We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Make a nice water bong Options

d*l*b
#21 Posted : 2/3/2010 1:14:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
haha, just found this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTDCNYl2RqY
that is some pretty impressive home engineering!

That really is the best twist on the bucket I’ve ever seen. Water filtration as well! Arimane– I think we have your next project.
D × V × F > R

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

arimane
#22 Posted : 2/3/2010 9:49:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

^^^ ah, looks nice! The only thing is that it doesn't push the smoke into the lungs, so that I find difficoult to smoke.
Otherwise I would have made myself a papaya bong, as they say here. Looks so funny =D

@PlainCoil, whoa, that is a nice method indeed! I'll try out, looks good and easy.

deweeb wrote:
arimane wrote:
And what do you think about THIS ?

Yuck , plastic city man !Shocked

Well, I dont' think the plastic would leave any residuate... and it can be decorated with wood or cloth or whatever.

No one has something more to say about THIS ?

Thanks for all replys, really.
Bad, bad english

PlainCoil
#23 Posted : 2/3/2010 10:50:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Well, for weed, those buckets suck pretty bad.

Have you ever had somebody hit a bong improperly, and there is a shit load of thick white smoke in the chamber and the noob can't quite finish it, thus you have to take the rest of the ultra thick, stale, airy hit in yourself?

That is the only smoke I have ever seen from a bukket. It was so unpleasant to use the bukket for pot, I really don't know how it would work for spice.

Plus if you lose track of what you're doing, it's really really easy to blow the contents of the bowl all over the room... a gravity bong is way better.

arimane
#24 Posted : 2/6/2010 11:21:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Alright, so no bukket (although a friend of mine can borrow me one, so I can let you know how does it work for spice)

A really last question then I stop: with VaporGenie how many hits should I take?
I mean, can I consume all the spice in one hit?
And, I guess it works for Changa, right?

Thanks for your patient, guys =)
Bad, bad english

obliguhl
#25 Posted : 2/6/2010 11:37:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

You take a long and slooow hit with the genie. The vapor is very hot...also, you need to reach the right vaping temp by drawing slow. Always keep your lighter on the head.

arimane
#26 Posted : 2/6/2010 12:05:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Is that too hot, or a confortable hot? For, a very hot vapor doesn't look so easy and nice to me =D

And, in the classic version, can I put, don't know, 150 mg Changa or is too much for the bowl?
Bad, bad english

obliguhl
#27 Posted : 2/6/2010 12:09:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It's too hot for SWIM, but not for others. You have to know your lungs sensitivity. The good thing is: Portability and it's very very easy to vape properly without burning the spice.

arimane
#28 Posted : 2/9/2010 9:47:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Do you think an handcarved Vapor Genie, respect to the classic one, worth the money more?
Bad, bad english

PREV12