We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
E juice warning.. Options

starway7
#1 Posted : 2/8/2022 1:44:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

E-juice contains chemicals proven to destroy lung tissue, and many vendors keep selling their juice, because they are making mountains of money peddling sweet flavored poison to the masses, and their customers just keep kissing their arses as if its all good. Kind of makes me sick.
Diketones will destroy vaping before they destroys your lungs
www.e-cigarette-forum.co...vaping-before-they-destr

anyone using this poison might want to consider stopping its use...it can cause popcorn lungs!

Vaping mice have lung damage and lung inflammation (Study)https://www.levinsimes.com › blog › flavor-vaping-mic...
Dec 9, 2021 — Even a short history of vaping has shown to cause physical and cellular changes ... Mice exposed to e-juice vapor show lung damage

Popcorn Lung: A Dangerous Risk of Flavored E-Cigaretteshttps://www.lung.org › blog › popcorn-lung-risk-ecigs
It is added to "e-juice" liquid by some e-cigarette companies to ... Americans are unknowingly inhaling chemicals that can cause traumatic respiratory harm?

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Loveall
#2 Posted : 2/8/2022 1:48:05 PM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

starway7 wrote:
E-juice contains chemicals proven to destroy lung tissue, and many vendors keep selling their juice, because they are making mountains of money peddling sweet flavored poison to the masses, and their customers just keep kissing their arses as if its all good. Kind of makes me sick.
Diketones will destroy vaping before they destroys your lungs
www.e-cigarette-forum.co...vaping-before-they-destr

anyone using this poison might want to consider stopping its use...

Link is not working. Interested in this kind of info.
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

PanaeolusSequence
#3 Posted : 2/8/2022 9:38:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Good topic. Following

Tomtegubbe
#4 Posted : 2/9/2022 6:20:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Last time I read about this it was a particular additive that caused the trouble, not the VG/PG liquids we use in our cocktails.
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand

starway7
#5 Posted : 2/9/2022 2:13:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

on pg vg juice..I find info going in two directions..that says its safe?...and its bad?..and always a third ..we are not shure?

the old report condemed vitimen E in the vape mix as being not safe...

but there are plenty of reports against the use of vape juices and ive found many vape or smoke shops stopped carrying the vapor juices because of reports of people developing popcorn lung condition..

I posted this because there is a ton of info online against using these vape juices...

Ive tryed it.. and dont like it.. it makes me caugh badly..

It just sounded like good advice to stop its use because ..its not needed any more to vaporize DMT..

ive seen Ejuice vapers driving down the road and blowing a vapor cloud out the window the size of their cars! how can that be healthy and safe ?

Dmt vapes exelently all by itself...

The E liquid was tryed years back as a way to vape dmt in those cheap vaping pens...

This E juice method should have fallen by the wayside a long time ago...

Direct E Mesh vapes vape dmt very nicely....and cleanly.. without adding any thing else to it! ..so my logic is.... [why add all these other substances to it when its not needed?

Unless.. your using the juice with dmt..and you like it for the thick white pretty vapor it produces./?

Adding vaping juice does nothing to enhance the DMT vaping experiance...it just adds more work for your body to rid itself of these un needed substances...

My two cents to anyone using E juice..would be ..get a better vaporizer..that vapes dmt by itself because they are not compleatly shure about the saftey of E liquid use...

its your health and your choice...

null24
#6 Posted : 2/9/2022 4:53:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

I don’t use flavored juices but have begun using a e cig in an attempt to move away from nicotine dependence. And a quick tangent on that subject- heroin IS easier to quit. Had lung cancer and i still smoke! Aaannnyway, since i switched away from burning tobacco to vaping, i begin having asthma attacks which never used to be as severe. So yeah, working on getting rid of the vape too.
The only good thing about it is that i don’t smell like an ashtray. Many of the people i serve at work are sensitive to sensory stimuli like smells and i don’t want to smoke anything after showering in the morning so to avoid problems at work. But literally everything else about is pretty lame.
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Voidmatrix
#7 Posted : 2/9/2022 6:16:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

