We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Don't vape changa Options

richard_hole
#1 Posted : 10/10/2013 3:43:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Maybe some of you have had good experiences with vaping changa. My friend used to vape it and got effects that mimicked dmt.

It seems that vaping it seems to suck the dmt out of the changa and the effects of the herbal blend aren't felt.

Today, my friend remembered he had about ~500mg of changa left and decided to try in a home made bong.

He thought it would be just like before, he was completely wrong.

First as he came up through the psychedelic levels it was reminiscent of dmt freebase, there were some slightly scary features but he managed to clear these by taking in deep breaths and blowing out hard which changed the level.

Then he ripped the bong a few more times and before he knew it he was immersed in a world of hd vivid visions. The hardest part was trying to use the bong again as it was hard to distinguish any part of it.

The shape of the bong also changed drastically, as did his lighter which looked and felt like it was twisted in 2 different directions. These were full scale hallucinations of things which were not present in his environment.

He felt as though he was in a swampy rainforest, there was an overwhelming sense that he was connected to the earth and what felt like mother nature was holding him. He must have seemed crazy because he let out continuous shouts of joy haha.

Just when he thought it was over and his looked at his sandpaper-like hands, he picked the bong up and turned it to the side, as the water level changed up so did the world. The bong was controlling the balance of the world. He then felt full body orgasmic-like sensations flowing through him.

There was a definite feeling of connection with some higher power which could change his world in its entirety.

All he can say is wow, he is still in total shock and understands now how it is described as a mini ayahuasca trip.

He only expected to have a casual smoke whilst he had a free house, experiencing minor dmt like effects but instead got a full blown life changing experience.

So please don't vape changa, bong it!!!
Everything I say is actually false and I'm not real.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

3rdI
#2 Posted : 10/10/2013 3:55:19 PM

veni, vidi, spici

Parshvik Chintan wrote:
CHANGA IN THE BONGA!
INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

it's all in your mind, but what's your mind???

fool of the year

Nitegazer
#3 Posted : 10/10/2013 4:15:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The boiling point of harmalas is such that vaporization seems inadequate, and that has been my personal experience as well. Here is a thread on the topic:
Vaporization of the harmala alkaloids

I quit cigs (as a result of the buccal harmalas, btw), and don't like taking smoke into my lungs, so bong hits aren't really an option for me.

The best way that I have been able to broaden the experience with vaped spice is to take freebased harmalas buccally. Only 30-50mg is needed to provide a much richer experience.

alert
#4 Posted : 10/10/2013 4:18:53 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I use a bubbler personally, but have vaped it as well numerous times. I never noticed any difference. I think the technique involved in taking big bong rips is just much easier to master than the practice it takes to get vaping right.

Just my two pennies.

Metanoia
#5 Posted : 10/10/2013 7:18:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

alert wrote:
I think the technique involved in taking big bong rips is just much easier to master than the practice it takes to get vaping right.

This. It just takes some practice to get it vaped right. With a bong, it's pretty fool proof. I still prefer the bong over my GVG for changa.

richard_hole
#6 Posted : 10/10/2013 9:33:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

If you can vape changa and get the same effects as through a bong then my friend's technique is very flawed.

However, yeah I guess it's fool proof to do it in a bong.

Who knew smoking could be such a hobby to explore, there should be classes for this.

I'm studying for a phd in crack smoking with modules on dmt elves and the uses of the machine.
Everything I say is actually false and I'm not real.

Parshvik Chintan
#7 Posted : 10/11/2013 4:07:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

3rdI beat me too it Razz
My wind instrument is the bong
CHANGA IN THE BONGA!

3rdI
#8 Posted : 10/11/2013 8:52:36 AM

veni, vidi, spici

Very happy
INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

it's all in your mind, but what's your mind???

fool of the year

CatchThirtyThr33
#9 Posted : 10/11/2013 9:07:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The herbs want to be smoked, gotta let the spirit of the plant out with the flame! You don't want to murder it with fire, but it's good to burn it nice and toasty. I can never get over how great changa is Very happy

JonathanG
#10 Posted : 4/29/2022 2:46:14 AM
DMT-Nexus member

When I use Changa in my bong, my lungs burn for days after. Even tried small amounts in a jay, but same issue.
I bought a vaporizer and am hoping this will work

#11 Posted : 4/29/2022 2:13:25 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

JonathanG wrote:
When I use Changa in my bong, my lungs burn for days after. Even tried small amounts in a jay, but same issue.

The vaporization of harmala freebase is a bit of a ways above dmt freebase in terms of temperature. If you're trying to vaporize harmala alkaloids along with dmt there's a pretty good chance that the results will be subpar/nil [partial].

