lower doses for an extended period for time!

As for ratios..

I think I will try 50:50 or 60:40 VG/PG instead of 70:30. Less VG = less thick liquid = more air flow = more efficient / effective vaping. But more PG will make the ejuice harsher / more throat hit. 33% DMT per weight as Loveall mentions sounds good. I'd go 1/4 min and 1/3 max. Make sure to have sufficient PG to dissolve it in. Ps. For DTL (direct to lung) sub ohm vaping it is recommended to use at least 50% VG in the VG/PG ratio (up to 70%) and keep the air holes fully open.

The final part of this experiment is for someone to try a full dose Very happy
some = one | here = some | there = one

some one
#27 Posted : 5/13/2022 3:59:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Update:

I bought the Geekvape Z50 Kit with a Z Nano tank and a 0.3 ohm KA1 coil.

Did some testing..

I tried to dissolve dmt fumerate in ejuice..
Result: It didn't dissolve at a 1: 4 ratio in neither 50:50 or 70:30 VG/PG.
Not sure why, other plant material present?

Inserted and vaped the 50:50 ejuice (without dmt) at 30W..
Result: vapor much too harsh, couldn't hold power for more than a second.

Inserted and vaped the 70:30 ejuice (without dmt) at 30-36W..
Result: dense clouds, mild on lungs, easily inhaled for several seconds.

Update: I heated the ejuice dmt fum mix and kept steering. much of it dissolved. placed it in tank. most crashed out due to cold temp. removed it and added fresh juice w/o dmt. inhaled. the wick was still fully soaked the dmt mix and I felt effect. Took long to come up as Ruffles mentioned. I experienced mild effects as well. But could be that the inhaled dmt concentration was low, as I added fresh ejuice without dmt and only smoked what was soaked in the wick.

Next:

Citric acid with 70:30 ejuice and 1:4 dmt.
some one attached the following image(s):
myevape.png (750kb) downloaded 43 time(s).
some = one | here = some | there = one

PREV12