We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Methods of Dispelling Negative Entities Options

Madrus
#1 Posted : 4/13/2022 12:56:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So I'm in the sensory isolation tank.
I'm on mushrooms.
I was a difficult time in my life, so I'm actually just broadcasting this message out:
"Help me. Help me. I need help"
I think this was a mistake.

While previous float tank trips had been mild/enjoyable, this one was intolerable for about 1.5 hours, as I felt an external entity come and attack me, with intense periods of physical and emotional distress.
One year later, I still feel something is persistently here around me.
Frequent 3am spooky events. Odd things.

I now believe that during that difficult float, I was broadcasting this helpless feeling, and in that heightened state, something was allowed to take advantage of that.

So, whether it's "real" or not, let's just skip that debate, as the feelings and experiences are subjectively detrimental either way.

What I'm asking is: What can I do to dispel this entity? How much incense, crystals, and feathers should I buy?
I want to know, what kind of rituals, or cleansing practices, have been practiced by shamans and healers from all across the world, in order to remove these kind of energy drainers?

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Tomtegubbe
#2 Posted : 4/13/2022 1:50:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi Madrus! Sorry to hear about your situation. I am of the school that the best way to handle this kind of issues is to turn to the mundane. Incense and chants can help in building positive mood and strengthen what is healthy in your personality, however the answer is not in these outwards methods but what kind of energy you craft inside. Healthy and peaceful life with healthy relationships is very efficient in expelling negative energies from your life. If these negative energies hold you down, separate you from others and make your life chaotic, the solution is to go to the opposite direction and do that which is good for you.

Prepare for the road to liberation to take time, but being on the road can already be very liberating.
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand

Voidmatrix
#3 Posted : 4/13/2022 1:55:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Tomtegubbe wrote:
Hi Madrus! Sorry to hear about your situation. I am of the school that the best way to handle this kind of issues is to turn to the mundane. Incense and chants can help in building positive mood and strengthen what is healthy in your personality, however the answer is not in these outwards methods but what kind of energy you craft inside. Healthy and peaceful life with healthy relationships is very efficient in expelling negative energies from your life. If these negative energies hold you down, separate you from others and make your life chaotic, the solution is to go to the opposite direction and do that which is good for you.

Prepare for the road to liberation to take time, but being on the road can already be very liberating.

Here I am, piggybacking off Tomtegubbe again Very happy

I'm of a similar school of thought. The act of performing certain rituals for certain functions is at it's core a mental augmentation to allow the changes to occur from within. It tunes our energies and receptivity. They're evocative, evoking an energetic transmutation that helps contribute and lead to the desired goal.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Tomtegubbe
#4 Posted : 4/13/2022 8:20:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

When I began with DMT I was very confused about whether the dimensions and entities I'm experiencing are outside or inside of me. The longer I've been on this path the closer I've come to the conclusion that you are essentially the energy that allows the dimensions to manifest and with wisdom you can see through the illusions and learn to communicate with these energies in a fashion that serves your greater intent. The more you get to know the hyperspace energies and learn to interact with them, the more harmonious your relationship with them becomes. It's like with your emotions or, say, sex drive. You can learn to master them and make them work for the good in your life, but without respect for the work, you can get into trouble with them.

I believe the negative energies/entities are also part of you in the same fashion that the hyperspace is inside you and you usually have formed a personal relationship with them. Negative energies very often emerge from negative encounters that go all the way back to childhood, even ancestors through genes and family culture. They may lie dormant like some genes waiting for the right triggers. The negative energies act against your interests but they cannot exist without you providing them the upkeep in the form of thought patterns and habits. It's very possible to learn to recognize these parasites and starve them, but it may difficulty lies in distinguish what is real you, that is, your true intentions and desires and what are the broken interests and desires these parasitical energies feed on and farm. I caution against seeking shortcuts in this process. It's possible to get revelations that greatly speed up the process, but this is a fight you have to be ready to fight yourself. Seek right people and activities that make you stronger to face whatever is inside.

I remember at one point when I was experimenting a bit recklessly with DMT, that I became worries about my spiritual autonomy. I felt that I am in a risk of giving away too much control in order to see more. I decided then to make the autonomy my top priority: this is my soul, my psyche, my energetic body, I am the master of the house and I expect my guests and inhabitants to respect that. They taught me in return that I need to respect them and recognize them for the power they have. From then on I've sought peaceful coexistence with all spirits, recognizing and respecting each other's boundaries. That has helped me to recognize the ones I don't want on my porch. Lesser hyperspace entities usually leave when they recognize you are not interested in interacting with them. The parasites that already live with you are more difficult ones. You have to look closely in to the corners of your psyche and take notice of thought patterns and emotionality that don't align with your values. Then you have to be vigilant in noticing the dirty illusions they use to trick you to act or think against your interests and be vigilant in not giving into these tricks when they emerge. Living healthy helps in minimizing the weakness when they like to act.

