We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
My first steps Options

Airpig
#1 Posted : 3/14/2022 10:35:23 PM

OldOak

I previously posted about my first extraction. I was lucky enough to garner 1 grm of lovely white crystals.

I had not rushed to try....I felt more research and thinking required.
Besides which, I also had redundancy, job interviews, childcare, relationship stuff keeping me busy for a few weeks.

In the meantime I acquired a Wotofo Profile 1.5 (yes, better units are available.....and might be on their way)

I'm a vaper of many years and used to build my own mesh coils back in the day when it was the badlands of discovery.......so felt most comfortable with this route.

I used a proprietary fine mesh coil as supplied with the wotofo. (I'm sure I'll play around in future)

The mod I use for everyday vaping is a VooPoo Drag X Plus. This wasn't proving any good for the wotofo setup as the logic chip was just not able to handle the mesh and was pumping up the wattage.

I remembered an old aspire mod I had kicking around in a drawer (amongst others)........dusted it off and connected it.

All seemed well.......apart from a very small area to balance spice on.

A couple of days with no outside angst appeared and I decided to give things a try.......very gently!

First time I balanced 10mg on the mesh, clicked briefly to melt, took some time for deep breathing, inhaled and held.

Blimey, how quickly does that happen!

High pitched whine/whistling in my ears and everything became beautiful, coloured fractals......Mandela centred.

And that was pretty much it for my first go. Everything gently subsided and washed away like waves over a few minutes.

I was left with a big smile and feeling very mellow, relaxed, calm with all.

I felt that I had vaped too hot and burnt as much as vaporised......made notes and tweaked for the next time.

Second time.

I used 13mg this time and reduced my wattage (Not using temp control....don't feel it's needed)

Popped some lovely music on (Isaac Guillory 'Easy' album) spent some time relaxing. Inhale this time much better.

There was the whistling, beautiful fractals, swirling. This time the whistling more intense. Fingers of the fractals were reaching down to me as if to pick me up. Whole body vibrating, pulsing as high frequency, could feel myself becoming disassociated with the room, my body......
saw what looked like a chinese dragon in waves.....greens, purples, gold, blue, white

Then gently subsided back to a very relaxed state.

Happiness, contentedness, relaxed.

Had to wait for a week as busy with life etc...

Third time (Today)

17mg loaded in stages, melting between loads. As before, whistling, fractals, vibration......but more intense. Then It coalesced into a 'room' / 'area' I wasn't conscious of my body or environment anymore. Could hear, mutedly, 'Faith's Hymn' by Beautiful Chorus playing in the distance.
The focus of the room seemed distant......but could see Ganesha the elephant god, changing to a jester, changing to chinese dragon all dancing, moving, beautiful fractals forming a grid, lattice work. Reds, Blues, White, Green, Gold.
Then I started moving upwards through dots of light. Moving into a beautiful cathedral of silver. I was singing, chanting with the music. It was incredible. The silver light was enveloping, the music harmonious with it. I was smiling so hard and my heart was dancing.
Then gently back down to earth.
As I lay there enjoying the echoing remnants, eyes closed, peaceful.......I so wanted to say 'Thank You' to someone, something, no-one, everything........I held my hands together, Prayer like, touched my forehead as if Hindu.....opened my hands outwards as on offering.....

Sounds trite.......I am anything but religious......but found myself doing this naturally without internal conflict.
It felt the right way to acknowledge.

Fourth Time (Later today)

I left it for a couple of hours but was moved to try again.

This time I loaded and melted 22mg in several loads (narrow mesh)

The same start as previously detailed and I found myself in the 'room' again......fractal lattice work interspersed with Jesters, Ganesha, and others I couldn't identify or remember.
That is as far as I went.
I think that's all I was being allowed.....despite 5mg more than previous.
However the come down was a little different.....deeply meditative, beautiful patterns, like looking into the horsehead nebula in Hubble telescope pictures.....purples, oranges....and such relaxation.....just breathing.

So very grateful I said my thanks again.

I had said in my previous post that I would like a 'sitter' for the first time.
I had asked my younger brother (He's experienced with LSD and Shrooms) and he'd agreed to in principle depending on us having a deeper chat.

I went ahead without though as I felt like trying to get all the ducks in a row was the holy grail of time management.......and I felt able and prepared on my own.

If you got this far then thanks for bearing with me.

It's nothing new......but it's new to me......and I'm grateful for it.

I'll give it some time before visiting again.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!