We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Salvia and DMT Options

Angel_Above
#1 Posted : 1/28/2010 7:57:44 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Wondering how I should go about doing this...

Just put 25 mg of DMT on top of .12 grams of salvia 10x extract.

The plan is to smoke the mix out of my bowl. Would it be fine to melt the DMT into the salvia before I put it in my bowl? I don't plan on smoking this mix today, just to have it pre-weighed for when I do blastoff. How close do I keep the lighter to melt the DMT into it? I tried keeping it close to it, without touching, but this almost instantly makes it into a liquid and I feel it's too much flame since it changes states so rapidly.

WHat is the best way to smoke this? I literally 5 minutes ago just lost my glass screen (the color blends so perfectly wit the carpet that I gave up looking for it). I have a dry pipe that I usually use, what is the best method to smoke the salvia and DMT combo without either burning up all the DMT or not giving enough temperature for the salvia to work?

Also, should I add nitrous to the mix? I've added nitrous to an 18 mg DMT trip before and it was quite the experience to say the absolute least.

I did salvia and DMT once before, but that time I smoked them separately (one out of dry pipe, other out of oil pipe).

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

biohazard72
#2 Posted : 1/28/2010 10:45:11 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I would go, from top of bowl to bottom:

layer of salvia
layer of DMT
layer of ash/herb

Essentially an herb sandwich with salvia on top. As I have no experience with salvia in herb sandwiches, this is just what I presume would work based on my knowledge.

Or DMT-enhancing the salvia with a bit of acetone or something, and letting it evaporate.

*shrug*

gammagore
#3 Posted : 1/28/2010 10:59:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Pwoa dude, you got balls, please do report back on the journey.

azrael
#4 Posted : 1/28/2010 11:55:58 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I'd say salvia on bottom, then dmt, then ash.

The salvia burns pretty hot, so the heat from it burning first might degrade the dmt.

Smoke slowly and lightly at first with the flame ~.25-.5 inches away from the top layer. Don't even aim for getting the salvia (but if a little goes that's alright) until the second/third rip, which would be with the flame touching the plant matter.

Let us know how it goes Very happy

DOS
#5 Posted : 1/29/2010 8:07:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

20x Salvia + DMT = my favorite combo Smile. Ya, do what they said more or less. Ash on bottom, pre-heat the spice on top of the ash then put a little ash on top of the DMT, then your Sally D. Keep the carb hole covered, ignite the Salvia just enough to get a nice little ember going, and toke deep to keep it lit. Once you get a little ember going that's enough heat to vaporize. Remove your flame quick so you don't burn your spice, and or vaporize more than you can handle in one toke so you don't waste any. Tell us how it goes!Smile
Every post made past, present, and future by DiscipleofSpice is purely fiction.
Reality is in the eye of the beholder.

State of the Mind
#6 Posted : 1/29/2010 6:06:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This is a combination I have never tried before, however sounds intriguing. As other people said above, Can't wait for the trip report. Very happy Very happy
People spend their lives searching for perfect moments and fail to see, that there are many unappreciated perfect moments everyday that are overlooked.

Angel_Above
#7 Posted : 1/29/2010 10:28:27 PM
DMT-Nexus member

*Pasted from another site. If you need any more explanation on anything that happened be sure to ask, I wrote this 30 minutes after I came down.

I hope no one holds this experience against me... It's not something "normal" for a DMT/salvia trip... least not something I can understand or ever will understand.

The good vibes couldn't help me at all, but I thank those of you who believe in that stuff.

I feel VERY embarassed telling you guys this story, but I feel the community can SOMEHOW benefit from this.

Do NOT take these two lightly. I didn't either, but you really can't prepare.

Now for the story...

Meditated for a little bit before, focusing on love/gratitude. Loaded up the .12 grams of 10x, and 30 mg of DMT.

Smoked it like I would smoke weed, just letting the flame touch it and removing the lighter (because I figured some of the salvinorin A would be activated without me burning the hell out of the DMT).