Whatever metaphysical status you attach or decide not to attach these phenomena is up to you. Sometimes concepts help to see, sometimes they become distractions and add to the illusion. Important is to find the tools and the weapons that help you to regain the mastery in your own house.
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand

endlessness
#5 Posted : 4/13/2022 8:25:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This entry in the health and safety section might be useful.

Be well!

Exitwound
#6 Posted : 4/13/2022 9:44:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

As usual, all the best advice has already been given in this thread.

I am figuring out how to be at peace with my own demons and can vouch that there are no easy shortcuts.

Voidmatrix
#7 Posted : 4/13/2022 9:49:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Exitwound wrote:
As usual, all the best advice has already been given in this thread.

I am figuring out how to be at peace with my own demons and can vouch that there are no easy shortcuts.

You and me both fam. It's hard but we have to keep pushing through.

I would like to add that for me (and perhaps for the OP) a little skepticism goes a long way. While some may be adamant about their beliefs, no one "knows" what's really going on in hyperspace. Stay mindful, open, and receptive.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

fink
#8 Posted : 4/13/2022 10:10:31 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
no one "knows" what's really going on in hyperspace. Stay mindful, open, and receptive.

Man, I dont think anyone really knows what is going on in normal space, let alone hyper space Very happy
I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Voidmatrix
#9 Posted : 4/13/2022 10:23:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

fink wrote:
Quote:
no one "knows" what's really going on in hyperspace. Stay mindful, open, and receptive.

Man, I dont think anyone really knows what is going on in normal space, let alone hyper space Very happy

That's why I work on my skepticism thread Very happy

One love

Madrus
#10 Posted : 4/14/2022 5:57:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Tomtegubbe wrote:
The negative energies act against your interests but they cannot exist without you providing them the upkeep in the form of thought patterns and habits.

Very good advice given, and I think this is one of the most important things. ☝️

At least I've learned there is some risk to jumping in and playing with this bioenergy system we have.
I will try to stay strong inside, and maintain some inner peace (easier said than done).

Voidmatrix
#11 Posted : 4/14/2022 12:54:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Madrus wrote:
Tomtegubbe wrote:
The negative energies act against your interests but they cannot exist without you providing them the upkeep in the form of thought patterns and habits.

Very good advice given, and I think this is one of the most important things. ☝️

At least I've learned there is some risk to jumping in and playing with this bioenergy system we have.
I will try to stay strong inside, and maintain some inner peace (easier said than done).

This brings up another idea. We never know what we're going to get when we disembark into hyperspace. When negative things crop up, it's an opportunity to gather inner strength through enduring. Learning to simply be amidst the uncomfortable, negative, scary and intimidating can help us build strength and resilience for the "real" world. Building this endurance and resilience allows us to succumb less to the negative energies and forces we may come across and allow us to interact with them in a different fundemental way. I find that this also useful with respect to the open-ended nature of the space; some of these negative aspects, forces, and energies may be facets of self to be aware of.

One love

Infectedstyle
#12 Posted : 5/6/2022 4:50:55 PM
I compulsively post from time to time

Bro

I let a government funded heroin and cocaine daily user telepathically guide me to another dealer to buy cocaine whilist dispelling and puking out the energetic snake from my heart. All done in secrecy and telepathic coincidence (dealer was awake watching matrix at 4 AM smoking n2o) and when I got back I got 100% fake cocaine. Hah. Either way I had a psychotic break from the n20 and found freedom and reassurance from dmt entities who hugged me during the n20 flash. Then I learned about orgasm on n20 and cried for hours finding no fullfilment from any drug btw. My thing was similar, I saw a shadow from the windows as I opened my heart and asked for help thing thing dug inside my heart, very forcefully.

Had I had a strong hearty this thing never would have happened. It remains my weak point but my Heart Chakra is in the heal and you can notice the stability and strength in day to day endurance. Smile ! Any chakras you can point to or parts of the body? Another attack was in my right lower back. Had wounds there multiple times and a snake was exorcised after smoking dmt a week after. I didn't even know it was in there. I was also sick and depressed even though I had never experienced sickness as bad as that ever in my life.

WisdomTooth
#13 Posted : 3/11/2023 3:40:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

We must remember that nothing is actually "out there" its all "within you" all reality, dmt ect.. is all within your U niverse. All is mind so master the mind and you master the entities. Nothing can effect you unless you believe it can. KNOW THYSELF.
Though the river tells no lies, the dishonest standing on the shore, still hear them.