Even if you were to increase the vaporization temperature to try to clear the harmalas along with the dmt [actually it's the sublimation of harmalas], there's a pretty good chance that you're going to be scorching your dmt to some degree alongside, and things can end up being fairly harsh from the dmt side.

Most here from over the years have just smoked harmalas along with dmt in a blend. Smoking harmalas is the common route and what's been successful for folks.

As far as your lungs burning after use in a bong, I'm not sure what to say to that tbh. I can't say that I've ever had that issue with any of the blends I've made over the years. Then again mmv between the person, method, materials, etc.

Voidmatrix
#12 Posted : 4/29/2022 4:02:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

○ wrote:
JonathanG wrote:

The vaporization of harmala freebase is a bit of a ways above dmt freebase in terms of temperature. If you're trying to vaporize harmala alkaloids along with dmt there's a pretty good chance that the results will be subpar/nil [partial].

Even if you were to increase the vaporization temperature to try to clear the harmalas along with the dmt [actually it's the sublimation of harmalas], there's a pretty good chance that you're going to be scorching your dmt to some degree alongside, and things can end up being fairly harsh from the dmt side.

Most here from over the years have just smoked harmalas along with dmt in a blend. Smoking harmalas is the common route and what's been successful for folks.

As far as your lungs burning after use in a bong, I'm not sure what to say to that tbh. I can't say that I've ever had that issue with any of the blends I've made over the years. Then again mmv between the person, method, materials, etc.

Circle formally known as Tatt, do feel this applies to the GVG as well?

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

fink
#13 Posted : 4/29/2022 10:12:43 PM
DMT-Nexus member

For me changa is perfect in a clean little pipe. Kiss with the lightest of touches by the flame then slowly get the bowl glowing with gentle puffs. I'm not a fan of bongs since adolescent weed smoking days. But a pipe, easing in, increasing as needed,dosing until the trip says no more...this method has taken me to places I will never forget.
I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

#14 Posted : 4/29/2022 10:42:05 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Voidmatrix wrote:
○ wrote:
JonathanG wrote:

Circle formally known as Tatt, do feel this applies to the GVG as well?

One love

Well I'd tried using harmalas by themselves in the gvg a few times in the beginning just to test, and the harmalas never released fully, just got dark and never really let go of much of anything, only a tiny bit. Then I'd tried combustion with the harmala freebase by just sticking it on some inert smokeable herb, which worked really well. I've done them in bongs, pipes, etc. The effects were within seconds and very obvious to me.

^^ I'm not sure if the answer above is what you were looking for, or if I even read the question right haha, so I'm sorry if so.

Voidmatrix
#15 Posted : 4/30/2022 8:05:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Circle Formerly Known as Tatt wrote:
Well I'd tried using harmalas by themselves in the gvg a few times in the beginning just to test, and the harmalas never released fully, just got dark and never really let go of much of anything, only a tiny bit. Then I'd tried combustion with the harmala freebase by just sticking it on some inert smokeable herb, which worked really well. I've done them in bongs, pipes, etc. The effects were within seconds and very obvious to me.

^^ I'm not sure if the answer above is what you were looking for, or if I even read the question right haha, so I'm sorry if so.

You certainly did.

I wonder why I haven't really noticed this. I've been all about my GVG for changa since getting it. I still love my bubbler specifically for changa, so I guess I'll do some investigating and experimentation to try and notice the distinction you've highlighted above.

Thank you.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

fathomlessness
#16 Posted : 5/10/2022 3:38:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

the other option is to take oral harmalas (swollow 300mg) then vape spice. avoids irritation. From memory, I believe vaping harmalas is questionable depending on the heat. Harmalas boiling point is quite a lot higher than dmt.

starway7
#17 Posted : 5/11/2022 5:41:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sometimes.. combustion will release more actives ..[because its burning it].. this is true ..especially if your using caapi leaf in the changa..

once.. i was smoking [combusting] a [..caapi leafe with jungle spice mixture] by soaking the caapi leaf and jungle spice in some grain alcohol..in doing this I infused the full spectrum spice into the leafe... then after infusion..i alowed all the alcohol to evaporate...then the fully dryed [but infused caapi leaf..was ready to smoke..

As i was smoking it..It was an impressive visual experiance! a never ending galexy turned into a buffalo skull sitting on a prarie..

I floated towards the skull .. [and in the center of the skull].. i observed a verticle crack appeared and slowly opened up ..as i flew through this opening into a sunlit world with green fields ..fields that resembled fields where the buffalo would feed and rest...

This was awesome experiance as i had Native american spiritual music playing durring the trip..

But.. if the vaporization temp is high enough .. A vaporizer should still get good results...and save your lungs..

There is also the sublingual or oral option for the MAOI...