We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV345
Post new banner submissions here Options

PsychedelicReality
#81 Posted : 4/15/2022 2:47:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Musiek wrote:
Thumbs up

Let me just say that every banner on this thread is appealing in it's own right! Muziek, for me, the last three you posted were some of my favourites of the entire thread, credit where due my friend!
Omg I only now realised how old this thread is Confused Laughing

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

PsychedelicReality
#82 Posted : 5/12/2022 12:13:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sorry if this has been asked before, does the Nexus banner randomly select from the community submissions when you reload the page? Also, is it possible to submit banners in gif format for a bit of variety lol? Here's mine just in case Laughing
Edit, only shows as a gif if you click on it, never mind Confused
PsychedelicReality attached the following image(s):
DMT NEXUS banner.gif (497kb) downloaded 150 time(s).

Voidmatrix
#83 Posted : 5/12/2022 12:57:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

PR, your gif is really cool. I love it.

And yes, everytime you refresh a different one appears from past accepted submissions.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

PsychedelicReality
#84 Posted : 5/12/2022 4:41:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Cheers Voidmatrix Very happy

Void, I would just like to say thank you!

You were the first person to welcome me to the forum and as I've said before, your wisdom is
way beyond your years.

If there was a poll voting for members whose contributions prove to be the most valuable to the community, you would have my vote pal Thumbs up

Voidmatrix
#85 Posted : 5/12/2022 6:16:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

PsychedelicReality wrote:
Cheers Voidmatrix Very happy

Void, I would just like to say thank you!

You were the first person to welcome me to the forum and as I've said before, your wisdom is
way beyond your years.

If there was a poll voting for members whose contributions prove to be the most valuable to the community, you would have my vote pal Thumbs up

Oh my, brother, thank you much for such a warm, kind, and humbling sentiment and perspective. I'm glad that I've had a positive impact with you and that you feel it extends throughout this platform.

Very touching Love I send my love.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

PsychedelicReality
#86 Posted : 5/12/2022 8:33:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

No problem my friend, just saying it as I see it! Thumbs up

Society in general these days has become such that rather than credit people for positive attributes etc, only negative opinions are voiced.

I remember as a kid carrying my elderly neighbours shopping up the hill for them, to me helping
others has always been second nature. You can see the drastic differences in the present time, to the extent that I offered to help a new neighbour in the street with shopping, the look on their face was a picture of shock. When I asked what was wrong they replied " nobody has ever offered to do that for me before, I thought you were going to run off with my stuff ".

Unfortunately, this is how bad it has become.

Regardless, I will always endeavour to help anyone I can and spread love and positive vibes.
I know that the DMT Nexus community share my mindset and beliefs which is why I am so happy I
found you guys Very happy

PsychedelicReality
#87 Posted : 5/12/2022 9:52:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks to community for the promotion, highlight of my week actually lol Very happy

Unfortunately, I can't post a new thread, only reply to this one for now for some reason.

Have I been demoted already lmao? Big grin

Looking forward to posting my first thread now that I'm officially part of the crew haa Laughing Cool

Cheers everyone Thumbs up

dreamer042
#88 Posted : 5/12/2022 11:54:00 PM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

Full members are unable to create new threads in the Welcome Area subforum, only to reply to existing threads. Please create new threads in the appropriate full member section.

New members, don't forget you can always create a thread in the Welcome Area replying to a thread in the full member areas if you wish to join the conversation.
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

PsychedelicReality
#89 Posted : 5/13/2022 3:45:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

dreamer042 thanks for the heads up Thumbs up

I've had my eye on that seed under my name for 6 weeks lol Laughing Definitely worth the wait!

Voidmatrix
#90 Posted : 5/13/2022 9:49:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

PsychedelicReality wrote:
No problem my friend, just saying it as I see it! Thumbs up

Society in general these days has become such that rather than credit people for positive attributes etc, only negative opinions are voiced.