Within 30 seconds, I start to lose it, completely. I shot up from the ground. I'm very grateful my sister was there, but she's not the smartest sitter in the world, lol.

At the 30 second mark I'm starting to realize that I'm being probed by some alien, reptilian-humanoid race and it scares the shit out of me (I should probably stop reading so much about conspiracy theories, but I don't doubt that reptilians COULD exist). By me standing up in fear, I did something to the realm that really shook me.

I was getting lost in the multiverse, and I felt like "they" were in control of the multiverse. At first I was in my room, then I went through a tunnel, also ending up in my room, but this time my sister was wearing different clothes.

I felt like I made the "wrong choice" of which tunnel to go to and which reality I ended up in, so I began to get more afraid. FOr some reason or another, though, I did know they were evil... something about them was evil. They weren't allowing anyone to see "reality" for what it is. I felt like I was there for a while, constantly going to new operating rooms and all of that. Then my sister told me I started mumbling and almost fell over. I felt like everyone is a part of this thing, and I was the victim. Kind of like solipsism, where all that exists is MY mind (I know it's delusional, but I was under the influence). I kept asking my sister who she was because here pupils looked like the pupils of the people operating on me (very long and thin pupils) so I felt like I lost. By losing I mean I felt as if I chose to accept the false reality and now I had to pay the consequence.

After 5 minutes I no longer had visuals of ANY sort, nor did I have anything going on in my head. I was COMPLETELY sober.

I cried during this experience many times... simply because of the way the "visit" made me feel. I really felt like what is going on here is "Wrong" in the sense that none of us really know what's going on. We're under the control of some evil entity (could be the ego we all have).

I don't know what to make of such an experience.

I really wish I could explain more, but I lack the vocabulary and it's quite hard to identify these experiences with words. It really is.

The scariest part for me is that usually I'm VERY in control; even in breakthroughs I'm able to just sit and allow everything to happen. I felt like it was the cliche man pulling off all the electric nodes in a lab because he's sick of the bullshit he's going through. I kept telling my sister I wasn't normal, and neither was she. I called out for God, but nothing happened. I screamed for God, nothing happened. Now that I'm back I can't help but smile.... I don't know why.

I'm a fucked up kid lol. I was just looking at the pipe thinking I should have another toke.

Oh not to mention I didn't finish it. I took 2 hits of the bowl and put it down, I would say there was a decent sized hit left as well.

mattritt
#8 Posted : 1/30/2010 1:25:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Go back...
Step forward into your cave. That's right. You're going deeper into your cave. And you're going to find, your power animal...

Imagine your pain as a white ball of healing light. It moves over your body, healing you. Now keep this going, remember to breathe, and step forward through the backdoor of the room. Where does it lead?

۩
#9 Posted : 1/30/2010 7:10:20 AM

This whole planet is being probed by extremely advanced intelligence possibly millions//billions of years evolved ahead of us. I don't know whether they are the creators, or just as curious as we are. Hyperspace is a spectrum of frequencies broadcasted throughout this universe from the Source. They use it to gather our consciousness for....data? energy? I'm not sure...

Angel_Above
#10 Posted : 1/30/2010 5:51:39 PM
DMT-Nexus member

They're also in control of our dreams to some extent.

It felt like they were energy absorbers... they wish to be known as the Creators, but they seem quite evil.

The reason I think they're evil is because of what I'm reading up about reptilians and how they're the reason we experience reality as "simple" as we do... with most of us believing what we see with our 5 senses is the true nature of reality when we can all probably say it is not. It's much too simple.

PlainCoil
#11 Posted : 2/4/2010 9:16:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You should read michael harner's the way of the shaman. A shaman tells him, after his first encounter with reptilian ayahuasca entities, that they are not truly the masters of this world though they are always saying that - they are merely the guardians of the outer realm.

I assure you they are not evil. They directly reflect a part of yourself that prevents you from moving past them. It is up to you to see beyond their veil, not up to them to remove the veil for you.

