We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
BEST AND FASTER DMT EXCRATION FROM MHRB LESS THEN 24H work !!!! EASY !!! Options

Gutalax
#1 Posted : 5/9/2022 3:51:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

MATIRIALS:
-50g MHRB
-50g NaOH
-300 ml water
-75 ml naptha
- pipeta
- jar

1.dissolve 50g naoh in 300ml water make sure its cool down ley !!! ( then mix it with mhrb 50g !!! make smooth mixture...)

2.then put 75ml naphta in that mixutre of naoh and mhrb !!!

3. warrning DONT SHAKE !!!! just swirl gently until naptha blends with mixture
and wait to separate naptha and mixture ( repeat that 3-4 time separate in 4H/ each 1h-1x swirl gently) !!!!!!

4. then take pipeta pull out naptha put in bowl and make an angle that it is not completely flat as it is placed in the freezer for MINIMUM 12h (IF U WANT MORE DMT make same method but much slower) !!!!

5. after 12 hours take out the jar slowly and pour out the naptha ... and return the jar with the dmt at the bottom, in the freezer for 20-30min to make sure all the naptha has evaporated ...

6. now u need to dry ur dmt under a fan and MAKE SURE THE TEMPERATURE IN ROOM IS NOT MORE THEN 26 degrees and NO SUN LIGHT IN DRY PROCESS !!!!!!!!!

7. and u are rdy to smoke DMT under 24h !!!!! also i can make withe dmt / yallow dmt in same methode !!!

Notes: from 50g mhrb u can get 0.3-0.5g in first pull (make atleast 2-3 pulls) max ammount u can got 0.7g !!!

I hope u like it Very happy

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Metta-Morpheus
#2 Posted : 5/9/2022 9:28:40 PM

Fly with the sea birds and sh!t

ModeratorSenior Member

Hello Gutalax. Welcome to the nexus!

I’m not sure if you have cruised around the site or not, but what you just posted is called a STB, or straight to base method. If you check out the wiki, you will find this method with a few more details.

A few notes I would add is a STB is more meant for ease over speed. The lye takes time to break down the bark and release the goodies. So if you are looking for speed I would boil the bark and then base. A STB method generally wants to sit a day at least before pulling, and the longer it sits the better.

Another note, whether you did this but just happened to leave it out Of instructions, but I would specify to cover dish when it goes into freezer. You will ruin all the food in there if you don’t.

Again, welcome, and happy extracting!
“You think that’s air you’re breathing?” -Morpheus
“Whoa fellas, I’m feeling kinda bowling ball-ish.” -Leopold Butters Stoch
It’s got what plants crave. -Brawndo

Magic is here for us all to feel. Naming it isn’t what makes it real.
Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers

Gutalax
#3 Posted : 5/10/2022 12:37:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hello metta.i just want promotion that why i post this XD..I know that the bowl needs to be covered due to food contamination in the freezer, I only give the method for quick extraction in less than 24 hours ... I usually spend 48-72 hours performing the procedure for a better result in quantity and so 2 times for maximum ammount...

but ty alot for supprting me

downwardsfromzero
#4 Posted : 5/10/2022 7:08:00 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Gutalax wrote:
.i just want promotion that why i post this XD

Have a read of this:
A Few Tips for New Folks from a Regular Member...

So, what led you to having an interest in DMT? Do you have experience with other psychedelics? Do you keep a garden or maybe grow some plants in pots? Maybe you've tried growing mushrooms?

Quote:
I know that the bowl needs to be covered due to food contamination in the freezer, I only give the method for quick extraction
It's still important enough a detail that omitting it smacks of carelessness. But I do get that you maybe prefer to minimise the amount of typing you do in a non-native language!

Regarding quickness of method, I reckon your naphtha pulls could be shorter, especially if you were to use a warm water bath. One swirl per hour seems like under-doing it by quite some degree.

Do you have any little quirks or rituals that go along with your extractions? Music or singing, perhaps?

And what of your experiences with the molecule itself - are there any that particularly stand out, or are there specific aspects as a whole that you've noticed?

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Gutalax
#5 Posted : 5/11/2022 7:45:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

hi, well you said i didn't show small details ... but i've been using it for a very long time so i'm pretty familiar with it dmt, i've been doing it for personal use for a long time and it's pretty clean and strong ,, i don't use any hot baths i just leave it at room temperature and believe me in only 3x mixing and wait for the naptha to separate and then take it out and put it to freeze for 12-24 hours you will get WHITE DMT / NOT YELLOW !!!
I have a picture. XD