We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
first time going to the Oregon Country Fair Options

Guardian
#1 Posted : 3/8/2022 6:23:45 AM

alien ambassador

I was thinking about going to the fair this year. I read some stories across the internet and it seems like a good time.
Can anyone describe what it's like? I am quite a shy fellow who doesn't go to festivals or gatherings very often. Just trying to figure out if it would be a good idea for me to go. Thank you for any replies
The more you try to know, the more mysterious life gets..

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

RhythmSpring
#2 Posted : 3/9/2022 12:42:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Guardian wrote:
I was thinking about going to the fair this year. I read some stories across the internet and it seems like a good time.
Can anyone describe what it's like? I am quite a shy fellow who doesn't go to festivals or gatherings very often. Just trying to figure out if it would be a good idea for me to go. Thank you for any replies

I don't know what that fair is like, but I recently went to an agricultural festival/fair as well as a music festival by myself, and it was awful. The events themselves were awesome, but not knowing anyone going into it was hellish, and I didn't know what to do with myself. Fortunately, I ran into some people I know at the festival, but they were only brief interactions.

I would suggest going with a friend.
From the unspoken
Grows the once broken

Muskogee Herbman
#3 Posted : 3/9/2022 12:25:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I just googled it, looks pretty awesome!
I was just at a festival and I'm pretty shy too, went with a good friend but ended up making really good friends with my camping neighbors as well and had a blast with em. You never know who you could end up meeting or the magic that can happen in a festival of like minded folks.

This doesn't look like a state fair, this looks more like a hippie jam.
Creator help me live in a way that will make my ancestors proud.