We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The US Gets Its First Free, Rapid Drug-Checking Mail Program Options

dreamer042
#1 Posted : 4/21/2022 2:28:13 PM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

It's just a small pilot program right now, but hopefully this will catch on and they can achieve the goal of scaling it up to a national resource.

https://filtermag.org/dr...ail-kit-safe-supply/amp/
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

PanaeolusSequence
#2 Posted : 4/21/2022 10:54:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Awesome, Thanks.

birdsarenotreal
#3 Posted : 4/22/2022 5:31:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

super cool! Did anyone find a link to order the kits? I tried searching around, not sure if I'm missing it

hedge
#4 Posted : 4/22/2022 1:00:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

birdsarenotreal wrote:
super cool! Did anyone find a link to order the kits? I tried searching around, not sure if I'm missing it

"In early March, the team received grant funding from the Foundation for Opioid Response Efforts (FORE) to collaborate with SSP. The funding allows them to begin the first state-wide public health assessment of street supply, for which they’ll work with seven programs across North Carolina. But it also means they can begin sending kits to SSP in other states."

"Right now the team’s capacity is around 2,000 kits per year, so they’re currently only supplying them to SSP."

It seems like the program is in its infancy, and not available to the general public yet, rather at 'syringe service program' sites.
One could do worse than be a swinger of birches.