Xt
#12 Posted : 2/4/2010 11:52:33 PM

Dry leaves can be smoked in a pipe, but most users prefer the use of a water pipe to cool the smoke. The temperature required to release salvinorin from the plant material is quite high (about 240°C). A cooler flame will work, but the direct application of a more intense flame, such as that of a torch lighter, is often preferred.

For this reason i would melt the dmt onto the herb before smoking. Feather the lighter near the spice just like normal and inhale the dmt vapor... then once all the dmt has been vaped/inhaled, torch the hell out of the sally.
Im not sure how easy this would be, after a few large tokes of spice things like motor control get difficult. You dont wanna be burning the spice... and its gonna vape before the sally burns.

Good luck.

“Right here and now, one quanta away, there is raging a universe of active intelligence that is transhuman, hyperdimensional, and extremely alien... What is driving religious feeling today is a wish for contact with this other universe.”
― Terence McKenna

joebono
#13 Posted : 2/5/2010 1:54:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Angel_Above wrote:

I was just looking at the pipe thinking I should have another toke.

\

Ah, that pull and that tug back to the mystery is strong as ever. I know the feeling.

Nordic
#14 Posted : 2/5/2010 5:22:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I enjoyed salvia followed by DMT to make up for the crazy ride. It has an awesome glowlike opiumlike daze that follows the experience, that lasts for like 2 hours.

Bancopuma
#15 Posted : 2/5/2010 5:59:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

^^Hey yeah I've had this feeling with this combo as well! Thought it was a weird one off...but yeah, was like amazing psychedelic opium...very, very nice. Cool

Nordic
#16 Posted : 2/6/2010 8:13:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The buddy that co-piloted with me experienced the same thing, after about 2 hours we were back to baseline and went to stretch legs outside... there was the most ginormous bright ring around the moon, was pretty awesome. So its 3 people so far that experienced this...?

Bancopuma
#17 Posted : 2/6/2010 1:19:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I just used a pinch of Salvia leaf, with some caapi/mullein/peppermint/passion flower changa, so not sure to what extent the MAOI's influenced the experience...I'm assuming you smoked the Salvia and DMT sepertarely without any herbs. I think there is a sweet spot with the DMT dose with this method. We tried smoking some 30% DMT changa by weight and it was nice, but subtle...so I amped up the amount of DMT...to beautiful effect. A feeling of utter peace and light descended upon the 3 of us smoking, and you were so blissed out that you were unable to move...a powerful, enveloping trance. This gave way to a very pleasant and long lasting afterglow after this...definitely good stuff! Wink

Angel_Above
#18 Posted : 2/8/2010 9:24:10 PM
DMT-Nexus member

PlainCoil wrote:
You should read michael harner's the way of the shaman. A shaman tells him, after his first encounter with reptilian ayahuasca entities, that they are not truly the masters of this world though they are always saying that - they are merely the guardians of the outer realm.

I assure you they are not evil. They directly reflect a part of yourself that prevents you from moving past them. It is up to you to see beyond their veil, not up to them to remove the veil for you.

I have that book.

And doesn't a line like "Oh, they're always saying that. But they are only the Masters of Outer Darkness" indicate they're evil?

If they're "in charge" of our existence I don't see how they can be good. Also, he mentions that they were fleeing from something and that earth was a safe haven for them to stay on. What good entity would be fleeing from something?

And the more and more I read about reptilians the less I understand about this experience. If reptilians are evil, and at the HIGHEST level of DMT experiences all you see are reptilians, maybe the work we feel we're doing is evil too? Idk.

DOS
#19 Posted : 2/9/2010 4:05:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Angel_Above wrote:
And the more and more I read about reptilians the less I understand about this experience. If reptilians are evil, and at the HIGHEST level of DMT experiences all you see are reptilians, maybe the work we feel we're doing is evil too? Idk.

Some are friendly, and some are hostile...like people. They're not all good and they're not all evil. Reptilians showed me through DMT that my totem is a snake. Good things happen if you don't let fear ruin the experience.
Every post made past, present, and future by DiscipleofSpice is purely fiction.
Reality is in the eye of the beholder.