We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123
How does your changa BONGa (or other device) look like? Options

changaforchange
#41 Posted : 1/18/2021 9:39:56 AM

changaforchange

No Bongs for me... I prefer old school pipes (initially I used glass then moved to stone or wooden)
changa is my medicine

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

changaforchange
#42 Posted : 1/18/2021 9:42:48 AM

changaforchange

pic attached now (hopefully)
changaforchange attached the following image(s):
IMG_3929 copia.png (885kb) downloaded 337 time(s).
changa is my medicine

Fridge
#43 Posted : 10/18/2021 10:28:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Beautiful smoking devices here Big grin!

I know that I am late, but this is my bong.
Fridge attached the following image(s):
IMG_20211018_102939.jpg (3,432kb) downloaded 283 time(s).
...no need to worry...

Voidmatrix
#44 Posted : 10/22/2021 1:17:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Here's one of mine. The main one I use. I have two others; one for taking elsewhere and another that was my first.

One love
Voidmatrix attached the following image(s):
Bubbler.jpg (2,881kb) downloaded 258 time(s).
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Contact
#45 Posted : 12/22/2021 3:18:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This is mine.

Been my "Ritual Device" for over a decade. Broke once when i moved to another town and had trouble finding it again... Coincidence brought me back together with the exact same Bong 🥰

The Symbol on which it is standing is the symbol of "Hunab Ku" - many shamans from the amazon refer to it as the one source, the one energy we all come from. The Symbol is a sign of 2 hands reaching towards each other in the meaning of "In Lak’ech Ala K’in". This phrase is an old mayan tradition of greeting and means "You are me and I am You"

Also on the Altar: Some b. caapi vines and power stones. The Altar Blanket i have from a mexican shaman couple with whom i did several Ayahuasca Ceremonies. There's a lot of power on this altar 🤯
Contact attached the following image(s):
PXL_20211222_150202873.jpg (190kb) downloaded 220 time(s).
There is more than we can see with our eyes open

Voidmatrix
#46 Posted : 5/5/2022 1:08:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

A very very dear friend made this for me and his become my official "therapy" pipe.

Love

The bowl is made from desert iron wood, which he states that the stump he cut it from was extremely weathered and eroded by wind-blown sand. He thinks that the tree could've initially sprouted over 2000 years ago! Surprised

The pipe is made from an arunda can stem!

A treasured item that touches my heart Love

One love
Gift.jpg (3,863kb) downloaded 175 time(s).
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

#47 Posted : 5/5/2022 7:58:49 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Not a bong here, but in reference to the pocket bubbler [this thing's brutal with changa/eleaf]:

○ attached the following image(s):
bubb.png (4,633kb) downloaded 163 time(s).

Voidmatrix
#48 Posted : 10/30/2022 12:56:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Very happy Very happy Very happy

Laying on my bed, reflecting on past experiences... I realized I kinda have a lot of pipes specifically for DMT-related purposes. I actually don't use all of them. Some are for guidework or for others to use if smoalking with someone else (the blue one and the ones on the ends). One is retired (the rig in the middle). And three of them are just for me (the VG, the bubbler with the purple save-a-bowl covering, and the reed and wood one with the green save-a-bowl covering). Two are also for traveling purposes, if I go to someone's house or something (the ones on the ends), but otherwise don't really get used.

Ohhh, DMT Twisted Evil

One love
20221029_174604.jpg (4,245kb) downloaded 101 time(s).

PREV123