We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12345NEXT»
Fridge's DMT inspired art Options

Fridge
#41 Posted : 2/1/2022 8:26:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks Tony! I got the feeling the next one is going to be a trippy one... Wink
...no need to worry...

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Bill Cipher
#42 Posted : 2/1/2022 5:54:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice job. And you'll always have the moment freeze dried for eternity!

Fridge
#43 Posted : 2/2/2022 6:09:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks Bill, drawing people can take eternities... But it was fun!

Today I drew two entities I saw a few times in hyperspace recently.

Fridge attached the following image(s):
IMG_20220202_190031_resized_20220202_070111709.jpg (1,429kb) downloaded 222 time(s).
...no need to worry...

roninsina
#44 Posted : 2/12/2022 3:37:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That drawing of one of your favorite people is a treasure, Fridge! And the ladies are intriguing; they remind me of the toroidal manifestations that many of us experience.
"We dance round in a ring and suppose,
while the secret sits in the middle and knows." Robert Frost

Fridge
#45 Posted : 2/18/2022 1:02:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for stopping by and your kind words Roninsina!

I got myself some watercolor pencils. I never really got comfortable drawing with color so far, but that has kind of changed. It's fun to work with aquarelle especially since the colors I get in hyperspace are of a similar nature. Here is an artefact I took a short glimpse of while being in hyperspace.

IMG_20220218_144557_resized_20220218_024701393.jpg (1,756kb) downloaded 200 time(s).
...no need to worry...

Bill Cipher
#46 Posted : 2/18/2022 4:52:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Very nice. You're bringin' back some gems from the other side!

Fridge
#47 Posted : 4/22/2022 2:00:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Life is busy these days, so I am not around a lot. But I managed to create something new. May I introduce "hyperspace bush baby"?
DSC_0330.JPG (5,855kb) downloaded 182 time(s).
...no need to worry...

Voidmatrix
#48 Posted : 4/22/2022 4:06:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

I'd been hoping you'd pop back up. Good to see you. Hope you're doing well Smile

And I love hyperspace bush baby. I enjoy apparent intricacy and detail of the piece and it reminds me of a chinchilla I used to have. Keep it up! Love

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Fridge
#49 Posted : 4/23/2022 6:54:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you Void, I really appreciate your words Smile. I am doing fine, just busy with the prep for an intercontinental move for my family and I. I hope you do well too!

I would love to have a little companion like that!
...no need to worry...

Bill Cipher
#50 Posted : 4/23/2022 10:26:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Really nice work, Fridge. Love hittin’ them nooks and crannies!

Fridge
#51 Posted : 4/24/2022 11:24:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey Bill, thanks Smile!
Working on this one felt like meditation or doing a mandala in many ways. I think, I found my direction in terms of how I will do my future drawings. For some reason I like to keep it minimalistic when it comes to the materials I use. As soon as I add color for example there’s a good chance that I mess it up. Paper, sharpener and pencil are my preferred tools.
Interestingly some of these drawings become quite colourful when I look at them on mushrooms. They actually become alive!
...no need to worry...

Fridge
#52 Posted : 6/3/2022 8:55:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Good day fellow explorers,

I have been quiet for a while again, for a couple of reasons. One of them is me trying to spend time rather in nature or being productive/being creative, instead of in front of a screen. The other is that mayor life changes lie ahead and require a lot of focus.

Anyway, yesterday I drew something I thought fits in here. But first I want to tell you a little about the background of this drawing...

About two months back my honeymoon phase with DMT ended after many beautiful and fascinating experiences in hyperspace. The last one I had back then was different though and left me unsure about how to proceed for weeks.
Usually I have always prepared myself mentally and physically for my journeys until everything felt right. That one evening however it was more like "I am bored, let's vape some DMT". I just made some enhanced leaf and decided to try it out.

I broke through in an instant. No tunnel, no patterns. I found myself in a place, which reminded me of the inside of a circus tent. There where lot's of little beings performing something down in the circus ring. When I entered, they stopped doing what they where doing, turned towards me all at once and "said" to me "This isn't what we are here for." I replied "Okey, okey I understand."
You know these scenes in old western movies, where the protagonist walks into a saloon and everything goes quiet? This is how I felt like, just being in a circus instead of a saloon.
Just after they conveyed their message to me, the scenery disappeared and I was back in my garden. I don't know how much time passed by, but it felt like the experience lasted no longer than a minute.

