We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
I finally had a breakthrough Options

Jupiter Man
#1 Posted : 3/29/2022 8:31:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I vaporized 40mg of freebase and saw the so-called "machine elf" smiling at me, full on with a machine wheel that started cascading and bleeding. I had an intense body high and I couldn't help but "stare" in awe. It was almost like an orgasm. This is definitely unique to Jureme, as I've tried The Thinking of Each Other Tree and it was more-so exactly that, self-analysis and thinking of other people. I think DMT activates a specific serotonergic channel that serotonin itself doesn't activate.

Thank you! Very happy Big grin

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Voidmatrix
#2 Posted : 3/29/2022 9:16:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Congratulations and welcome to the club Very happy

There's no turning back Twisted Evil

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

PanaeolusSequence
#3 Posted : 4/4/2022 9:02:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thumbs up Cool

M0K0
#4 Posted : 4/19/2022 9:26:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i cant do anything but smile.
I personal find it pretty hard to suggest dmt to local, directly connected people, because even people who are experienced with drugs have to much respect of it and secondly because im not sure if it is a good idea to submit them spice, out of different reasons.
In short, i dont know many people who ever did freebase and even less who every did so called breakthroughs.
The forum gives me a feeling of companionship, because shared experiences and interests seem to be really beneficial for forming connections.

Welcome!
If you smoke it right, you can't hold a pipe.