If I recall correctly, diacetyl specifically causes popcorn lung.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

breathingneon
#8 Posted : 2/10/2022 4:54:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Not to say your information isn't grounded, my own research into VG/PG provided nothing comforting(especially since "food safe" doesn't account for someone inhaling it), but so far there have been little to no issues with these devices in the UK and most of the reports of popcorn lung have been from the states. Although, if you can fix the link I'd be interested to read.

null24 wrote:
I don’t use flavored juices but have begun using a e cig in an attempt to move away from nicotine dependence. And a quick tangent on that subject- heroin IS easier to quit. Had lung cancer and i still smoke! Aaannnyway, since i switched away from burning tobacco to vaping, i begin having asthma attacks which never used to be as severe. So yeah, working on getting rid of the vape too.
The only good thing about it is that i don’t smell like an ashtray. Many of the people i serve at work are sensitive to sensory stimuli like smells and i don’t want to smoke anything after showering in the morning so to avoid problems at work. But literally everything else about is pretty lame.

Sorry to derail a little but I'd encourage you to check out a book called: Breath: A New Science of a Lost Art. I had asthma when I was younger, and I continued to have, what I thought, was exercise induced asthma for quite a while. A few months ago when I finally shifted my breathing, its now all but disappeared. It won't fix any damage you already have, but may help you better use what you still have(or not, just something to look into).
"In the dark and the deep there are truths that can always heal"

downwardsfromzero
#9 Posted : 2/12/2022 9:37:39 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Voidmatrix wrote:
If I recall correctly, diacetyl specifically causes popcorn lung.

One love

This is correct - diacetyl, also known as biacetyl, dimethylglyoxal or, more systematically, butane-2,3,-dione. Specifically used for its "popcorn/buttery" flavor profile, this compound exhibits toxicity by reacting at the amine sites of proteins at one or both of its carbonyl groups. This causes structural and functional proteins to denature and, when both carbonyl groups react, cross-linking occurs.

You may also be aware that a closely related compound, methylglyoxal (MGO, 2-oxopropanal, "UMF") is the active antiseptic principle of manuka honey. In principle, propylene glycol could dehydrogenate (twice) to form MGO but to my mind that only seems likely at the metal surface of the atomizer heating element through catalytic action. Thus the concentration of endogenous MGO in vaping fog is likely to be low.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Dirty T
#10 Posted : 2/12/2022 10:24:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Propylene Glycol is used as a base for many breathing treatments and in hospital clean room ventilation systems. The idea that it causes breathing problems is absurd, "here this is 100% safe and effective life saving medicine that will kill you if you use it for other purposes". Over a decade ago University of Boston did a study that showed e cigarette vapors were "cleaner than the ambient air". That study has been suppressed by other studies funded by EJ Reynolds and Phillip Morris.

Diacetyl is the chemical you are speaking of but those studies were also skewed, no one vapes concentrated diacetyl. Most of the vapor studies are as absurd as doing a study where all participants were required to drink 4 gallons of water per hour and they all died therefore water is toxic. Please don't fall into the trap of reading a study's conclusion without understanding the science behind it. We as humans have become far too complacent in our knowledge and accepting the work of others as infallible based on accreditation.

skoobysnax
#11 Posted : 2/16/2022 9:43:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have been using a PG base for my CCell. Kinda love the simplicity. One long draw takes me to sub breakthrough levels. If i need that one hit blast then the emesh. I often need to tweak the settings though which can be a distraction from getting to the work.
Marijuana, LSD, psilocybin, and DMT they all changed the way I see
But love's the only thing that ever saved my life - Sturgill Simpson "Turtles all the Way Down"

Why am I here?

downwardsfromzero
#12 Posted : 2/17/2022 8:57:55 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Biacetyl is a health hazard and should not be added to vape juice.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."

MuteUSO
#13 Posted : 2/20/2022 10:22:29 PM
DMT-Nexus member

starway7 wrote:
This E juice method should have fallen by the wayside a long time ago...

Direct E Mesh vapes vape dmt very nicely....and cleanly.. without adding any thing else to it! ..so my logic is.... [why add all these other substances to it when its not needed?

I think most people don't really use e-juice-dmt vaping as a substitute for the e-mesh. The e-mesh rather is a one-hit breakthrough machine. Whereas dmt in e-juice can provide for multiple smaller, consecutive hits (and a prolonged experience when combined with harmalas); all without the traveler having to reload anything.