This has occupied my mind for a while. Surely I knew what I did wrong and how I can avoid this from happening again. But it still took me a while to try it again.
For weeks I had the feeling that something malicious is waiting on the other side, just for me to dare and visit again. So instead I started to work on integrating the experience through meditation and time outside in nature.
After a while it didn't feel like whatever was waiting for me over there was waiting for me any longer. This is when I felt I am ready again, so I aimed for a light sub-breakthrough experience to test the waters. I don't want to go too much into detail, other than I felt that I am welcome again, which is all I wanted to find out.

I learned something, that I was always suspecting. DMT is not suitable for recreational use or a remedy against boredom. It's sacred and this is how I will treat it from now on, without exceptions.

DSC_0402.JPG (3,521kb) downloaded 133 time(s).
...no need to worry...

Voidmatrix
#53 Posted : 6/3/2022 7:55:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

1. Good to see you Smile

2. Please share more. I love your style.

3. Yeah... it seems DMT has a message for most of those that travel without appropriate reverence... now you know.

Love

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Bill Cipher
#54 Posted : 6/3/2022 11:19:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Super cool piece, Fridge. Almost looks like a sand Zen garden in the photo.

roninsina
#55 Posted : 6/4/2022 4:42:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Really good to see you, Fridge! Like you, I’ve been busy and trying to redistribute some of my energy. I’m enjoying your newest piece, but that bushbaby really captures some of the subtleties of hyperspacial architecture for me. And those snakey looking coils always make me feel safer and more protected than I could ever feel behind any fortress walls. It’s very grounding to be reminded of powerful friends that are just behind the every day surfaces. Thanks Fridge Thumbs up
"We dance round in a ring and suppose,
while the secret sits in the middle and knows." Robert Frost

Fridge
#56 Posted : 6/4/2022 5:52:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you and it's also really good seeing you all again!

@Void, yes I feel this has been an important lesson I had to learn. I am happy that this gate wasn't closed for ever.

@Bill, it's interesting that you mention the Zen garden, because especially drawing this one was a very meditative task to do.

@Roninsina, it's good to see that you are also still around!
I see what you mean, so far the Bushbaby is my personal favorite too. Bushbaby took me about a week to bring it to paper though. It's funny, because sometimes it takes forever to finish a drawing and sometimes it's done in a day, like my most recent one. The ones I draw in a day, draw themselves in a way. It's like I am more or less the passive middleman, receiving ideas from somewhere and bring them to paper.
...and I know the feeling of safety you mentioned.
...no need to worry...

Fridge
#57 Posted : 6/20/2022 8:14:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Good day good people from the Nexus,

I have been busy again and would like to share the result. This one has been inspired by my last journey, which must have been one of the most powerful experiences I had so far.

Also I would like to bring up something, wondering if anyone else has seen something similar. During the experience I was flung into a room which contained a giant rubik cube. This cube didn't show different colors, but was like made of chrome, shimmering in all rainbow colors. It just sat there, right in front of me, radiating raw power. I couldn't look at it for a very long time.

Edit: I seem not to be able to upload the picture upright... It is saved upright on my laptop though. Can I rotate it on here somehow?

Edit2: Fixed it Smile
walk in the park.JPG (3,895kb) downloaded 97 time(s).
...no need to worry...

Voidmatrix
#58 Posted : 6/21/2022 6:03:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Love this one too man.

I haven't necessarily seem what I'd coin as a rubics cube in such a way, but other forms, sometimes regular polytopes, can be encountered in a similar manner.

One love

Fridge
#59 Posted : 6/24/2022 12:11:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you fellow traveller Smile.

I saw cubes and cones before, this one just really resembled a rubik cube accept for the colour. When I was standing in front of it I got a sense of standing infront of some godlike structure, which was an interesting experience, as I am not religious in a conventional sense.
...no need to worry...

Fridge
#60 Posted : 7/29/2022 2:06:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The other day my daughter and I went for a little hike in the woods. We talked about fairies and at some point she asked me how they look like. So I had to draw her one.
IMG_20220729_121225.jpg (3,031kb) downloaded 61 time(s).
...no need to worry...

PREV12345NEXT»