We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
introducing people to spice Options

LemonScented
#1 Posted : 4/17/2008 7:48:52 AM
DMT-Nexus member

this is a pretty simple question but SWIM'd like to hear some opinions. what do SWIY feel is the best environment for exposing people to dmt? what smoking implement would be best? swim personally thinks it may be appropriate to give them pipe, load it (with a small dose), explain how to best smoke it and let them figure it out on there own. how would SWIY expose one other person to spice?

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

adrian89987
#2 Posted : 4/17/2008 3:38:21 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I bring them to the nice spot in a forest I know of.

Tell them how to hit and how long they needa hold their breath.

Let em go at it, if they feel uncomfortable with the lighting I do it for them.

100% happiness rate

LemonScented
#3 Posted : 4/18/2008 12:45:48 AM
DMT-Nexus member

good strategy. I always feel anxious when smoking with someone else and I only get mild visuals; no breakthroughs .. perhaps social pressure but it feels like peeing in front of someone. thats why I feel individual smoking sessions may be best for the individualist tripper.

modsquad09
#4 Posted : 4/18/2008 1:29:15 AM

mods

LemonScented wrote:
this is a pretty simple question but SWIM'd like to hear some opinions. what do SWIY feel is the best environment for exposing people to dmt? what smoking implement would be best? swim personally thinks it may be appropriate to give them pipe, load it (with a small dose), explain how to best smoke it and let them figure it out on there own. how would SWIY expose one other person to spice?

Handing them a meth pipe isnt too comforting i would say use a pipe.
Tell them it tastes like shitt so they know, tell them you only need one good hit & not to waste it/(your money).
I know the smell & taste threw me off a bit, & alot people just dont like them weird crack like pipes.
Everything above me is really a lie... think for yourself & question authority!

adrian89987
#5 Posted : 4/18/2008 2:10:26 AM
DMT-Nexus member

modsquad09 wrote:
Handing them a meth pipe isnt too comforting i would say use a pipe.
Tell them it tastes like shitt so they know, tell them you only need one good hit & not to waste it/(your money).
I know the smell & taste threw me off a bit, & alot people just dont like them weird crack like pipes.

Good point.. Before I have people try it I always allow them to smell it first and tell them that it tastes exactly like that.

Spock's Brain
#6 Posted : 4/28/2008 1:56:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I think it definately helps to use a bulb vase type pipe so they can just heat it without burning it. I sit down and tell them how to do it. It's such a privledge!!! I tell them it's not like a cigarette or a bowl. so, just draw it in slow and steady. The more you suck on it won't increase the smoke, you have to keep the lighter going and heat it for that... Don't start inhaling 'till it's melted and you see the smoke... Then just keep heating and go slow and steady. I say just hold it in as long as you can. If they cough, i say, "that's cool... just get back on it." After 10 seconds or so, I offer them the pipe again, and when they shake their head, like "nope... nope..." then I know that's it. Smile I tell them it's like smoking a plastic bag, and.. don't worry about it... and then I just let them be, and watch their heads roll around, or watch them look around from side to side while they take big slow intermitent deep breaths.. and I'm like Smile
"Infinite Diversity, in Infinite Combinations."

modsquad09
#7 Posted : 4/28/2008 3:22:56 AM

mods

Spock's Brain wrote:
I think it definately helps to use a bulb vase type pipe so they can just heat it without burning it. I sit down and tell them how to do it. It's such a privledge!!! I tell them it's not like a cigarette or a bowl. so, just draw it in slow and steady. The more you suck on it won't increase the smoke, you have to keep the lighter going and heat it for that... Don't start inhaling 'till it's melted and you see the smoke... Then just keep heating and go slow and steady. I say just hold it in as long as you can. If they cough, i say, "that's cool... just get back on it." After 10 seconds or so, I offer them the pipe again, and when they shake their head, like "nope... nope..." then I know that's it. Smile I tell them it's like smoking a plastic bag, and.. don't worry about it... and then I just let them be, and watch their heads roll around, or watch them look around from side to side while they take big slow intermitent deep breaths.. and I'm like Smile

Good point.. nice add.
Thats exactly the way to smoke.
I wish more of my ftriends and relatives could experience this, its such a gift on both ends, seeing someone experience it too, ya know..
thats the only way they will know
Everything above me is really a lie... think for yourself & question authority!

lucious
#8 Posted : 4/28/2008 5:03:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Normally the subject is told in passing about this mysterious substance. A few facts are given and they are left for a few days or so to ponder and perhaps study for themselves. Then one evening with a few from the inner circle they are offered the substance. Sandwitch methode is generaly easier for newbs, herb or parsley as the medium, depending on preferances. Probalby half of people actually do any outside reading. Most are skeptical, but trust us when we warn them of the experience. A few have had their egos torn asunder seconds after saying this stuff aint shit.

Normally the subject is left to their own devices once in, often though they will not be all the way there and will engage others, normally speachless. Not much mention is made on waist, or value. We normally overload the pipe, tell them to try to hold their hits, that it will taste funky when they exhail, and to hit it until they do not want to any more then hit it one more time. Much is probably waisted this way, but normally one of the monkeys will take the resin hit and plunge with them. More experienced smokers normally get there with 1 to 3 tokes. There have been a few that it was in instant concensus that they would have a better time alone. In that case it was explained beforehand that the 'sitter' would help with the entry, then quietly leave the room. For the first time a few people on hand is generally desired. It never got dangerous, but we have had a disconnected walker.

Sinewave
#9 Posted : 4/28/2008 11:46:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This thread is helpful as I am currently the only person I know so far who has done it, but I have many who would like me to guide them through the process.

Viracocha
#10 Posted : 4/29/2008 1:22:49 AM

..still lc..

The initial introduction isn't too hard, some fair points have been made. I guess the only main factor is that the person being introduced is actually capable of smoking it

I'm guessing though that by 'introduce to the spice', you're really getting at them seeing what you've seen. This won't happen from a single session. Even first timers sometimes find it hard to break through, even if they have the right amount. I think this is because you can't really just launch into it unless your say an experienced tripper to the point where you already have an understanding of the dmt place without ever being there. If you can spare it, just give them a little bag of spice and let them go figure it out how you did.