We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
IMPORTANT: spice color purity fallacy AKA is your dmt ok to smoke ? Options

brilliantlydim
#21 Posted : 8/4/2015 5:19:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Using ACRB, and Max Ion Tek with a back salting stage to clean up I have been getting whiter than white little crystals and clear goo. When I scrape up the goo it tends to have a slightly yellow tinge to it. As it sits in a glass container after about a week or two it develops a reddish tinge. I've been smoking it, definitely active and the smoke is not really harsh at all. Everything tells me its good, just wondering if anyone else has the colour change happen over about a week or so and if this sounds about right or not.

Except for the white crystals that are caught up in the goo, I haven't tried them yet. I think they are pretty pure, they haven't changed colour at all, and I am saving them for when I have my smoalking technique down and ready to attempt a break through.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

tseuq
#22 Posted : 8/4/2015 8:24:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ehud wrote:
Using ACRB, and Max Ion Tek with a back salting stage to clean up I have been getting whiter than white little crystals and clear goo. When I scrape up the goo it tends to have a slightly yellow tinge to it. As it sits in a glass container after about a week or two it develops a reddish tinge. I've been smoking it, definitely active and the smoke is not really harsh at all. Everything tells me its good, just wondering if anyone else has the colour change happen over about a week or so and if this sounds about right or not.

I experienced the same with the yellow-reddish colour change of the impurities in my spice. When I have collected enough impure spice from pervious attempts, I do a re-x.

tseuq
Everything's sooo peyote-ful..

brilliantlydim
#23 Posted : 9/26/2015 6:35:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Well I've re-zed my red stuff and it comes back red again. I've been using it, and it works but I don't really have anything else to reference it with. Seems natural to me that its from the plant, as the ACRB has red pigments.

dismany
#24 Posted : 5/25/2016 4:19:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I know the original post was made about 6 years ago but I thought I'd chime in anyways. The spice I have left over from an extraction over 1.5 years ago looks yellow now, but when it was fresh it actually was almost pure white. Now it's got that yellow that I've always seen before when someone would share their spice with me. It took it some months to turn yellow, and may be also because the container isn't airtight. Either way, the spice I have is as good now as it was when it looked white.

bongo264
#25 Posted : 11/28/2016 3:35:07 AM

Lost puppy

brilliantlydim wrote:
Well I've re-zed my red stuff and it comes back red again. I've been using it, and it works but I don't really have anything else to reference it with. Seems natural to me that its from the plant, as the ACRB has red pigments.

I have had the same issue with ACRB, the solvent would bringing over RED oils.

Check this out I have had success with this method.
https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/d...&m=679091#post679091

P.S. The best I ever made one time came out in a nice fluffy bright yellow.

Brennendes Wasser
#26 Posted : 8/2/2018 9:33:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expert

HERE I have some Science stuff about different levels of DMT contamination and what Purity is linked to that colour - maybe helpful to judge by eye what could be the content of yours.

birdsarenotreal
#27 Posted : 4/22/2022 5:39:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The Observer wrote:
Using Normans Tek for the masses (STB), and using the exact same procedures and NP solvent/NaOH, I have gotten snow white results (using Brazilian), as well as yellow results (using Mex MHRB).

Therefore, I believe, that the MHRB origin/etc. affects the spice color.......

Maybe its all psychological, but I have been experiencing more profound effects with the yellow.......

then again, I also have adjusted up to 35mg on both variations........

IMO

I too have noticed this correlation - brazlian was always easily white and crystally and the mexican is consistently yellow/waxier.

Mushie_Man
#28 Posted : 6/18/2023 10:37:13 AM

Mushie_Man

I always re-ex and the spice is beautiful & optically you can see the residue that you would have smoked and it amazes me that somebody wouldn't do a re-ex AND water wash!
"IN REALMS WHERE THE SPIRITS ENTWINE,
SHROOMS AND DMT WEAVE DREAMS DIVINE"

-Mushie_Man-
***Telegram Channel***
***YouTube Channel***

Voidmatrix
#29 Posted : 6/20/2023 9:13:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Mushie_Man wrote:
I always re-ex and the spice is beautiful & optically you can see the residue that you would have smoked and it amazes me that somebody wouldn't do a re-ex AND water wash!

When you get good enough at the process you don't need to do these processes.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

fink
#30 Posted : 6/20/2023 10:19:54 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Voidmatrix wrote:
Mushie_Man wrote:

When you get good enough at the process you don't need to do these processes.

One love

Second that. I wouldn't even call myself good at it, yet the yields come out dazzlingly pure straight from the freezer. Using MaxIon tek with well maintained glassware and well tested ingredients.
I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

PREV12