I remember as a kid carrying my elderly neighbours shopping up the hill for them, to me helping
others has always been second nature. You can see the drastic differences in the present time, to the extent that I offered to help a new neighbour in the street with shopping, the look on their face was a picture of shock. When I asked what was wrong they replied " nobody has ever offered to do that for me before, I thought you were going to run off with my stuff ".

Unfortunately, this is how bad it has become.

Regardless, I will always endeavour to help anyone I can and spread love and positive vibes.
I know that the DMT Nexus community share my mindset and beliefs which is why I am so happy I
found you guys Very happy

And we're very happy to have you and your positive energy and attitude. Because you're right. It seems the negativity biases are only growing in number and intensity in many places all over the world. One could try to reduce such an observation to survival factors such that being aware of the "negative" and acknowledging it aids our survival. But with our supposed "high degree" of sapience, I'm not sure such a reduction would suffice.

One love

Toshido
#91 Posted : 2/6/2023 6:45:46 PM

Research & Development

If you want the exact pixel w x l just right click and save whatever banner is on the forum home page. Right click the saved image and click "properties".

If you're using photoshop, simply open the saved image in photoshop. Select All (Ctrl A/Apple A) > Copy > File > Create New > Create New from Clipboard. There you go, image to create is in the exact size.

Only problem is because of the small image size, the quality is pretty low even at 300ppi.

Here's one I did this morning using an old version of Fractal Explorer and Photoshop.

Hope you like!
Toshido attached the following image(s):
DMT Fractal Banner.jpg (145kb) downloaded 45 time(s).
🌳👨‍🔬🌳 - My A/B Hot Plate TEK - 🌳👨‍🔬🌳
🍜🍜🍜 - Don't Heat Your Naphtha, Heat Your Soup! - 🍜🍜🍜
✴✴✴ - White Spice vs Yellow Spice - 🌟🌟🌟
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness." - Terence McKenna
🙌 "Dang, that's really impressive for a first extraction. Those xtals are nicely resolved." - Benzyme 🙌

Toshido
#92 Posted : 2/6/2023 6:54:10 PM

Research & Development

Also, I'm bumping what The Traveler reiterated in 2015 about requirements for the banner.

The Traveler wrote:
LOOKS AND 'INGREDIENTS'

This new banner needs to have a few themes in it:
* Entheogenic University
* Learn, share and expand (showing that this is for learning and growing)
* Psychedelics
* Inviting
* Art (your own and not any copyrighted art!)

FONT
The first thing I like to ask all who will make a banner is that if it is possible, to make a version of their banner with the font that is currently used for "DMT-NEXUS" in the current banner.

Font to be used is Carolinga (Attached)

ASPECT RATIO (SIZE)
The aspect ratio of the banner should be 7.66666:1.

Reattaching the font here.
🌳👨‍🔬🌳 - My A/B Hot Plate TEK - 🌳👨‍🔬🌳
🍜🍜🍜 - Don't Heat Your Naphtha, Heat Your Soup! - 🍜🍜🍜
✴✴✴ - White Spice vs Yellow Spice - 🌟🌟🌟
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness." - Terence McKenna
🙌 "Dang, that's really impressive for a first extraction. Those xtals are nicely resolved." - Benzyme 🙌

livinglight108
#93 Posted : 12/6/2023 1:16:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Toshido wrote:
If you want the exact pixel w x l just right click and save whatever banner is on the forum home page. Right click the saved image and click "properties".

If you're using photoshop, simply open the saved image in photoshop. Select All (Ctrl A/Apple A) > Copy > File > Create New > Create New from Clipboard. There you go, image to create is in the exact size.

Only problem is because of the small image size, the quality is pretty low even at 300ppi.

Here's one I did this morning using an old version of Fractal Explorer and Photoshop.

Hope you like!

Beautiful!
Life is preparatory death , Death is preparatory living
In between the two, is key to eternal life
Who asks not questions of death
Shows up to the event without a ticket

«PREV345