We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Vape Pen Sub Breakthrough Experiences? Options

YetiWarrior
#1 Posted : 4/14/2022 3:52:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey all,

I've been a long-time reader and student of the spice for a long time. My curiosity for psychedelics has been something I've dealt with for a long time. Until recently though, I'd never actually tried anything. Having not tried anything was basically based on work and honestly, who has 5-6 hours to fully experience a trip without interruptions from family, farm, or work. So, recently things have become more forgiving in my time and job freeing me up to be a better experimenter. I started with micro-dosing LSD but never had much experience. Still don't feel like I have the free time to blast off for hours.

This is where DMT comes in... Come on, full psychedelic experience and you can go start to finish in an hour, that sounds great to me. So I get a vape cartridge with 1g of N-N-DMT, and I've been enjoying the hell out of that. I can say though, that I wouldn't say I have completely broken through though, and I'm currently preparing for using one of the great ingestion methods on this site to fix that, but I'm curious if my experience is similar to others.

As all who have tried, you know it is hard to put into words. I was a smoker in my youth, so vaping is not difficult for me. I would enjoy taking a nice long hit on the DMT vape and holding it for as long as I could. Eyes open, you get the fractals, and everything turns into 8-bit cartoon bubble font, which I think is just funny as hell. Eyes closed it's all fractals and images. The second hit, it's hard to focus enough to hold your breath long enough, I try to keep it as long as possible, never quite sure if it's long enough. More fractals with eyes open, but not much more. Eyes closed though I can only explain it as PLAID (think SpaceBalls). The fractals have all merged with sound and feeling and thought into this explosion of sensation. One of my favorite feelings is feeling the silence between the notes of music. There's a sentence I never thought I would write!

So the Plaid is the peak of the experience and lasts a few minutes before gradually coming down to more of an introspective experience. The Plaid isn't scary, but it does sometimes feel a bit demanding. I find if I focus on a question before I start, I can't get the question out in Plaid because the thoughts jumble. Then i'm reminded that I dont' have to yell the questions, they know why i'm there. On the downward side of the experience is when I get the questions out and some analysis interally but while I have found myself floating over some clouds in a great OOB type experience, I haven't met or talked with any alien creatures yet, and haven't felt I was "blasting off" to another dimension.

Some side thoughts: A couple times i've felt that maybe i'm asking too much and I should have something to give for all the questions i've been asking. I am sometimes reminded that they know why I'm there and really there isn't anything more I can give than gratitude. While I continue to say I haven't broken through, and I know there is more that I haven't experienced yet, there is the "They" that continually pop up in my experiences. Robert Monroe would say that these are parts of my whole-self guiding me, think spirit guide, and that is possible. I've been anxious in my experiences but i've never been afraid. I do have a problem with letting go, and even remembering that I'm supposed to let go and not try to negotiate with the universe to give me what i'm asking for. I also find myself analyzing the experience in real-time, and stopping myself from trying to do real-time interpretation during the experience is hard.

I have to say that I love every experience, and i'm very much looking forward to a full-sized oral dose that I can use to really see how far i've gone and how far I have left to go. It's an infinite universe out there, and I want to see it all.

I would love to hear peoples thoughts on how far Plaid is. I would think on the Shulgin scale that it's a +2 because I can open my eyes if I had to and see the real world, but who wants to? HA.

Thanks for taking the time to read.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.