We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
NASA Voyager recordings Options

OwlMan
#1 Posted : 2/7/2010 10:01:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I posted this in another thread but it didn't seem to catch any attention...

I haven't seen anyone mentioning NASA's Voyager recordings anywhere on the Nexus. This is a bit strange as they are a journey in themselves. I love putting on my "mindfold" and just float away. With some psychedelics they are simply incredible. I always play them on a low volume when I smoke my spice, it's like they are the "sound of silence" and they add such a wonderful dimension to the experience.

There is the older "symphonies of the planets vol. 1-5" , listen here. There are also some other recordings available on amazon. Another clip on youtube that shows what they are about...

There are torrents about on the usual file sharing sites. I highly recommend!
The owls are not what they seem

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

#2 Posted : 2/7/2010 10:19:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The Voyager craft are amazing, thanks for posting these links. It would be fantastic if one day, thousands of years from now, they were found by another civilisation.
Oh great - the world has just been replaced by elf machinery.
Sic transit gloria mundi

#3 Posted : 2/7/2010 11:35:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've never gone In with a sound track - my hyperspace pilot seat is a racing green deckchair which is in my bay window, right a tree which is home to a family of sparrows ... their songs seem to delight the Goddess. But this Voyager recording is magnificent. I am convinced . I' ll go In with it on my next visit to withinity. Many thanks for the link!
"at journey's end, we must begin again"