That said, I am highly interested in finding out how unhealthy these e-juices really are. I think a good advice is to try and go with pure pg/vg and avoid additives.

Dirty T
#14 Posted : 2/21/2022 11:56:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

In my experience Emesh are unicorns now days. I tried ordering one on a few dozen occasions with no success, I cannot find any mesh RBA tanks anywhere.

starway7
#15 Posted : 3/12/2022 5:16:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Dirty T wrote:
In my experience Emesh are unicorns now days. I tried ordering one on a few dozen occasions with no success, I cannot find any mesh RBA tanks anywhere.

I understand what your saying....
Now a days...When You walk into a smoke or vape shop and ask about.. [direct E mesh] and most of them dont know what your talking about.. Shocked

You have to explain how ..Direct E mesh works..then claim.... [[oh]]....im using it for oils and waxes]] making it appear like your smoking weed or weed products with it...

Direct E mesh for spice..I think.. .. EVOLVED ..from the older rebuildable RdAs that used a strip of mesh that held a wad of cotton under it .. to soak up PG VG juice..for leagle nicotine products.. and other flavored chemicles to needlessly assault your lungs with...

Then a fairly sharp person.. discovered that that metal E mesh got very hot!.. and even glowed red!

So this sharp minded inventer thought to himself...Wink ..so why mess with that juice? ..when Spice will vape nicely all by its self!Thumbs up

So he tryed it with dmt wax or crystal..and saw all that beautyfull vapor it produced!..then found it a good way to vaporize spice... [if you can set the mod to temp control correctly .. or find a wattage mode that worked..

You dont just order an E MESH ...you build it...first get ..[a battery powered mod]..

then a rebuildable RDA that will hold a strip of.. SS 316L from vandy vape...

order the 316L stainless on line as well as the mod..if you cant find one in a vape shop..

When they say they are [UNICORNS] ..they mean they dont carry rebuildable RDAs much anymore..

because most people are huffing looco weedBig grin because they cant find ..[the light] Crying or very sad anywhere...

now a days...The stores are catering to the pot smokers .. so they qickly sell them whats cheap .
[cheap china vapeing pens] mainly for ..loco weed..or [pot] ...

If you cant get the materials for a Direct EMESH setup..you can use a torch lighter and a simple pipe...cheers...Good luck..

Voidmatrix
#16 Posted : 3/12/2022 5:53:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've shared this numerous times, but due to the nature of the conversation at this point, wanted to share again, as it was my solution to not being able to test out the direct E-mesh method, due to not being able to acquire the meshing.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

downwardsfromzero
#17 Posted : 3/12/2022 10:19:42 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Congrats on post #1729! EA 1729 was the Edgewood Arsenal code for LSD-25, I hope you're celebrating appropriately Big grin

That concentrates cup is (yet another) thing I've been meaning to look into. Good call.
downwardsfromzero attached the following image(s):
EA 1729.png (32kb) downloaded 264 time(s).

Voidmatrix
#18 Posted : 3/13/2022 1:26:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:

Congrats on post #1729! EA 1729 was the Edgewood Arsenal code for LSD-25, I hope you're celebrating appropriately Big grin

That concentrates cup is (yet another) thing I've been meaning to look into. Good call.

What would I do without you!?!?! Love Thank you so much for pointing that out. I wasn't paying attention to my number of posts, and while I've read about the research number (or code) for LSD being 1729, I'm not sure it would've occurred to me upon seeing the number. I'm glad that it was a post in the spirit of assistance, just like LSD has helped so many people.

starway7 wrote:
The meshing for E mesh is super easy to aquire!..if you live in a modern society with smoke and vape shops..and wi fi..

But if someone lives somewhere out in middle of the amazon rain forest.. the mesh would be hard to find..

Well my friend, I am confidently certain (I rarely say that) that you're aware I am not in the rain forest Twisted Evil But you'd be surprised the number of shops I've tried to no avail. Smile

One love

starway7
#19 Posted : 3/13/2022 1:48:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Good one !Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up

ive had the same problem with some shops.....but still found the mesh fairly easily..Smile

scaredofthedark
#20 Posted : 11/27/2023 6:56:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:
Biacetyl is a health hazard and should not be added to vape juice.

Are there PG mixes without it or a safer alternative?

12NEXT